What the fuck even is this show?

what the fuck even is this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/amp/www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/neo-yokio-season-2-netflix-show-cancelled-renewed-release-date-ezra-koenig-latest-news-update-a8206106.html?amp
youtube.com/watch?v=tQXCjkwpXD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

one with 2 seasons.

hilarious kino satire of the wealthy you fucking retard

Art.

Source?

Kino

Neo Yokio

>Tries to be funny by being shit on purpose
>Turns out to just be shit
When will rlm learn

An ultra-indulgent piece of wank "written" by the lead singer of a crappy band

This is the opinion of someone who watched a three minute compilation of all the so-bad-it's-good moments and skipped the 99% of the show that's boring drivel

I watched it all

It's a vanity project and somehow that works

google.com.au/amp/www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/neo-yokio-season-2-netflix-show-cancelled-renewed-release-date-ezra-koenig-latest-news-update-a8206106.html?amp
Nothing fully confirmed.

Good show. Not great because it does have a lot of flaws and the good moments are a little to far in between to save it. Really hope they get it together for season 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=tQXCjkwpXD8

I watched it all and it's [good]

It's anime satire, which Sup Forums is too stupid to understand.

It's a metasatarical masterpiece of hot garbage. I can't say it's the best I've watched...can't say it's the worst either. Neo Yokio is just something that should be experienced.

Wishlist for season 2:

>More love interests for Kaz
>Charles becomes independent of Sadie
>More Sadie, maybe make her a love interest because why not
>More info about the poor people of Neo Yokio
>More Archangelo shenanigans
>Helena stays out of the story for most of the season
>We get to see more of Kaz's family
>7-10 episodes

It's less a satire and more a farce.

it's a dead meme now, let's move on

I feel like it's suppose to be a parody of bad anime dubs or something that's basically an "abridged series" right from the very start. It's kinda fascinating in it's terribleness.

the only thing I remember liking was the scene where they were doing the ritual, and they stoped it and said Oh this is just Gregorian house music, and I lost my shit because I would absolutely listen to Gregorian house music.

It was over the top, fucking ridiculous, and I loved it.
I feel like it really helped how many threads on Sup Forums I saw shitting on it, before it even premiered.

What if he meant they are continuing it as a videogame?

>Charles becomes independent of Sadie
That wouldn't make any sense though.

It suffered from Allen Gregory syndrome, where it didn't know whether to make fun of uppity, rich liberals or to treasure them.

>Gregorian house music.

>didnt completely color in the eyebrow
what did they mean by this