Would you move to abroad if you have chance?

Would you move to abroad if you have chance?

Japan
Why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RIKEN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No
I wouldn't mind working a few years aboard, but I want to have pretty white children not ugly little Japanese mongrels, even if I did get a nice white girl in Japan I wouldn't want them to be ostracized in Oriental society, I don't trust depraved Japanese men, either.

Yes I would.

You fool.

yeah of course.

I want to join the race war when Japan eventually falls to globalism and lets in swarms of muslims in, I want to kill some muzzies with a katana

don't you guys hate foreigners? they hate white people enough here in New Cuckistan why would i go somewhere they hate me more

They are winning the culture victory. So yes.

I'm not moving anywhere that won't allow me to have muh guns.

No
Japan should be for the Japanese
It's also a little too crowded and claustrophobic for my taste

>dying economy
>dying population
>capital of degeneracy and gaudy consumerism
what exactly is Japan winning aside from Sex robots?

You think we're fucked up? they are buying bottles of "little boy asshole smell" and paying women to hug them in official "hug booths" because they are so lonely, lel.

>Have to take shoes off when inside homes.
Nope, I think I will pass. Also I would be able to understand that arabic spanish shit you guys speak. I also would stand out because your guys height is 4'11 or something. Also I don't date women whose facial features closely resemble a person with down syndrome.

I hope Japan can unfuck it's birth rate without bringing in immigrants that hurt their country.

I heard you guys hate foreigners.

Maybe. I know a lot of the Japs don't want white people in Japan.

Yes, I'd come over in a heartbeat.
Your food, music, and women are superior.
Please take me, Japan.

>moving abroad
Why though?

Japan is too difficult. I'll try for Singapore in a few years.

Living in Japan, I'd be really worried about China's geopolitical ambitions

Maybe for a few years, but I wouldn't want to live there anymore than I would a country like Russia. It's nice, but at the end of the day, for better or worse, I prefer to stay in my country with people culturally similar to me.

If I could get a job in Japan I'd love to live there for a year or two. The only thing I don't like so far is the ungodly humidity in summer. Other than that, it kicks ass.

I'd only spend my vacation there desu, I don't like working as hard as japs do for a shitty wage, also they have a strange concept of what's offensive and what's not, i wouldn't fit in because of that

Final verdict: nice culture, beautiful landscape, shitty living conditions. They need to get pull shit together

I've have a friend who lives in Japan who says they have a very morally strict culture; he says he feels more safe living there than here. IE if you leave your wallet on a train nobody will touch it.

I've also heard that the majority of crime comes from our military base there

If I was going to move to a non-white country it would either be Japan or South Korea, which is telling since both these countries are only so modern because they were basically rebuilt by America lel.

Japan seems like a cool country, but I'd feel bad immigrating and destroying their homogeneous culture. And I couldn't bring myself to engage in race mixing, so I wouldn't want to get a cute Japanese wife.

Most likely I'd just spend all my time inside trying not to cause any problems for the Japanese citizens because most of them already don't like foreigners.

>music
Like what?

>Work 26 hours a day
>Get married to Jap
>Wife hates me
>Hapa children grow up to be self hating betas that also hate me

My family & I lived in Iwakuni for 3 years desu. We enjoyed it and for the most part the people were really nice. There was only a handful of times where our politeness was not returned but oh well. We wouldn't move there permanently. We just don't fit into the culture. Also Japan has way too many people as it is. Even Iwakuni was congested and that was considered the country. Food was amazing. I know this isn't traditional Japanese cuisine but Cocoichibanya is absolutely delicious.

No. I like this country and I wouldn't live anywhere else permanently.

Can a gaijin live a peaceful life in a secluded, less populated area of the country?

Only to a country that has a majority of people of my race, and only if forced.

Nothing against other ethnicities except kikes and niggers. A homogeneous ethnic make-up makes for a better country.

SK is like that too, but I think his point has more to do with the ostracization factor than safety.

I'd very much like to visit Japan because I am a bit of a weeb, but I don't know if I want to live there. You hear a bunch of conflicting stories about how Baka-Gaijin are treated in Japan so until I actually experience it myself I can't say for sure.

Why the fuck would I move to a xenophobic country with a homogeneous society? I think Japan is interesting but it would be fucking retarded for me as a white person to move there.

You can live in Hokkaido.

Not too many Japanese live in Hokkaido since it is the coldest place in the country even though Hokkaido is really beautiful.

Also, there are quite a lot of French people in Japan, enough to warrant French only highschools for children of French people in Japan.

