I'm sure Black Panther must have been very plain without me in it

I'm sure Black Panther must have been very plain without me in it.

BP being stark free is one of the best things about it.

This, I’m getting tired of RDJ’s schtick at this point

I've skipped the Spider-man movie when I saw that trailer all about Stark.

>Guardians of the Galaxy 1
>Guardians of the Galaxy 2
>Doctor Strange
>Ant Man
>Thor Ragnarok

Yeah, RDJ sure is ruining all these MCU movies.

Iron Dad is in the movie for a total screentime of maybe 15 minutes at best and I am being 200% serious when I say he was probably the only good part of that movie.

And he gave Peter a reason to be Spiderman, pretty much replacing Uncle Ben and that is fucking disgusting, Marvel.

Go fuck yourself.

be humble

MJ was the best part calling out the white teachers privilege

They are just setting up Peter to become Iron Spider after Tony dies in Infinity War.

>he gave Peter a reason to be Spiderman
Peter was Spider-Man before he met stark. How fucking pathetic are you Dcshits? It's ok he beat out your best movie so far. WW at her best is Spiderman at his worst

No he didn't. Get the fuck out of here with that made-up bullshit, faggot.

The only thing he did is give peter a fancy suit (cue civil war), took it away when he did stupid shit, and gave it back when peter stopped bad guys from getting their hands on weapons. At no point does he give him the power/responsibility speech or anything close to it.

not that guy but are you that insecure that you brought DC even though it's not being discussed?

>listing some of the best mcu movies that also don't have rdj in it

Really fires those repulsors.

tony literally became odin in that scene.

>Listing most of the MCU movies released in the last 5 years

Really puts a dent in your shitpost.

Let's be real, MCU has been going on cruise control and just aims at being competently enjoyable for the past several years. They're basically the fast food of superhero movies.

>They're basically the fast food of superhero movies.
nobody goes into mcdonalds thinking its gonna be any good, and nobody walks out feeling super impressed
transformers probably fits the bill better, with poor audience scores, poor critical scores, zero expectations, and yet still makes a billion

marvel, with its high scores everywhere except Sup Forums, and rave reviews is closer to what-a-burger or 5fingers

>and just aims at being competently enjoyable
Jesus christ how miserable is this site that this is a bad thing

I swear it felt Ross was about to name drop Stark when he woke up in the medical lab in wakanda

>Goddammit, stop being enjoyable and likable by general people
The state of this board

Saw the movie and they mention him 3 times, plus the lab has star logo samples around

>t. Dcuck on suicide watch

War Machine movie when?

He's a black guy.

Marvel movies are good AT BEST, that's how mediocre they are

>Stark's new tech from the last decade is part of why Wakandan extremists want to take over the world since Whitey is catching up to them even without Vibranium

Fucking Stark. He can't even passively invent without fucking the world over. This is crazy.

he's also crippled.
Falcon movie when?