BILL CLINTON IS A RAGE MACHINE LMFAO

BILL CLINTON IS A RAGE MACHINE LMFAO

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3935800/Days-losing-election-Hillary-Bill-Clinton-sceaming-match-blame-flagging-campaign-ex-president-angry-threw-phone-roof-Arkansas-penthouse.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/15/rural-america-working-class-voters-democrats-donald-trump
youtu.be/h-H1LddWxo8?t=76
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Top kek if it's true.

Fuck you and this phone.

Pure gravy.

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HER TURN

>'Bill didn't buy the excuse that Comey would cost Hillary the election,' said the source. 'As far as he was concerned, all the blame belonged to [campaign manager Robby] Mook, [campaign chairman John] Podesta and Hillary because they displayed a tone-deaf attitude about the feeble economy and its impact on millions and millions of working-class voters.

Based Bill.

I bet Bill voted for Trump

>dailymail

You can't shit on them when they disagree with you and suddenly trust them because it's a story you like.

Who has a scuba card in Arkansas? What you want to bet that phone has all kinds of incriminating shit on it.

Only Reddit shits on the DailyMail newfag

Based Bill, he was an alright president all things considered

He mighta been a shithead of a person, but he did get it right about why they lost, especially when he got let off his leash.

Somebody get this hothead outta here

Always liked slick willy shame he got caught in the crossfire

Bill's actually totally in the right here.

>>Bill faulted Robby Mook, John Podesta and Hillary HERSELF
>>He claimed the three were tone-deaf about the feeble economy and its impact on millions and millions of working-class voters

>98706661
Isn't the Daily Mail a full retard yellow Press turd or am I thinking about another bongland newspaper

Satan No!

If Bill's phone is still near the river, he probably has sensitive material there, considering his wife is a fucking retard when it comes to cyber.

>Bill faulted Robby Mook, John Podesta and Hillary HERSELF
wtf i love bill now?

Wow, there must have been a shitload of money on the line for them to get this fired up.

bill may be a piece of shit but he is not an idiot. he knows whats happening and what people want to hear. i mean he was the goddamn president. dumb bitch should have listened to him.

IT WAS HER TURN DAMMIT. IT WAS HUR TURRRRN. GOD FUCKING DAAAAMN.

Youd think they pay a little heed to what hes saying considering hes been president for 8 years and all that

SOMEONE GET THAT PHONE

best presi in the past 50 years

Of course they knew about the damn economy, but they couldn't possibly say it because that would be a tacit admission that Obama done goofed, especially since Hillary, among other things, was running as Obama's third term.

t. acknowledging the economy was in the shitter would be acknowledging that Obama failed hard

What went wrong?

It's completely fucked up. Bill is the one paying the price for her campaign dropping that Access Hollywood tape which forced TRUMP to out him as a rapist.

Can anyone blame him for dicking bimbos when wife is a ice queen.

Nice excuse, but they're destroying evidence.

Yep, for all his faults, a very gifted politician. Past his usefulness to the democratic party as a surrogate, but still a great thinker and tactician.

pol loves the daily mail

Is Bill our guy?

Hill hates him so I guess thats why he was relegated to the back seat.
Yeah, really woulda stomped on their whole "America is already great" message.

This is extremely consistent with every time he spoke at rallies. Hillary kept pulling him back from rallies cause she didn't like his messaging

RAPE MACHINE

inb4 Clinton Mails on Wiki leaks

Msm ratings on Sup Forums
US:
CNN -99
ABC/ Wapo -90
NBC/ Bloomberg -60
Fox -30
UK:
BBC -99
Independent -80
Daily Mail +25

>Repeals Glas-Stiegl
>Best

Pick 1

you can tell she's rotten to the core even that young

admitting obama sucked isnt a very good strategy, seeing as everyone knew they would be exactly the same as presidents.

:O delet this

Scroll down the page and look at the images they use for podesta mook and comey.
God the dailymail is butthurt as fuck.
God damn liberals.

"It's the economy, stupid."

He got the two bits

When Bill ran for President, he did NOTHING except talk about the economy. His slogan was even "it's the economy, stupid." This is how he won over the working class.

Hillary did the opposite. She put social issues like "breaking the glass ceiling!" at the center of her campaign and didn't give people concerned about the economy any reason to vote for her. "Breaking the Glass Ceiling" is only a concern for college-educated career-oriented white women. She did NOTHING to reassure low-income working-class democrats. And so when it came time to vote, they didn't turn out for her.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/15/rural-america-working-class-voters-democrats-donald-trump

Source?

someone go periscope that shit and mail his phone to julian assange

Probably including a shitload that certain foreign leaders are looking to get repaid.

wtf lmao? that looks real

then again pretty much any bimbo bill dicked would prob get evidence for blackmail or lulz later

true but the fact that he knew obama sucked proves he is not dumb. half the country thinks he was the best president ever. wasnt smart to admit it and even he knew it tho, you're right.

