What is your opinion on the Sonichu comics, Sup Forums?

What is your opinion on the Sonichu comics, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7EtMqijwZhs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Outsider art at its finest

What's your opinion on dead horses?

BUMP

>No updates from Chris since the Pewdiepie video

I'm really curious how he spent Christmas and New Year's.

Probably carving himself a vagina

If you ain't storytimin' you can start getting the hell outta here.

>You will see Snorlax herself die in your lifetime.
Still a shame about Bob though.

Those comics were very sincere
I have never seen so honest comic series

a fun ride ruined by virtue signalling and horse shit

I predict Snorlax dead within the month. Surprised she's last long honestly. What I'm curious about is how Chris will cope on his own, I wonder if he'll just give up and let his infection kill him and place him in a coma or something or might actually change his way. You know he's going to do more outrageous shit since he won't have anyone stifling him.

Just like the simpsons and marvel comics, sonichu was a beautiful relic of simpler times that got ruined by this new world of social media, trends and social justice. Manchild Chris>Transgender Chris

Sonichu is dead and Chris is insanely boring these days. The tranny saga killed everything and then ponies shat all over the corpse.

This

A fascinating look into a diseased mind.

I at least want a millionaire Chris saga just because I think it would be hilarious or maybe for him to start reviewing movies as a big fuck you to Cole. Can anyone get in contact with him and ask to review Toy Story 3?

I can't believe Kiwi doxed Idea Guy

That people need to stop beating them, abuse is not ok user. Think of the children.

it's an "intersting" story wrote by a "interesting" guy, but i used to really enjoy it, and it was moreenjoyable when all the characthers and events in the comics came frome the real life moments that chris lived
btw this is one of my favorite picture in the comic

It's a fascinating look into the mind of a broken retard.

The last 2 issues had been AMAZING, fuck off.

Ideas guy and Quinn saga were great

That's an edited version, right? Where can you get the pre-edit originals?

I liked it more when it had that infantile artstyle and not the bootleg manga one

Daily reminder that Chris Chan raped sonichu and that's canon

Is Chris dead? I haven't kept up in years.

What pewdiepie video? What happend?

I wish he was...

Figures, theyre all a bunch of underage cock suckers in that shithole anyways

Never read 'em.

>Quinn saga

What even happened with that? She was a troll who made a date with him and then "broke up" with him before the date and that was it? Boring.

Pewdiepie just did a recap on him or something. I don't really follow him.

The anime is better

I thought she be dead in a month like 24 months ago. Sticc snorlax is a fighter.

Reposting the weird kid banging his dead mom story because I still think of it every time I think of Barb. And a friendly reminder Chris has admitted to inestuous fantasies about his mom.

I wonder if Chris borrows his mother's clothes.

a fun ride while it lasted but now a cautionary tale

Didn't he wear her panties at the beginning of the tomgirl saga? It was. before bob passed.

she made him inject feeder fetish elements into Sonichu and when she broke up with him he had one of his best meltdown videos in years.
youtube.com/watch?v=7EtMqijwZhs

TRUE and HONEST

In a dream too.

In hindsight, Chris Chan and Sonichu are Freudian as fuck. I couldn't come up with something so Freudian if I tried.

>CWC now makes more patreonbucks (500+ a month) than Dobson for sonichu comics
>sold gross old CWC shirts/medallions for hundreds/thousands of dollary doos

S/he will probably end up in assisted living after Barb passes, but the fame, legend and fandom will be more than most of us will ever have.

This makes me think more of some poor kid with a learning disability whose mother abused the shit out of him, made him wear disgusting pjs and probably raped him all the time before she died if he started fucking her corpse.

I never got the point of trolling Chris. Congratulations, you successfully trolled a mentally challenged man. What an accomplishment.

Their internal drama always seems more autistic than the people they orbit.

It was never really the pranks themselves, but the side effects that came out of messing him. The best stuff was always unexpected stuff coming from Chris's end, like the Bob walks in video.

