Bay’s Transformers is coming to an end

Bayformers Ending with Bumblebee movie. It will then be rebooted afterwards.

news.tfw2005.com/2018/02/16/transformers-cinematic-universe-current-movie-series-rebooted-358641

Press F to pay respects

>Outdated 80s properties

Why should I care?

F, i grew up with these films and im sad to see them go
>outdated
Fuck off

The Sup Forums-related franchise made zillions of dollars. And now it’s coming to a close.

Will the next version be more successful? Will they try to make it more like G1?

Dark Universe is smart enough to stop and reboot Transformers is smart enough to stop and reboot

and then there's the retards at DC

I want them to be like the IDW books.

Hi Ladderbro.

>Bay’s Transformers saga is over
>Snyder’s DC saga is over
>Fox’s X-Men will be over
The end of an era....

>Marvel's cinematic saga is dying a slow painful death

>rebooted when third party transformers toys are just getting into the movieverse
Fuck, I hope this doesn't sway anything.

>Snyder’s DC saga is over
if only but there's still Aquaman, Shazam, Wonder Woman 2, Suicide Squad 2, Flashpoint, Joker and Harley, Deathstroke...

>It will then be rebooted afterwards.

They say the writing on the wall when the fifth one barely cracked 700 million.

Dark universe hasnt been cancelled yet though

The trilogy won't be finished? Feels bad man...

>DCfags really believe this

It’s going to be.

Sad to see it go, really. At least before resolving 5's plots.

Betcha this is so TF can be part of that "universe" they're making. But it won't have ROM or Inhumanoids, so who cares.

they do say but DC is too fucking retarded to actually hear it and they're still going full steam ahead

How much you wanna bet they are going to make the human lead of the next series a girl?

>It will then be rebooted afterwards.

There is no god.

Maybe. Too soon to say.

literally everyone who was involved has left

it's dead and gone

It will be have G1-sequel designs but updated. Maybe even a female Transformer as on of the main group (like Arcee) and not just a background character.

The people who left have history in big action blockbusters, not horror. Its basically tossing the dead weight.

And that makes you so deliciously butthurt.

>Optimus Prime will no longer rip faces off
Sad...

At least they seem to be done after Aquaman. Haven't heard anything from Flashpoint in some time.

>the retard says as Black Panther makes $2 Billion at the box office

Give the new series to JJ Abrams or Joss Whedon.

>Black Panther makes $2 Billion
African Americans are that rich, yeah.

Shazam is filming RIGHT NOW, Wonder Woman 2 starts filming in June, and they're saying Suicide Squad 2 starts filming in October

Flashpoint's latest news is that they're in talks with the Vacation directors

>Give it to two big hacks
No thanks. I hope Spielberg is out too. What a hack.

Meanwhile, Hasbro just got Power Rangers.

Crossover please.

look we already knew you were a retard when you made it clear you were a DC fan don't make it worse for yourself by being so fucking retarded you think black people are the only ones seeing that movie

it would have a decent if minimal amount of human characters were involved and the shitty jokes removed.
f for the first one. s for the rest.

>that news about Bay being eyed for Lobo
That would be fraggin' great.

>broken English
Phoneposting? US education? Underage? All of the above? Hilarious, in any case.

>Marvelfags/DCfags ruin a thread that isn’t about them

I hate you so much you faggot. We had a perfectly good thread but then you had to bring company wars into a thread that has nothing to do with it.

I hope your mother gets aids. I hope your father gets a heart attack. I hope all your pets get cancer. I hope the person whom you love falls down the stairs and breaks their neck.

You are the worst cancer ever on Sup Forums. And chances are you are probably from Sup Forums.

I hate you so much.

I don't think ladderbro would suggest to reboot DC, he would say that DC must stop doing movies forever because it triggers him and how everyone should stop playing Arkham and Injustice games

This.

It sounds like they want to make a Hasbro extended universe. Probably want to have a G.I.Joe/Transformers crossover thread.

Do you think Peter Cullen will stay as Optimus Prime or will he be replaced by a celebrity?

>I hope your mother gets aids. I hope your father gets a heart attack. I hope all your pets get cancer. I hope the person whom you love falls down the stairs and breaks their neck.
I think all of that has happened to him. Of course, DC is to blame!

Cullen is Prime now. Hasbro knows better than to get someone else.

Ladderbro is too much of a casual to know about DC video games.

But Hama's version or Sitterson's?

We need a separate board for capeshit (/cape/). Make all the MCucks (and Sup Forums) and DCucks leave.

Idris Prime, the first black Transformer

Just as long as the Transformers don’t take a backseat to the humans. And give them better developed personalities.

>Outdated

Literally the only 80's property outside of TMNT that's still popular and relevant.

I’d hope Hama.

>he doesn't want a good Transformers movie.

The cartoon, hopefully. Only CC is human.

