He had no idea what the scope of the president's responsiblities were prior to getting elected and discussing the...

>He had no idea what the scope of the president's responsiblities were prior to getting elected and discussing the position with the current president
>He thinks he can treat the presidency as a part-time job
>He has already announced plans to hold on to many of the provisions of Obamacare, despite one of the central tenets of his campaign was repealing the law on his first day in office

You got conned by a publicity guy running a meme campaign. He was never serious about this. It just went further than he had expected.

That's a whole lot of fantasizing you're doing there.

It'd be a shame if someone told you you were a faggot.

>lying press continues to try to frame narrative and control reality

Just stop. 70% don't even believe the shit you write anymore.

Calling it now. The Republicans in congress will have him impeached by 2018.

>implying we had any control of this other than channeling Kek

>hes been thinking about being president since 1980 at least
>think he has no idea what hes doing

absolutely my favorite meme

siding with putin is a great start...

A.

FUCK.

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAFFFFFFfff.f..

>Posting a list of 'points' in this 'green text' hasn't worked yet

>maybe this time, though

>this coming from CANADA

KEK

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING LEAF

because russia is no longer a threat...end the un and let russia kill its enemies

why are canadians consistently the worst posters in all of fourchan

sage

>The Republicans in congress will have him impeached by 2018.

Both sides of the aisle are against him. He's in for a really rough 4 years.

Daily reminder that he went to a military academy and has survived 50 years in a cutthroat business environment.
He also had no support by his backing party and the media did everything they could to discredit him and he came out of it clean as a whistle.
He's never wanted to be president but he will be the leader we need.

>sees Obama golfing for 8 years
>Figures it'll be a chill job

Keeping the "pre existing condition" portion of Obamacare, the only part that was good, is a masterstroke of political strategy.

Completely repealing the whole act, and as a consequence sentencing up to 5 million AMERICANS to death isn't a great first start.

DEPORTING 3 MILLION ILLEGAL SCUM FUCKS, HOWEVER, IS!

Eat shit faggot leaf.

DON'T YOU HAVE SUPERVISE MUHAMMAD KEK SERVICE WITH YOUR WIFE?

Seriously though, don't wanna have to liberate your country or nothing, just stay on your side of the internet.

What key tenants of Obamacare? Like the part where he's not going to flat out take away a bunch of American's coverage so that they don't literally die? Probably a good idea on his part, especially if he wants to remain the president of the United States, but I don't know. He always said that he wanted to replace Obamacare with something else.

>implying it isn't a part time job
Nigger most of Obama's 2 terms were spent smoozing it up at fancy parties and playing fucking golf.

lol

>>He had no idea what the scope of the president's responsiblities were prior to getting elected and discussing the position with the current president
Most people understimate the scope of the presidency.
>>He thinks he can treat the presidency as a part-time job
[CITATION NEEDED]
>>He has already announced plans to hold on to many of the provisions of Obamacare, despite one of the central tenets of his campaign was repealing the law on his first day in office
Hes keeping the parts that people like (cant be turned down for pre-existing conditions, kids can stay on their parents plan til 26) and wants to scrap the rest
>A fucking leaf
Sorry, almost took you seriously there.

You lost get over it

From an outsider poiny of view, because I'm not an American, I think that if we want do get mad, we have to be mad at the media, and the way it works. When we see Donald trump trough the media, he is always rasing questions about how things are bad and he's going to present change, but he never answers those questions actually presenting the actual plan so the people can understand how is ideas really work and if those ideas can in fact work . The media doesn't care about facts anymore, and in order, for the population know what's going on, or the media go to change, or we have got to make it better by having the responsibility of really being informed and closer to the Democratic process. I personally think that the media is not going to change, and in a way, because of the times we are living in, we have to be selectors of the content that we receive from the classical media that is not impartial in the presentation of the ideas.
I'm not trying to take any side on if the fact that he got elected it will be good or bad. I just say this, although he's president, he's not a dictator. But never the less he is a person with a lot of power that can be dangerous if he would make really bad decisions. So for better or worst, he was elected, in a way both party's will have to restructure themselves after this, because in a way he was some sort of an independent candidate masked as Republican, not the conventional candidate that's is usually a politician.

They won't do it. That would put Pence as President. They'd rather tame Trump, than deal with Pence. It would ruin the Republicans for a long time.