I've been following since very early on and it's fascinating. Not Chris, everything that can be said about him has been said, but the bizarre little subculture that's cropped up around him.

I was a teenager when Chris was discovered and for my entire adult life people have dedicated themselves to harassing a retard and documenting every facet of his life.

Clicking on random pages on the CWCki is amazing, there's a page that documents every outfit he's been seen in and when. There's more information available on Chris than on people who actually changed the world.

>My wooden badge was delicious

Better than anything the big two have done since 2002, with the exception of the first Agents of Atlas mini and Ennis's Dastardly & Muttley series.

It's a fascinating look into a disturbed mind that no avant garde filmmaker could hope to equal. Not even David Lynch. And the craziest thing is? Both artistically and in irl behavior, he's not even the most cringey webcomic artist.

>There's more information available on Chris than on people who actually changed the world.
I've always thought that this is one of the best messages that everything related to Chris gives. People worry so much about being famous or having a legacy, but in the end whether or not you get recorded in history is really not a judgement on your character.

If snorlax dies, Chris dies.

He's truly the voice of a generation!

Did CWC taint your view of Excel Saga?

I keep forgetting that Cole is, like, 50.
Chris didn't even need to be autistic to end up as he did, the Chandler clan is so goddamn creepy.

Remember that Chris spends money as fast as he earns it, if not faster. I'm genuinely curious to see what happens once Barb is dead and he goes over the hill.

I think that's what makes them so interesting. Outside of the garbage stories and even worse fight scenes, you can tell a lot of it is Chris writing down events or feelings he has about things and how he perceives them.

This, in spite of all the ripoffs and blatant copyright infringement going on within it's pages Sonichu is probably one of the most unique pieces of fiction you will ever encounter. I mean come on it's about a dude who travels from big box store to big box store fighting security guards who have a bizarre fixation on making sure he remains a virgin.

Plus it's got better dialogue and plots than most marvel comics so there

>I mean come on it's about a dude who travels from big box store to big box store fighting security guards who have a bizarre fixation on making sure he remains a virgin.
How come there isn't a CWC beat-'em-up?

Ideas Guy was lame, it was just him telling chris what to do and injecting shit into the comic he would never think of himself

Stuff like introducing him to neptunia is fine because then Chris will probably write in shit about neptunia on his own, but just telling him to do x and y sucks out all the natural chris chan crazyness.

I cind them interesting in the sense that... well, visually there's nothing unique about them. Everything's stolen from low brow pop culture, Pokemon, Sonic, Family Guy, My Little Pony and so on. It's completely derivative. But it's all filtered through the mind of someone who's completely off his rocker so all of those derivative elements are turned into something genuinely surreal. All of those characters and motives from children's shows and videogames turn into those weird abstract symbols and metaphors for sexual anxieties and escapist fantasies and struggles with gender identity and the desperate attempt to cling onto childhood contrasted with the realities of adult life.. it's honestly fascinating.

I think they're the purest example for how low brow pop culture can shape the perception of someone with a rather loose grasp on reality and in consequence take on new meanings on its own by being interpreted by them.

I'd love to see what would happen if you casually introduced Chris to some obscure webcomic and see where he goes from there with it

It'd also be hilarious to see the webcomic artist react to that shit, especially if they don't know about chris chan and are wondering why this autist is stealing all their characters.

Yeah the Ideas Guy saga was genuinely one of the worst ever. It just had 0 interesting payoff, it was just telling Chris to say dumb stuff. Hilarious, right? Oh wait it isn't, Chris is at his funniest when he's doing retarded stuff on his own not just reading an unfunny try-hard script.

Didn't Cole get shit on for breaking Lady Bird's 100% RT score?

Truthfully, he's an anomaly built from the "pioneering" days of the modern internet. Realistically after Barb dies, the state will probably try to contact his brother just to tell them to fuck off. He'll probably be put into the equivalent of an assisted living community, usually powered by medicare, where he will live under assisted living under a provider. The fact that he can drive himself, put his own skirt on, and probably bathes weekly will meet the standard. The pay will probably be good though.

