youtu.be/-BeX5q5zT5Y?t=19m41s
youtube.com/watch?v=_pxG-Nh9Xr0
youtube.com/watch?v=Wa-EhLe9cfE
youtube.com/watch?v=9avSn-bqE3U
youtube.com/watch?v=eJaLdQMw87I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop being an autist.

someone post his shitty cartoon idea

Today I will remind them... that this autistic fuck couldn't tell a fucking joke.

>youtu.be/-BeX5q5zT5Y?t=19m41s

>Hanging upside down with skirt
>Underwear NOT showing
Enter, physics don’t work this way. Cmon my man, give us the goods.

Stop getting mad at the inaccuracy of the police response time in Bikini Bottom.

That's actually pretty good. The only thing I think needs improvement is the shading, but even that's tolerable.

not Vanellope
Original character do not steal

>Has butterfly net
>Is trying to catch it with her hand
So she’s retarded, right?

It kinda looks like shadman

She probably has the autisms

youtube.com/watch?v=_pxG-Nh9Xr0

How did you found out about him Sup Forums?

One of the worst drawings I've ever seen intended for a youtube channel.

You just know that this guy smells like shit

Not to mention he also made it a shitty book you can buy right now. And he based it off an old Disney short nobody cared about that he thought had some kinda "potential" and he wanted to "fix it"

>inb4 "E-CELEB THREAD REEEEEEEEEEE"

Have you seen pictures of him? He looks disgusting. His skin is greasy as fuck and his beard looks like it smells nasty

Sup Forums wouldn't stop talking about him

A SpongeBob review.

I'm just guessing based on his avatar and the way his voice sounds

I was into other autistic manchildren that yelled at childrens media. Also i hated new spongebob. So hearing someone confirm my already established opinions was a nice aspergic circlejerk

she has autism, you can see by the not matching socks.

This art reminds me of Dobson's stuff, only more polished.

>mean spirited
This does genuinely make me wonder how he'd react to certain anime and even Sup Forums stuff like Rick and Morty.

What it the 'most mean spirited' Sup Forums or Sup Forums material you've ever seen and how would he react to it?

just stumbled upon some of his reviews (around the same time I started watching rebel taxi).
I was lucky enough to eventually realize how retarded he is and stopped watching him.

I wish PieGuyRulz would stop critiquing dogshit like Nu-SpongeBob and iCarly. He's lowkey the best cartoon reviewer, yet wastes it on stuff no one has watched or cared about and his video quality hasn't changed in years. Still, I can respect he's a guy who reviews what he wants instead of bandwagoning like the others.

Something about this design doesn't feel right. can't put my finger on it though.

Youtube somehow recommended me to a bunch of cartoon reviewer videos including his.

>This does genuinely make me wonder how he'd react to certain anime and even Sup Forums stuff like Rick and Morty.
i think he actually reviewed an episode of Rick and Morty and said he liked it despite it being "mean spirited"

Fuck you

I know right? He seems like a cool dude and even though he has his aspergic moments he's nowhere near as cringy as Pan

Is there a PDF available or something? I'm curious but not enough to give him my money.

If you live anywhere outside the US, it's probably safe to make a copy, since Mr. Enter himself publicly announced how near impossible it is to sue someone in a different country (and if you're anonymous, he's not going to find you anyway).

Saw some of his horrible written reviews. I don't think I've ever watched a video of his.

>he's nowhere near as cringy as Pan

I don't think anyone here cares enough to buy it.
Last I checked, no one here has read it.

Even /vp/ put it's money where it's mouth was whet this stuff when it bought the farting Pikachu book, covered it in ketchup, and nailed it to a tree in the middle of nowhere with the message "god is dead" left to warn all people who find it.

My friend was subscribed to him and I saw cartoon reviews in his youtube feed, I got curious so I checked his channel out.

his mlp reviews

user...

Well, I-
I don't remember......
I honestly can't remember, but I finally took the time to unsub to him yesterday.

>Last I checked, no one here has read it.
If people here haven't read it, how the fuck are they supposed to know if it's crap?

I don't recall PieGuy crying over a girl wearing a SpongeBob shirt rejecting him and uploading it to YouTube.

how about you buy it and tell us then?

>farting pikachu book
what the fuck

>supposed to know if it's crap?
It's Mr Enter, so you just know.
Just like you already know the quality of a Madea movie without seeing it.

Also pieguy has a job and a girlfriend

I thought you were talking about Enter.

Dude, you need to understand that when /vp/ goes too long without a new game or information about a new game things start to get a little weird over there.

Someone made a thread about a "kids" book on Amazon, then another user bought it, scanned it, did a story time, and took things too the final level. youtube.com/watch?v=Wa-EhLe9cfE

Reading Amazon preview so far.

To be fair, even though Enter's worse, he's at least taken the steps to improve on himself. Unlike Pan.

Enter is pretty much Pan minus the talent, chillness and self awareness

Oh and sexuality

>pan
>talent

Could it be the fact she looks like a stock image?

Enter has improved production value, but that's it. The way he "reviews" things has only gotten worse with time. He thinks he's some kind of art critic of cartoons, but everyone who has ever been part of TGWTG can easily put out a more in depth review.

>Self awareness
Okay, there's knowing that you're a loser who is stuck in the early 2000's kid phase, and then there's playing up that character to the point where there is no line between the true self and character.

Oh, this thread seems to be set to auto sage.

Well, thanks for at least giving us time to wrap things up mod. You're a real bro.

You may not like the way he draws but you gotta admit his editing and design skills are miles ahead of TheMysteriousMsPaint&MovieMaker's

That and Pan does his homework. Just compare these two videos and the information provided.

youtube.com/watch?v=9avSn-bqE3U
youtube.com/watch?v=eJaLdQMw87I

He gets so upset over stupid shit, I don't understand it. Even as someone with Aspergers I don't understand how he manages to be so upset at simple shit like conflict.
>This episode is bad because Ed, Edd, and Eddy got treated like shit for something they didn't do
Woah, it's like that was the whole point of the episode.