EYES WIDE OPEN /EWO/ "THE BRIT BONG BUTTER KNIFE BOY" EDITION

EYES WIDE OPEN /EWO/ "THE BRIT BONG BUTTER KNIFE BOY" EDITION

WATCH THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

CATCH UP ON THE TRAIN THERE’S SO MUCH INFO OUT THERE ABOUT PIZZAGATE:
pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL
archive.is/LoIgS

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

"James Alefantis" instagram by morning of 11/7/16 it was set to private:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7

The dominoes are starting to stack up.
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq

Comet Ping Pong birthday party with MajesticApe
liveleak.com/view?i=93f_1478801482

SECOND INVESTIGATION, THIS IS ALL LINKED :
>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Child Trafficking confirmed nearby in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)
>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area

someone look into this it’s sketchy as fuck and has the Boylover symbol
childcarecenter.us/provider

Other urls found in this thread:

henrymakow.com/penn_state_scandal_is_bigger_t.html#sthash.1aprQC4E.dpuf
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/835178/kloman-letter-writers.pdf
wjla.com/news/local/christopher-kloman-to-be-sentenced-95586
boards.Sup
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq
pastebin.com/kRjKPK1H
pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8
pastebin.com/m7FYj73Z
pastebin.com/GsYbAQtp
pastebin.com/eUvcF9bm
pastebin.com/BpiSdSXp
archive.is/1edpM
is.Sup
cherrylolly.tumblr.com/post/149205577751
rachelchandler.tumblr.com/
nqbs.tumblr.com/archive
rachelchandler.tumblr.com/image/144108869692
instagram.com/_sterility/
nqbs.tumblr.com/archive.
sterility.tumblr.com/image/143953909522
twitter.com/memphismorris/status/194122461091078145
thepoliticalinsider.com/clintons-finished-forever-dirty-picture-leaks-nsfw/
sterility.tumblr.com/image/131746990877
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/20842321/the-consequences-of-pizza-gate-are-real-at-comet-ping-pong
vimeo.com/190547487
vimeo.com/user58647824
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59006
caefwi.org/uploads/caef_brochure.pdf
kinderfunk.tumblr.com/
vimeo.com/190547253
twitter.com/memphismorris/with_replies
megapress.tictail.com/product/trapper-keeper-4-future-sex
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't want to forget about Sandusky and Penn State.

henrymakow.com/penn_state_scandal_is_bigger_t.html#sthash.1aprQC4E.dpuf

>Here it gets interesting - "The Second Mile Foundation was recognized as one of President Bush's 1000 Points of Light. Marvin P. Bush is on the National Collegiate Athletic Association Board of Directors
(From user (Cross-thread))This is a list of people who wrote letters in support of a convicted pedophile high school teacher from McLean, VA named Christopher Kloman
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/835178/kloman-letter-writers.pdf

Christopher Kloman:
wjla.com/news/local/christopher-kloman-to-be-sentenced-95586

The Alefantis owns 2 properties in McLean, VA, right next to the CIA's HQ

Previous Thread:
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)

(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)

(Dead)

(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)

(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Dead)
(Cross-thread) (Dead)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(You) (Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95817651/
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95825686/
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95833293/

INFORM YOURSELF ON THE SUBJECT – UNRELATED TO COMET PING PONG -

[x]underground sex
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM (embed)

[X]pedophile ring
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq (embed)

[v]Jew York F8I Leaks
pastebin.com/kRjKPK1H (embed)

[ORIGINAL RESEARCH] Evidence for an International Child Sex Ring
pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8 (embed)

Epstein's Little Black Book
pastebin.com/m7FYj73Z (embed)

Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey (((Epstein))) Sent Bill Clinton $3.5 Million From Secret Swiss Bank Account
pastebin.com/GsYbAQtp (embed)

Tons of pre-existing evidence of global pedo-ring implicating governments and etc.
pastebin.com/eUvcF9bm (embed)