How is it that Transformers and TMNT managed to survive so long than 80s action properties?

Toys. And toy companies that refuse to let them die, for better or worse.

I can't imagine in the long term this will work, who knows how many years Cullen's got left.

I unironically would like Idris Elba to voice Optimus Prime.

and besides the first black Transformer is Jazz.

Do a Beast Wars movie!

Rebooting every so often really.

and of course being very toyetic.

>still popular and relevant.
TF was totally dead before bayformers, it didn't really "stay" it died then got resurected

Bullshit. The toys have been in stores non stop since 1996.

They should take a cue from Animated and have the next Transformers common knowledge and walking alongside humans. They won’t but it would be cool.

It's a bit sad. Those movies were not technically good but they were just about the last example of a genuinely auteur driven franchise. Say what you want, Bay really made those movies his own, each one of them was without any doubt a Michael Bay movie. Franchises like that don't really exist anymore. And I say that as someone who actually likes the new Star Wars movies.

Even better: no humans.

>i grew up with these films
ha
haha

>auteur
>actually likes the new Star Wars movies

Yes. I also like the prequels, to an extent.

Oh relax, the new SW movies are fun, stop compla--

>like the prequels

I CAST THEE OUT!

There has never been a good Transformers movie. Why would this one be good?

Shut the fuck up Boco, the new movies suck

Opinions.

NOPE.

Generation 2 to Cybertron was a thing.

Technically Transformers never stopped, 1991 and 1992 still had toys going in Europe and Japan. 1993 was when G2 began and thus never stopped again in the west.

>Boco hates the prequels.

Oh, you gotta give George Lucas some credit, the prequels have some truly awful effects and don't benefit from trying to appeal to children but at their best they're the most interesting Star Wars has ever been. They try to be pulpy and at the same time introspective, which is a bit of a case of trying to have their cake and eat it but overall they manage that pretty well.

You say it like it's impossible.

Besides people legit liked the 86 and 07 movies.

Weird. I remember going to see the first one in highschool.

How?

School was out on July 3rd 2007. lol

rebooted again? fuck

not everyone has stupidly long summer vacations you fucking mutt

Love or hate the Bayformers, they were their own special thing and I know a lot of people who only got introduced (or reintroduced) to Transformers because of them, and so they'll always be special to me in that way

I always thought these movies were kinda shitty, but after years of being a closet Transformers fan during the 00s and embarrassed of it myself, I have fond memories of my more normie friends being excited about these movies and watching them together

I hate to admit it but I'm only back on the Transformers wagon because I went to see Revenge of the Fallen and it was awful. I had no idea who the transforming characters were and got sucked in after searching around for them. Now I'm so far down the rabbit hole I'm buying unofficial toys of these damn things.

Fuck then what's the point? And what is stopping ROM? Is it Marvel being a greedy cunt? I know James Gunn wantd ROM in the MCU and I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel blocks Hasbro from making a movie about him while having Disney forcing them to sell ROM.

I can't bring myself to care after the last one.
After EVERYTHING these movies have done to me, it was that one that finally broke me. I was willing to see it to the end since I was there opening night for the first showing, but seeing them just ignore continuity shows they they stopped even trying and I just can't go back after that.

F

>JJ Abrams
>give it to Mr. Clover "Its all part of the same universe " Field

Last I heard everyone just kinda gave up on ROM. M.A.S.K. too. Couldn't make it work, that kind of thing.

They don't know what to do with movie Flash, because they don't want to confuse people, yet don't want to fuck over Arrowverse now because it's turning out to be far more sucessful and profitable than the movies are, unlike a few years back where they started removing characters from Arrow assuming the movies would all make Avengers level hype and cash.

Sad, but unavoidable.

Damn I'll miss Murder Prime

So which director should be in charge of the reboot? It should be somebody who's good with action and adventure on a massive scale, but who, unlike Bay, can also actually do engaging characters and creative use of Transformers lore.

I vote for Gore Verbinski. Between the Pirates movies and Rango he's proved he's got what it takes.

>Why should I care?
remember that whenever you whine about stuff you want but is long gone.

As long as he doesn’t cast Johnny Depp in it.

Good fucking riddance.

>Implying it won't be dogshit

BUT UNICRON

WHAT ABOUT UNICRON?

If you're talking shit about the animated movie then get out of my face.

Fuck off, I'd rather no Transformers movies at all than a fucking reboot. I'm sick of fucking reboots

bayformers comes to an end

hasbro acquires power rangers toy license

coincidence?

It's the guy that did Last Jedi.

Yeah, that's somethign that's going to bother me too. TF5 left a lot of loose ends to be tied up. Maybe they can conclude the baysaga in comic form?

You're in a thread for the wrong franchise then mang.

Pacific Rim is becoming bayformers 2 so it doesn't really matter at this point