So Sup Forums have you seen this video, fresh from South Africa? white genocide my ass

So Sup Forums have you seen this video, fresh from South Africa? white genocide my ass

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3912586/Black-man-forced-COFFIN-told-fed-snake-interrogated-white-South-African-landowner-crime.html

youtube.com/watch?v=Ciq91_oTrB8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mO9RXgCMbZ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

here is it again
youtube.com/watch?v=mO9RXgCMbZ4

#DeadNiggersMatter

fake and gay

>#DeadNiggerStorage

You fucked up

Fake and gay.

nice green screen, that nigger is actually an a.i.

>be white landowner in SA
>nigger steals my shit
>call the police
>ooga booga mandela whitey muh dick
>call lawyer
>ooga booga mandela whitey muh dick
>fuck that
>put him in coffin
>tell him some shit to scare him
>he won't steal my shit in the future
>go home and open newspaper
>EVIL WHITEY GUNNA ENSLAVE DEM POOR BLACK FOLK
>mfw

Fucking glorious.

Whens it coming here?

>that whinging
Nigger couldn't handle the banter.

In ten million years that nigger will be turned to a fossil fuel, and for once in his life he won't be worthless.

my ears

the black race commits thousands of crimes
>they were just poor boys they dindu muffin
one white criminal commits one crime
>fuck white people

how bout this how about i gas you in an oven TC you piece of shit kike

Were coming for them

Nothing is even happening in this video... what are peoe all worked up about? I've seen 1000x worse shit from blacks that nobody mentions.

>WSHH
uh oh. this will send American blacks into a rage

fake and gay detected

Whites in South Africa are fucking retarded. Seriously, you come to a continent filled with dindus and think it's going to work? Who wants to live in a place full of niggers anyway?

Also, Alwyn Wolfaardt was a massive faggot but at least we got a cool video out of his cuck army's demise.

omg that's the worst thing i've ever seen

>carefully moves his arm inside coffin
>gently presses down on lid
>nig mewls like a cat

Why are they even bothering with coffins?? Just dump them in the dead nigger holes.

That coffin is very pretty.

And to think this happened 6 million times.

it will work if you wipe out the negers

Thats just some South African-tier banter, partner.

>(((justice))) and (((law))) system and (((regime))) sides with violent niggers against anyone white
>white people fight back against murdering and pillaging niggers attacking white peoples homes and try to use fear to keep the nigger hordesaway
>OI VEY WHEITY ARE UPRESSION DA BLACK MEN

Dat dindu vocalization.
I fucking lost it.

where is the disturbing part? i heard someone crying but could tell where it was coming from.

That black woman he turn her 8-year old son outdoors for voting Trump in the school election is 6 million times worse than this.

>rhodies

That's a Belgian soldier

fossil fuel use will be discontinued by that time moron

You know he could've at least pretended he was drugged or spray some fake blood on his head to give the impression he was dazed after getting beaten.
Do people seriously look at this shit and believe it's real ?

So, in other words...

..he's just your average, everyday useless nigger.

Then again all those adjectives are redundant when you're talking about a nigger.

Of course those fucking kikes will latch onto the rare white-on-nigger abuse, but they completely ignore the horrific shit the subhumans do to the white people in Africa.

>i bless the rain down in Africa

Just came to post this
>Even Al Jazeera turning on White South Africans

It's fucking over. People will just pretend to not understand that this is the only way these people can protect their property and their lives, through these threats of violence. That or hire a paramilitary organization to beat the criminals on your behalf, but that isn't always an option.

Hurry boy she's waiting there for you

This. I've always thought that black and white South Africans deserve each other. Rhodesia was so much better than them at this.

lmao that gutted woman is a terrible looking photoshop

They really need to range ban all of leaf-land

what monster allowed to dismantle rhodesia and white south africa
probably usa

Source?