How in the fuck did they manage to make a worse Spider-Man cartoon than Ultimate?

How in the fuck did they manage to make a worse Spider-Man cartoon than Ultimate?

They haven't been able to yet. Maybe they'll manage to do it next time.

Why would a Russian hunter have dreads?

Why hasn't he been arrested yet?

Man, that is just such a gross ass face

I feel like you haven't actually watched a single episode of ultimate, because ultimate was steaming pile from beginning to end. The new show is nowhere near as bad as ultimate was.

He's black user.

He's a combination of multiple Kravens: the classic Russian version, both of his sons, and Ultimate.

>EOtech

Why have DC and Marvel abandoned their cartoons?

You want to elaborate on that at all or do expect a picture of Kraven to do all the talking?

I feel like you haven't actually watched a single episode of ultimate and are still butthurt about Spectacular.

>I haven't seen every single episode of USM but I'm going to shitpost anyway
Ultimate was way above this shit

This is how you know that someone has no fucking taste whatsoever, when they're defending ultimate spider-man.

>calling both shows shit
>defending

Ultimate had Sam and he was fun

Marvel treats its animation as a method to promote toys, comics, and movies. They don't care, and they're about to lay off people anyway.

DC is constantly undermined by CN. Though now with the streaming service, they can try to be more experimental again.

Ultimate Spider-Man for all its faults knew what it wanted to do.

The new series doesn't know what it wants to do or where the story is headed and keeps jumping from one thing to another.

It's not as painful to watch as Ultimate, but it's more boring.

>Ultimate Spider-Man for all its faults knew what it wanted to do.

A soulless toy commercial?

>Dreads.
>Lemmy's Moustache.
>Scars everywhere!
>Super generic eye scar with a white eye.
>Metal arm.
>Monkey's skulls.

Did they start adding cutaway gags and chimp noises every five minutes? Did they add annoying chibis that add nothing to the plot?

No, well then fuck you because Ultimate still holds the title of worst Spider-man show.

>gags upset me more than atrocious animation and terrible writing
Kek

And Ultimate had gags, atrocious animation, and terrible writing. What's your point?

>USM
>bad animation
No. I will give you gags and pre-season 3 terrible writings at times, but USM is easily a 6/10 show. This is a 4/10 show. Specatacular was a 9/10 show