Japan would be nice I guess, they have rice and hentai. Also sex robots

See

Only if I could chill with Hitoshi Matsumoto all day and talk philosophy. The rest of yall aint worth my time.

>flag
>no, it's my cunt (and without niggers!) and I'm not contributing to the brain drain

But in Japan, you can head to the local 7-11 anytime of the night without fear no matter how dark the streets get.

And Japanese 7-11 actually serves real food.

I favor their metal scene, which is influenced by their traditional harmonic and melodic structures, something uniquely Japanese. I also find that their folk music contains the same satisfying elements.

Also, they have Dir en grey.

I'd only move to abroad if the native language of the country is English.

Japan is already buying British companies.

Pretty soon Brits will experience the Japanese work ethic.

And then one day, Japan will arrange a marriage between a Japanese princess and one of the British places to gain 100 percent control over the UK.

I like the idea of japan (especially since I am a weeb)
But I just cant see my self living there because 1. I know for a fact that it is always uncomfortably hot and humid
2. Everyone there is racist to anyone who is not japanese, that's just how it goes
3. I dont agree with like 80% of japanese values

I would totally live there for like a year or 2 but I would then proudly return to America with the most attractive Jap girl I can land being a 6'2" white male with a degree in SE

The last 100 years have been the only time in British history in which the people of this country have been afforded the opportunity to rule themselves. We've been manipulated into surrendering that to the forces of internationalism. That's something that breaks my heart, but I still believe in my country, it's something really precious to me. This country belongs to me and my millions of brothers and sisters. I still pray and hope that we'll go back to being a great nation, we'll toss out the Queen, we'll toss out that international class and it'll be ours. I want my children to grow up in a country that belongs to them and their people. Japan will never be that to me or any of mine because I am not Japanese.

Already did senpai

If I could be self-employed or work somewhere more casual I would raise multiple generations there.
I think Japan has the brightest future in the world, though the world is a turbulent place.

Considering the size and power of the Yakuza in Japan, you're probably safe from being mugged, but not safe from paying protection money

Well, America doesn't exactly send their best to those military bases stationed in Japan.

Maybe if America only allowed weeaboos to get station in Japan, there would be no crime.

But unfortunately, we send some ghetto trash to those bases in Japan and those ghetto trash eventually make the news when they decide to commit crime in Japan, and the military decides to punish everybody on the base event though only those thugs from the ghetto committed crimes.

>liking metal
>being 15

relevant

I don't think you would starve in Japan though.

Remember that Beef and Rice Bowl with Egg on Top is considered Commoner Fare.

This is considered Japan's main commoner food and not hamburgers and fries.

You could argue that ramen would be commoner food too.

Funny enough eel used to be commoner food in Japan too but eel got upgraded to luxury the same way Colonial Americans in the past considered Lobster to be peasant food.

Metal roots from the European classical tradition. Anything not European or Asian influenced is nigger music.
>liking nigger music
>being this bluepilled

Pretty much all island nations have god awful humidity.

Taiwan is worst.

Taiwan gets monsoons every year compared to Japan.

日本に引っ越しする意味はない
それに社畜になりたくない

I like Tokyo, and the "mind your own business" and politeness aspects of the society appeal to me. But the rest of the culture, especially the work culture, sounds very alien.

Depends.

If i could somehow land a good job elsewhere i'd go in a heartbeat. Otherwise i'll stay right here. if i can't even get a white gf, why would i expect to get one abroad.

Japan would be shit because i'd have to leave my guns with my parents or something. but if the money was good i would be working as much as possible anyway. so i doubt i'd have much time to miss them.

>cringe
>typical Sup Forums
>wait for it......
>>>change into Gundam suit
Lost

Singapore doesn't really have any culture though and is way more strict than you realize.

Don't bring any chewing gum into Singapore unless you know how to properly dispose of it because Singapore still practices Public Caning.

Yes. I feel like Japan would be too foreign despite me being a weaboo. Probably Singapore. They speak English and have Indians anyways.

I know all about that shit. Don't mind it.

You would have no where to shoot them. Except maybe out in the fields somewhere. You would have to be rich enough to buy a farm

In Japan, people can still date in college without any fear.

In America, every male student in college is scared of getting into a relationship on the other hand.

That is how scary dating has become for the male.

Why would a white or even half-white American move to another country if they weren't a cuck?

Ehhh, sure I guess.

Japan allows country folk to own guns.

This is because Japanese Bears are literally Horror Movie Monsters.

I'm not joking. Look up Japanese Bear Attacks.