A Powerful Billionaire, the Sex Scandal that Undid Him, and All the Justice that Money Can Buy:
pastebin.com/BpiSdSXp (embed)

Pedowood

archive.is/1edpM
VERY USEFUL INFOGRAPH ABOUT PIZZAGATE :

is.Sup Forums.org/pol/1478825404703.jpg (embed)

PREVIOUS THREAD:

g..g.guys.. We are definitely absolutely 100% surely dealing with pedos.

cherrylolly.tumblr.com/post/149205577751

Rather important

>Ok guys, so reposting from the bigger thread over on the other chan.

rachelchandler.tumblr.com/

Rachel Chandler, as you may remember, was a frequent flier on Lolita Express and was pictured with Bill Clinton fairly frequently. Turns out she has a tumblr, linked above, with some fairly... strange pictures. Even stranger is that her pictures are shared by accounts such as nqbs.tumblr.com/archive which is by far the creepiest tumblr account I've ever come across. Listed below are some of the other accounts that have shared pictures from Rachel's blog. Rachel is clever because she used the CSS to hide the notes page so we can't easily list who is sharing what, but it doesn't work on mobile which is how I found all this stuff. Now we need to get to work and sift through these below and try to find a pattern. Look for ANY children we've seen before, I really think the smoking gun will be found by one of the lower-level pedos who make this whole thing possible slipping it out over tumblr.

157-122
Lionandmoonlight
pauljulian
the-eight-legged
elixsys
boyzinpink
bouette
thiensee
yokosuke3
butimanegg
jasmine-t-e-a
hiswayofdying
neo-rama
neverending-finale
superamiga
jeremui
ucne
fkablakeislively
douglaswth
buzzkillbuzzkill
fagunt
inhalecloud9
newmoonwahoo
snake-ring
bloodfin
hayjie=haj
a-ssad
akafkng
chordchanges
pinnedbackartfringe
trancefem
heartbreakhotel9
stevnn
gabrielle-chalmers
sharp0bjekt
rachelalexandraw
no-protocol
colorsoutofreach
achabrosdiary
vistamortal
miscellanycrop
voulesvouse
kerisaaquarius
johannowen
harrisonkarabaccio
dying-is-an-art-im-doin-it-well
azucarloco
rockingbackninsidemyheart
killyourdadclub
boyboysleepover
pitofsnakes
desyderya
grainsofsandundermyfingernails
buttgirl
everyhumanever
pluraljoan
glyphs
lears

Get to work.

possible connection staying user

MAN HOW ARE THESE TUMBLRS CONNECTED TO RACHEL CHANDLER WTF

great now the canadian fbi is gonna beat my dumb ass.

thanks obama

All of the accounts listed

here shared or liked rachelchandler.tumblr.com/image/144108869692 this photo that was put on Rachel Chandler's blog.

Who is this young man, why are people randomly sharing it, with no comments or explanation, why did they hide who shared it via the CSS?

this is ridiculous, it takes so long to post one image and a few words. do these threads really get that much traffic? or is the juden at work here?

Appears to have been created by instagram.com/_sterility/ person... maybe a victim who got away.

they are always at work

Hey I was thinking the same. It's the second thread that does it to me now. (see ) Thanks for finishing the chain I started. I've never had trouble uploading images before. Never that much

I came there through nqbs.tumblr.com/archive.

Remember Arun Rao? anons kepts saying it was a ddos attack after mentioning him

VERY IMPORTANT POSTS LAST THREAD

this is really weird...
sterility.tumblr.com/image/143953909522

[ twitter.com/memphismorris/status/194122461091078145 ]

Is it unsafe to browse this thread?

jesus fucking christ, its monarch program in our faces..

Really weird user. Really fucking weird.

Here's the sauce for this pic on the other thread. user asked for it. Looks like shits about to hit the fan. Leaks are coming out.
thepoliticalinsider.com/clintons-finished-forever-dirty-picture-leaks-nsfw/

Now you know why the Jews were trying to legalize pedophilia & make it mainstream.

it's as safe as every other thread.

