Hey guys this is my OC(PLEASE DO NOT STEAL) his name is beta ray bill and he's a horse except he's not a horse he's an...

>hey guys this is my OC(PLEASE DO NOT STEAL) his name is beta ray bill and he's a horse except he's not a horse he's an alien. he's so strong that he can easily beat thor and can even wield mjolnir and all the gods in asgard love him and think he's cool and even odin says that if he can kill thor he can keep the hammer. he can beat thor easily again but he's also a good guy and let's him live so odin loves him so much that he gets to have his own hammer.
Why are mary sues like this considered acceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VoBhuv1GUJU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_particle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make it female and you may be onto something here.

Beta Ray Bill suffered for his power.

>omg but also he has SUPER SAD BACKSTORY so it's okay that he's perfect at everything
Only digging that hole deeper.

Beta Ray Bill is a mary s-
youtube.com/watch?v=VoBhuv1GUJU

Is that fucking Adam Warlock in the crowd at 0:27?

What the hell is a Beta Ray

>thinking Jobber ray Bill is a mary sue
Nigga if you're using a Thor Clone to display the state of "Original Characters" use the picture of fucking Whor dual wielding Mjionirs.

Or fighting Odin with no problems at all.

How can he be mary sue if his people hates him because he is ugly horse

Because literally no one cares in the Marvel universe if you have a horse Head. Women will still bang you.

He isn't a Mary Sue, the horse is barely used now a days, and him easily beating Thor or anyone of the same level is fiction, he's a horse Thor no more no less.
Btw Bill is refreshed by intense temperatures, and that's how he beat Thor, by Odin setting up the fight in a hot environment.

Or Mangog

You got me interested, OP. What issues or runs should I check out.

Siminsons run to start, it explains how he's an alien Thor captain America wolverine hybrid

Bill gets to be so perfect because he's rarely used and has a dumb name.

Sure is. I haven't read Planet Hulk, what's Warlock's role in this?

'Cause he is a good companion. And cute!

He that was from the animated movie, so it might just be a cameo. I do know that BRB isn't in the book of Planet Hulk (it's Silver Surfer instead, which confuses me more. How did they kidnap the Silver Fucking Surfer?)

He jobs quite a bit. Remember when black panther held him in an armbar?

It's not the horse head that brings them in.

Doesn't matter. Character looks like shit, a Mary Sue has to be something someone would want to project on to.

If people think this thing is attractive they've got some fucked up sensibilities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_particle

i dont get it what does this have to do with alien horse

Sif certainly did.

Yeah and you can see Star-Lord in the crowd too

There's a skrull there too. They really packed the stadium with references didn't they?

OP is a colossal fag.

It's cause he's fucking honorable and does the right thing, always. He is the ONE Marvel character that sticks to his moral code. He is the true Superman of Marvel, and it's nice that he's rarely used because there is no chance to ruin him.

Skrulls are cancer, of course there is one there, the place attracts trash

Beta Ray Bill? More like Beta Ray Bro.

yes, cringy as fuck but I still laugh

Even when Thor is being a mopey bitch, Beta Ray Bill still sticks by his side.

You also forgot about his home, SkuttleBUTT.

Get it? Butt!?

>What if we took the goofiest costume from this LARPing cake boy and put it on a horse man named Beta Bill who flies around in a ship named Butt lmao

Suck a dick, Bill deserves to be glorious as fuck

>it's an atheist becomes deified episode

Fuck off Sup Forums loves Beta Ray Bill

It's because he's an alien that was genetically modified to become his race's protector, via their Beta Ray program. That's why he was Thor level strong even without Stormbreaker and also why he has such a freakish face, and the program that had done this to him was the Beta Ray one (i think the Alpha Ray had failed).

I think Corbanites are kinda cute

>How did they kidnap the Silver Fucking Surfer?
Going through the portal "weakens you", which is how Hulk got captured at the start too.

Based Ray Bro

Gotta love it when the author takes a second to tell all of us religious people that we're stupid.

>tips papal tiara

who?

stop being so sensitive Christfag.
he's not saying fuck religious people, he's saying you do you i'll do me.