Those Bears will fuck you up.

A couple of bee-hawtches

>why not?

Yeah, some mixed jap-american told us about the conditions there in great detail yesterday, how the food is really cheap. But whenever i think about how a salaryman makes 50k and a janitor 40k is meh

He also said they aren't as good with computers as we the west is, which i never would've suspected lol

Hold on, i'll try to dig up that thread

But the British government is a thousand times worse than the Japanese government.

Your country is pretty much Big Brother.

At least, if you had children in Japan, your children would be able to walk to school everyday without any worry and maybe even be able to take the train by themselves since Japanese children are confidently able to cross streets and use the train system to go to school and go back home without any fear or worry.

Meanwhile, in America, nosy neighbors or nosy cops will raise a fuss if they see children walking to school by themselves.

I too played Yakuza 5 :^)

Actually moving there in October 2017. Pretty stoked.

Terrifying.

I have the chance, but i'd rather stay here for now.
Maybe later on in life when my appreciation of the cold drops a bit i might move to northern Italy or something, or even the south.
Maybe rebuild one of those abandoned villages, revitalise an area.

There are people who brag on television interviews that they still don't know Japanese even though they been living in Tokyo for years.

If you stay in Tokyo, you may not need to know Japanese.

Also, Costco is in Japan so you could be in Japan, never knowing Japanese but still be able to buy American food from Japanese Costco.

Getting a phd?

Japan is surprisingly a popular place to work on your phd.

Look up the Riken

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RIKEN

If you can recall, RIKEN got to name some new chemical elements in our periodic table.

This post is for the STEM majors in this thread though.

Would enjoy another visit but Tokyo is nothing more than a second-rate Hong Kong.

kys

Question for people living in glorious Nippon. What's the deal with weapon laws there? I am a (very) amateur bladesmith, so assuming I lived in a place that I could continue my smithing (i.e. not a Tokyo high rise apartment) would there be any problems for me?

I know they have strict gun laws where you have to be a member of a gun club and all this other crap before you can even shoot your guns so I am wondering if knife laws are just as strict.

Why that little bit about Costco? Do you like Kirkland that much?

Nah, from my experience the Japanese don't like foreigners unless they bring business with them.

Just saying that people who miss food or goods from home can still get it in Japan and I like Kirkland but some shit from them is horrible like their Kirkland brand of lemonade is disgusting.

>I am a (very) amateur bladesmith

Already here m8. Probably back to ausfailia when i finish my degree next year though

Bruh how sharp are the katanas you make

ITT: Weebs and weeb deniers

There's an company which runs art/manufacturing centres around tokyo (at least). You can rent the space/shit you need and go ham. Buggered if i can remember the name though. Got a mate who's big on metalwork and goes there most weekends.

Is this how CTR shitposts when they aren't on the clock?

Probably US or Canada. I make money online so I'm pretty much fucked but damn, do I want to get out of here.

>This post is for the STEM majors in this thread though.
i figured that. if i were smart enough for STEM degree i'd probably already be where i needed to be instead of a rent-a-cop. but no point crying over spilt milk this late in the game.

I am honored to be compared to Honorable Ken-Sama.

Not even brah. I've made a bunch of knives like pic related for friends and family, mostly out of some 0-1 Tool Steel. I really shouldn't even call myself
A hobbyist blade smith.

Sorry to burst your bubble Jamal-kun, but nobody likes foreigners unless they bring something to the table (business, money, etc).

America is still paying the price of bringing you darkies in, and at least you could pick cotton.

So yeah, you're poor and no one wants you around. Come back when you are of value.

I'd prefer to live in a place with western culture

I dunno, would want to attract so much attention in a country where everyone is asian. On the other hand, at least I won't live here, it may or may not be worth it in the end.

No, because they're full and there's more hiking here.

Why would you be fucked if all your work is done online? That's the perfect job for moving around.

I wouldn't move to Japan because I'd rather not live somewhere I am unwanted. I'm fine with the Japanese having their island for themselves.

Japan is an archipelago, dumb ratposter.

If I knew Japanese and finished college I would.

I hear you're fine if you know the language and at least try to fit in. JET's probably ruining how they see white people.

Just picture this.

Japanese teenagers can carry spears and bows and arrows to school without any police stopping them.

Yes, there is actual spear and archery clubs in Japanese highschools.

Meanwhile, it takes multiple permission slips in American highschools just to borrow hammers or nails.

Yes. It would be splendid to live in Japan. Earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes and all.

but you can't even carry a knife over 2 inches as an adult unless you're camping.