I was just being a creepily bumping goy

This is literally /x/ tier shit

you're literally shit

sterility.tumblr.com/image/131746990877
This one is called "meat"

In "I pet goat II" there was a white rabbit behind a little girl and the children in the school

Strange coincidence, especially with the mason tiling on the floor

you know ate first i hated you, now its like we've grown close. i can't help but laugh hysterically when you come into these threads, it actually brings joy to me somehow lol. how you are doing today homie?

GODDAMNIT WHY DO ARTSY FAGS HAVE TO LIKE SUCH STUPID SHIT

ITS A NEVER ENDING ART GALLERY OF HORSESHIT MADE BY RETARDS

Anyone see this yet?

[ washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/20842321/the-consequences-of-pizza-gate-are-real-at-comet-ping-pong ]

not too bad pal, sorry to disappoint but im not the regular britbong. I just came for some (You)s

user FROM OTHER CHAN MIGHT HAVE IDENTIFIED THE BOY IN THE SNAKESKIN PANTS

MAY BE SOMEHOW RELATED TO POLITICS AND PROSE, WHICH IS RIGHT BY COMET PIZZA.

link?

>He calls the attackers "conspiracy theorist, white nationalists made up largely of racists, homophobic individuals who loosely tie together theories and do not attempt to find the truth, and when they do find truth that dispels their theories, they ignore it."

so keep digging

4+ 4 ch

vimeo.com/190547487

oh and the account of the man who posted this video?

vimeo.com/user58647824

GET WOKE EYES WIDE OPEN STARING RIGHT THE FUCK AT YOU

>"...someone should be prosecuting these people"
>"none of these people are going there, they're cowards"
>He calls the attackers "conspiracy theorist, white nationalists made up largely of racists, homophobic individuals who loosely tie together theories and do not attempt to find the truth, and when they do find truth that dispels their theories, they ignore it"

are we wrong... or is he scared...?

>"They’ve moved on to people in my block like Politics & Prose, TERASOL across the street," Alefantis says. "Apparently there are networks of satanic tunnels built under the entire block. Across the street is an office that contains an NGO that works to save Haitian orphans, so they’re implicated."

Not clicking that shit, screens any1?

He basically lied about numerous things in this article, there are tunnels underneath this area that we know of regarding the D.C. underground, as well as neglecting to mention his use of "#chickenlover" with a younger aged baby.

Notice he's following the steps of plausible deniability another user mentioned earlier.

Does that mean this is a thing outside of pol?

Good Humor owned by Unilever, Unilever CEO is Paul Polman. On twitter Paul Polman follows John Podesta and Bill Clinton
when you look at the Unilever logo you will also sie the spiral from the pedo symbols in the down right corner of the U.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59006
>President Clinton and Chelsea Clinton will be joined by leaders such [...] Paul Polman, George Soros, Sheikha Lubna bint Khali, d Al Qasimi, Minister of Foreign Trade, United Arab Emirates, Neil Degrasse Tyson (note from myself: whats this guy doing around all the politicians and oligarchs?!), Petro Poroshenko
just some of the weird names on the list of names joining the clinton global initiative annual meeting

also a thought of mine:
there was this poem or kidsstory that was posted in one of these threads about how the kid shouldnt resist when an alien without underpants comes and such tuff (didnt save it sadly)
now many people who are victims of alienabductions tell about the same experiences as those of demonic possession. the same kind of threat, and fright, unableness to move, violent sexuell act etc. this indicates that what we think are aliens are actually demons, or that what they thought are demons are actually aliens.
however we pretty much know that (((they))) are all into the satan worship und occult thing, sacrificing children and so on.
what if they do it for those "aliens" whatever they are in order to summon them, or if they are just aliens to please them (for which ever reason they would be pleased by childsacrifices) or that they are the ones doing the raping themselves (along with the politicians probably) i mean remember the violent sexuall act victims of both talk about?
i know this is tinfoil hat level stuff, but currently i would consider anything impossible anymore.
however of course this is a too thin lead to follow for now, but still...