>probably bathes weekly

Idea guy was GOAT because he convinced Chris that Rosechu has always had a pickle

What becomes of semi-functioning adults who become wards of the state? Will he get a tiny little grey room in a facility somewhere, and complain for the rest of his life about the bad food and lack of space? Will they turn him loose on the street after he barely passes some psychological test and say good luck?

Ooops made a mistake, I meant "once a" week.

It's kind of a grey area when it comes to certain states. In my town we have a few housing complexes where people who are too old to live by themselves but want to have a facimily of independent living live where they typically live by themselves, but have a pull string in the bathroom in case the fall down. Unless the state finds that Chris is "drooling on ground, bashes his head against the wall, and is not a danger to those around him, at least not a life threatening degree" of retarded, the state typically allows them to live their life.

I still think that's optimistic

He drew himself raping Sonic, so that's weird.

And there's no fucking way he'll be able to live on just welfare/disability, right?

The best thing about Sonichu was that we got Asperchu out of it. Alex's work is great.

When it comes to full blown autismos such as Chris, and they fail to find a thesible guardian, the state typically requires them to meet certain standards to get welfare checks. For Chris, once Barb dies, he'll probably be forced to sell the house because his weekly tugboat alone won't be able to support the taxes, light, water, sewer, and the other utilities not counting food, toilet paper, internet, and other amenities. The state will probably force him to either: a) go into tenement housing, b) assisted living or c) force him to find a part time job, probably in computer drafting, might as well use those four years for his two year degree.

>Bob died in 2011
Where has the time gone?

>I'd love to see what would happen if you casually introduced Chris to some obscure webcomic
Homestuck

This. I want one of those comics he printed.

>contact his brother just to tell them to fuck off
You know he has 2 brothers and a sister right?
Cole's not Chris' only sibling.

>probably bathes every 6 months
fixed that for you

Looking back now, I would have liked to call the Chandler household. Not to troll or harass, but just to talk to Bob, to hear him tell stories. I wouldn't care if they were bullshit or not, I imagine they'd just be amusing crazy grandpa stories. Oh well c'est la vie.

>I would have liked to call the Chandler household.
>to hear him tell stories.
And this is how people get famous for being famous.

But Chris is too dumb/not dumb enough to do that!

Christuck probably happened in another, worse timeline, let's be real now

It needs to be animated by this guy.

Let's talk about Mary Lee Walsh

The fuck? God damnit Chris. I stopped actively following her because I thought it's not worth it unless she's releasing comics but she does can keep delivering gems like this. No idea where to even start with this but I'm honestly glad to see she can still get even weirder. This really brings back that mixture of shock, confusion, pity, and hilarity just like reading Sonichu for the first time.

One day we'll get another comic. And it will be a good day

I'm actually a carer and can answer this. It depends on where she lives and the local laws and assessments of her mental and physical ability.

She'll likely be put into an assisted living community with 1:1 help from a carer for what she needs/to keep an eye on her and her finances a few times a week, and any living family will probably have power of attorney unless that's also handed over to the state. Essentially, she'll probably be cleaner, happier, have better financial and psychological support and put out more comics.

>people calling Chris "she"

If CWC wants to be called she and wear dresses, I see no reason not to because I feel no spite towards her.

>Looks like a looney tunes version of Benjamin Franklin

This is what Sonichu is now

>Throws a fit if someone refers to him by his surname passed down to him by his father

Shit, did Dobbo really do this?

>that page when old Vinyl Scratch painted yellow Night Star is forced to look like new EQG Night Star.

Well have you seen it?

and is then brainwashed into being a lesbian.

Yeah, if someone calls him Dobson he thinks they are trolls

What the hell does he want to be called then?

>Translator's Note: Kawaii means cute
I know this has been a decade's long journey, but Chris still finds a way to be classically autistic

this looks like an even more ironic Simon Hanselman Comic.

>Bob
who?

Chris dead dad

aa, thanks for telling me then