Her campaign was fucking terrible

"Stronger together" was pretty much meaningless dribble, maybe it attracted women because they think on emotions, but for the working class white man that voted for Bill in droves, it meant shit

Still can't believe Hillary lost the blue wall

>Hillary wouldn't listen. She told Bill that his ideas were old and that he was out of touch.
Bill, you're fucking a white male! Out of touch just like all other white males! Raycis sexist pigs with their homophobia, Islamophobia, rape culture, patriarchy, antisemitism, bigotry, colonialism, oppression, and white supremacism! This is not your country, Bill! Fuck Bill and fuck white people!

>Signed NAFTA
>Bombed Serbia to save mudslimes
>Could have bombed Osama but didnt
I want normalfags to leave

>"Breaking the Glass Ceiling" is only a concern for college-educated career-oriented white women.
Even then, she still lost the white woman vote to Trump. She's absolutely out of touch.

>tfw you will never have Bill Clinton as your uncle where he would let you Monica and chill at his pent house

Her campaign raised $1.3 Billion.

That's a lot of important and wealthy people trying to buy political influence.

They can't even peddle influence in the house or senate anymore.

SEND THEM BOTH TO JAIL

>words

Pretty sure over half of white women voters voted trump. Her campaign wasnt really buying into many.

kek

Your dad's phone

youtu.be/h-H1LddWxo8?t=76

Notice how uncomfortable the audience gets when he's not just there to tell them how great they are?

"we have one remaining bigotry, we don't want to be around anybody who disagrees with us"

Listening to that interview you can kind of tell how Hillary failed with her campaign. That guy displays more charisma in a 9-minute interview than Hillary did in her entire campaign.

Bill shilled for the working people which equal the vast majority of the country. Hillary shilled for the regressive left only completely polarizing voters.
Based Bill told it like it was.

OH FUCK THAT PHONE MIGHT STILL BE DOWN THERE

SOMEONE SHOULD GO GET IT AND SEND IT TO ASSANGE

He really is one of the best politicians ever in US history. I wonder why he didn't run her campaign.

>he had the internet bubble!
>good presidente!

Yeah what the fuck. Nobody mentions NAFTA?

Is this one of those de-radicalization posts?

They misinterpreted her briefly loosing consciousness and falling towards them with her raised fist as "getting physically violent". When she nearly hit the pavement near her limousine she wasn't trying to attack the car.

Daily Mail has always been a solid paper

They get shit on because they arnt 100% SJW

Hitchens writes for its sister paper

They didn't want him, because hes a FUCKING WHITE MALE

>wtf i love bill now?
strange feels it is senpai

you have to go back - to wherever you came from.

>Letting a fucking white male run your campaign in 2016

I've heard people that have met him outside of a political setting actually say bill is a genius and can speak at length on almost any topic

Obama should do something extraordinary before he leaves office.
>"In retrospect, I'm glad Trump won over Hillary"

They're not saying that he was necessarily a good person, just that he was a very effective politician, which is absolutely true. For starters, he could actually win elections, something his wife struggles with.

oooooh, Bill.

You silly Billy.

It's so sad to see two terrible people suffer terrible defeat.

Fuck is this real?

IRL bait
Tends to end badly

Typical woman not listening to an experienced man for the sake of muh independence. Never ignore experience from anyone.

>he was an alright president all things considered

No.

He wasn't.

He's the reason why China owns us now.

>Isn't the Daily Mail a full retard yellow Press turd

They're all piles of shit.

no

China owns you because you're a country of cucks. Go back in your cuckshed at McDonalds so Jamal can dick your wife in the ass.

Kill youself nigger

>China owns us now.

[citation required]

Yes.

wew lad

this. get his fone~!!

This is his sigh of relief at not having to play first lady.

"China owns the US now, they are destroying the rights of women"- Angela Merkel, 2014

She did worse than ignore the economy. She failed to take a consistent opinion. I actually saw her giving a speech where she lambasted Trump for failing to acknowledge Obama creating a shit ton of jobs but two sentences later was talking about the necessity of making the economy work for women, minorities, and the poor.

I've never seen either of these two out of control, they've always maintained their power level while in public view, yet all these reports of them being raging drama queens behind closed doors makes me want to see video of it.

>He claimed the three were tone-deaf about the feeble economy and its impact on millions and millions of working-class voters

wtf I love Bill now!

Godspeed, Bill. Keep dicking dem bimbos.

>he said before his evening prayer call

>'Hillary wouldn't listen. She told Bill that his ideas were old and that he was out of touch. In the end, there was nothing he could do about it because Hillary and her people weren't listening to anything he said.'

That's really funny, I felt like she was the one who seemed really old fashioned and out of touch throughout the entire campaign. If anything Bill is more similar to Trump in his rhetoric and in his ability to "connect with the people" which I think is something she sorely lacked. The only time there was any positive or powerful connection between her side and the voters is when Obama spoke on her behalf. Everything she said was low energy and weak.

She should have listened to Bill.

>Germany
>Calling any other country a country of cucks

The allies cucked your shitty "aryan master race" country TWICE, we made you our bitch, and the Soviets took half your country and raped all your women. You probably have some Soviet rape baby blood in you.

Today Germany is the most cucked nation on Earth, second only to Sweden.

>threw his phone off the roof of his Arkansas penthouse

And that's how emails get leaked