Why are you guys still racist?

Why are you guys still racist?

you know he just says that to appease the butthurt liberal mainstream media,

All over the country police departments are on are side. We can do whatever the fuck we want.

>be a minority
>write racial derogatory on door, locker, etc.
>post it on twitter
>""""harassing"""""

>are side

Whatever you say

MAKE AMERICA RACIST AGAIN@!

I'm not a racist. I just want to gas all the kikes, send the niggers back to Africa, the terrorists back to the desert, and the Mexicans back to the jungle.

Not even the president yet and he's ALREADY doing more to stop """""harassment""""" than Obama is to stop Soros' rioters

Because black lives don't matter, KKKILL them all!

>appease the media

What happened?

I thought your guy 'tells it like it is'?

kys CTR faggot

I'm not racist, but I definitely have noticed the racism of the minority coalition in the Democratic party. I'm voting hard R until they fix that shit.

hes just being presidential its important to act diplomatic in public but hes just hiding his true intentions, wait and see faggot, wait and see

We won't have anymore niggers to fuck with after Trump NDAA's their asses.

After Trump makes America great again...what do?

no.... aside from nigger warlords in africa, vigilantism is not any form of law or order.

he said he is against people entering your country illegally (which is totally reasonable), not that he wants to gas them, you fuck tard.

you are worth less than a monkey flinging shit, at least the monkey knows hes flinging shit, you dont have a fucking clue as to what you are saying or doing.

you sound non-white and canadian
faggot.

I hate to side with a leaf but you sound like exactly the kind of idiot that gives Trump and his supporters a bad name.

Mfw he was actually addressing Clinton rioters
>CNN
No surprises here

cry more CTR shill, I thought you guys were supposed to have been sent to camps already, I guess I'll have to wait til january

>All over the country police departments are on are side.
Policemen aren't racist outside a few exceptions and racism was never apart of trumps campaign although it did enable racist supporters to latch onto him

yeah sure if you live in new york or california i guess maybe you could be right but this is about to change, brother

This meme that anyone who isn't a christian that wants to gas niggers and kikes is from reddit or CTR is pretty great. Did you guys think Trump winning was your doing? Cruz got rekt.

What do you guys think the percentage is of these reports of harassment is true? I would say something like 1% but maybe I'm just really jaded because I know how liberals love to play the victim.

Trump was just throwing out a little bone so the bullshit MSM can't keep saying he condones any of it (if any of it is real), like they've been doing.

Because......

"stop" means "yes"

>read the youtube comments on this interview
>overwhelmingly positive

We're winning lads.

The God Emperor speaks the truth.

We must acknowledge that it is not our duty to harass or disparage other races, but to uplift them. To help them and impart our values onto them that they might better themselves.

he posted a guy witha flannel shirt, wtf else do you want, a clip form the red/green show? GEEZ!

Its pretty fucking hard not to become racist when you grow up between DC and Baltimore.

Lol Trump has enough class to ask his own supporters to stop.

While Hillary possesses literally zero grace and refuses to tell her supporters to stop protesting.

>minorities
whites are a fucking minority those days.

>Trump says to stop bullying
>Hillary doesn't
Hmm

rare? why ur flag look like counter strike crosshair

UNCOMMON BANNER

Saged and hidden. We are being raided hard today because Judicial Watch released proof that millions vote illegally.

Is hyper racism false flagging the new CTR strategy?

I'll stop being racist when other races stop acting like fucking animals

>Trump said people should stop chimping out
>CNN News story: "Trump to supporters harrassing minorities: Stop it"

cant make this shit up. So the Mass Media just got slammed this election, and they decided to go all out and spin their coverage even more?

This.

>Commiefornia is unironically 39% white
>Holds 55 college electoral votes
>mfw

thats because Shillary is still shitting her pantsuit and throwing dishes and furniture at Bill.
Good Times

i really hope he dont giving up on the women getting back to being a bitch of a women

And what are you when people of your same race act like animals?

I'm not racist I just trade bants on pan-eurasian bread baking forums and then I go back to having common respect for all people who return likewise irl

>anyone I don't like is a shill
>"this is about to change, brother"
>actually thinking a Trump victory will mean RWDS in the near future
LARP on _donald but don't bring it here.

This desu senpai

Sup Forums still seems to be ignoring this thread and acting like its not a big deal, I know most of the reports of racism are false, but still.

Because there's been threads all day about this.

MEANWHILE CLINTON AND OBAMA SAY NOTHING

FUCK THESE PEOPLE

What a sleazebag coward. He throws his supporters to the media first chance he gets.

How about:

>this is bad, but is there any proof of this? how about the liberal rioters attacking my supporters right now on videos?

Not:

>i know all my supporters are racist inbreed monsters, they need to stop

I found the guy fun as the underdog, but now he is backpedaling on everything. Fuck him.

b-but white people are racist! That's what I heard!