It's not enough to push constant lesbian innuendos when they are together in one episode...

It's not enough to push constant lesbian innuendos when they are together in one episode, they have to hold hands seemingly for no reason now. This gay shit is sick and disgusting. If not for the network, they would be kissing in every episode and we would get episodes dedicated to their lesbian shit... well, we actually get those already.

You don't like lesbians? You're fucking fag.

no u

Their being lesbians is a small matter compared to the showrunners lobotomizing them into bland, awkward semi-lovers. But I suppose that's how the people running AT like their lesbians.

I don't even disagree but shut the fuck up, these threads are so boring. 500 posts of bitching with a couple of people ironically liking the pair to spur even more bitching.
Even though I like it I'm glad AT is ending soon so there will be less threads of this.

Back in my day, two men standing next to one another were consider a couple.

I don't know anything about those threads, I just finished that episode and it quickly picked my interest. It's just so unnecessary.

You don't have to watch it, give it ratings, give it money. If you believe in GHEY AGENDA, just do not watch it.

>one thing is shitty
>better stop watching the show completely

I love this argument

wasn't this ship forced by the fandom and make Ward left the crew?

Do they scissor?

>korra shoves in a lesbian ending out of nowhere
>people complain
>at has two girls be close and then shown holding hands
>people complain

I remember when anons loved lesbians.

Funny how that drawing's basically obsolete now.

it's difficult when this gay stuff is forcelly stuffed in the things one like

I was telling user what to do, not describing what I will do myself.

Good old Gundam Wing days

this is what you get when you force lesbians into everything, really, it gets boring and anoying.

actually, when did kids shows started showing legit couples anyway? i thought it was a taboo. and Homo couples to make it worse, what kind of message is that?

I think it's a good pairing and how they're handling it is weird at best. If you want to make them an item stop having them dance around it and just have it be a blatant just jab
>Hunson - "So when am I gonna get Grandkids?"
>Marceline - "Dad, I'm dating Bonnie"
>Roll Credits
Thats all they have to do. Im just glad that Huntress Wizard is Endgame for Finn. She seems really nice.

>don't like fags
>you are a fag

they killed all of Marceline's character building, for the ducking sjws.

I honestly hope PB dies horrible in the finale. That is what that fucking bitch gets for leading finn on and the rejecting him by corrupting marceline into a fucking dyke and ruined her character by becoming PBs accessory. Fuck this show, lesbians are among the scum of the earth that need to be culled

Everyone knows they won’t confirm or make them say “we’re dating”, they never have the balls to do that.

neck-breaking > sex
trust me

homosexuality is bad

PB and Marceline being together is a lot less degenerate than the /ss/ undertones (and overtones) that they both had with Finn at the beginning of the series. Show runners were trying to cover up for that. They hope we all forget the sexual tension between adult women and teenage Finn. Trying to virtue signal diversity or push a lesbian agenda is an after thought. This is damage control.

lesbians aren't fags

All those /ss/ undertones of them both rejecting him? Sure.
And I don't even buy into this degeneracy shit but you're a silly billy if you think some slight romantic overtones between a kid and a lady are less degenerate than homosexuals.

i only feel pity for the sad people working on this show
imagine being so petty you lower yourself to this level, this is a nothing but a sign that you have given up

Goddammit lesbians always get a pass from everyone. They'd never give the dudes this much attention in cartoons

have you ever seen a lesbian over 30? yikes

>good
shit FTFY

This

Because gay men are gross to these “progressive” people, have to shove lesbians in to tell males that theyre evil and unwanted and they should kill themselves for being apart of the patriarchy. What do you thinking all the suffering and cucking directed at finn is all about?

>fetishizing gay people
Please stop.

Guys in love aren't as cute, sad but true.

Was there any statement regarding PB's age in the early seasons?

>thinking gay people care that much about being fetishized
Please stop.