But seriously - Betty or Veronica?

But seriously - Betty or Veronica?

You know the answer, this thread is pointless.

Convince Dilton to make a mind switching machine. Then switch Betty and Veronica's minds. Finally be with Betty, who is now in Veronica's body.

Or you can just take the easier route and date Valerie, Midge or Sabrina.

Ronnie, I like her bitchy attitude

Harem it.

>Sabrina
best taste

In terms of OP's choices, Betty. Veronica's a bitch and her dad's an asshole.

>In terms of OP's choices, Betty. Veronica's a bitch and her dad's an asshole.

This.
Betty. Josie and Valerie are pretty good options too. Valerie, calm and cool and artistic with a wonderful sense of snark, may be the best.

Cheryl and Nancy and Ethel are pretty awful. Cheryl is worse!Veronica, Nancy wants to turn Chuck into things he's not, and Ethel wants to turn Jughead into things he's not.

Since I've acquired a taste for blondes, Betty definitely. Seems like the kind of girl who is fun-loving and low-maintenance.

she also seems like she's into the rough stuff

>she also seems like she's into the rough stuff

Veronica.

Cheryl

Veronica

I don't read Archie, literally what would be the downside of going out with the rich brunette?

My heart lies elsewhere.

Her dad hating your guts

Is that really it?

brunette > blonde

every time

Brainlet.
Blonde>Black hair

>whiny
>high maintenance
>will try to change you

True but goth/punk blondes beat brunettes

>Veronica
After that 50 foot tall woman episode from the cartoon. Wew. There's no other way for me to go.

This is the only true choice.

That episode had me feeling sorts of ways when I was a kid.

Fetish fags should be banned. contain your autism and try not to ruin the board.

Veronica.

Cheryl.

Lizzie for sure.

Ronnie is the bait at the end of an ever unreachable hook.

Veronica but with blonde hair dye

3d Ronnie
2d Betty

She's an Alpha Bitch. Why is this a bad thing you ask? well it's not if you're a a Chad. If you're anything less she's gonna nag and vitch at you until you bend and then she's probably gonna dump you because women can't stand men who they can dominate. Veronica would chew through 99.999% of Sup Forums leaving nothing but the miserable shells of their former selfs behind.

Betty is the nicer, friendlier girl and the better choice for a wife or girlfriend. But Veronica is much sexier and bitchier and I would rather be abused by her than accepted by Betty.

The answer is female Archie

The answer is Betty x Veronica

Betty is low hanging fruit.

Veronica is a goal.