What's the origin of this pic? Here or infinity chan?

Pastebin.com is under heavy load right now :(

>eppstein patebin.

It's just weird as fuck "art", nothing spooky, just kinda disturbing and unsettling.

bunch of vague art horseshit.

now that you mention plausible deniability, easy to see

holy shit we have a connection on clinton, unilever->good humor, soros, and polman.

PRAISE KEK, this symbology is REAL AF

yea but big social media sites like tumblr usually just give all your info to the 3 letter guys with no hesitation
so just some weird art? thx

yeah it's fun(it's not) to think of the reasons the do this shit.

I won't put it past aliens, demons, whatever the fuck.

But this stuff will most likely never be answered, best to keep searching for more leads and shit. Can't just guess the answer when there are so many variables we still don't know

Gotcha.

btw guys:
>Identifying Sexually Abused Children Through Their Art
>caefwi.org/uploads/caef_brochure.pdf
this could be useful

so have they got us in some kind of a pedo checkmate?

Heavy breathing is still in full damage control mode on their facebook

Bottom left is not a camera, appears to be a drainage port for the exterior & roof, notice it is not pointed anywhere it can record someone.

They could just use a regular security camera there.

>tfw art major inadvertently chooses pedo symbol as suggested brand logo

aside from that, i'm lost user, what are u saying? i haven't been in every thread?

oh god i haven't been on there in a few days, here we go again

That dude has a buffalo area code. Think there's anything in Erie county worth investigating? I have friends there

there are codes in the art

>You may like the abuse in prison because you are a degenerate

HAHA

>Now you know why the Jews were trying to legalize pedophilia & make it mainstream.

>were
The elite are, and its because of depopulation plans.
" If school sex programs would lead to more pregnancies in children, that was really seen as no problem. Parents who think they are opposed to abortion on moral or religious grounds will change their minds when it is their own child who is pregnant. So this will help overcome opposition to abortion. Before long, only a few die-hards will still refuse to see abortion as acceptable, and they won't matter anymore."

I hear you and will make the necessary edits.

kek

this is like some O&A jocktober shit only instead of getting big black dick posted on their facebook it's accusations of being tied to a pedofile ring

kinderfunk.tumblr.com/

ok this one is creepy as fuck

vimeo.com/190547253

Here is Eli's review of Comet Ping Pong.

i understand the symbols that rape trauma victims have.

see
pdf

but i don't know this tumblr queen? is she real? i don't know how to navigate/investigate tumblr fags?

FUCKING DAVID ICKE

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You are either a shill or an idiot

Is Eli the kid in Rachel's blog? We need to find this out ASAP

Who is "Memphis Morris"? I got him pulling up on twitter, last post 10/31 (Paul Morris) (but not on your link)

twitter.com/memphismorris/with_replies

yeah seriously wtf

my first thought, why so many reptillian make up stuff on there?
I DONT WANT TO BELIEVE THE SATURN MOON MATRIX REEEEEEE

anyone have a clue what CHAR ESME means

Cell has finally come to this world

No you faggot he's just some weird kid on YouTube that's done one hundred other reviews for other restaurants on the area and he puts them on YouTube. He has his own channel and they're all pretty fuckin weird but he's not the kid in any of those pictures. You are either shilling trying to distract this thread or you're seriously fucking stupid

>"The most sickening part of this vicious attack has been the stealing of Instagram images, Facebook images of children, minors, aged 5, 7, and 8 years old that are then slapped across their chat boards as nothing but pawns," Alefantis says. "Yes, it’s scary to be attacked, it’s dangerous for business, but it's disgusting and filthy of these people to be posting photos on these websites. ... Someone should be prosecuting these people."

Oh, the irony

megapress.tictail.com/product/trapper-keeper-4-future-sex
wtf lads

seriously