Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jw_gcgcgQOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They should all be in that dumpster tbqh

fpbp

>liking ttg

Starfire is an adorable one.

>i have autism: the post

I want angry starfire to punch me in the gut really hard, and as I try to desperately gasp for breath, she holds my mouth closed with one hand tight, whilst headlocking me, slowly killing me. And right before I pass out, she drops me on the floor face-first and kicks me in my rib to the point of a fracture.

>another TTG thread
When will you underage faggots realize no body else here likes your shit cartoon and finally fuck off our board with your shitposting and horrible taste forever?

talked like a real adult

>talked like a real adult
>talked
And you claim youre the more mature ones, besides watching and defending a show made for mentally disabled toddlers on fucking Sup Forums of all places

Here's a Savage Starfire for you.

>on fucking Sup Forums of all places
Were you trying to defeat your own point or something?

Rose. Best thing the original never did.

Its a show aimed at kids who still pick their nose and shit into their diapers, what purpose do you have shilling for a show on a site for adults?

You realize this website has several boards dedicated specifically to media aimed at 6 year olds, right?
Including Sup Forums.

You can't autism a show out of existense because you don't like it.

I feel like the TTG defense force here is pathetic and still needs to get a life and fuck off when nobody else likes their awful show, its not like pasteel horses where a bunch of people like it.

oh, they're not shitting on Terra any more?

The best thing about these threads is that they always attract the nu-barneyfag

>I feel like the TTG defense force here is pathetic and still needs to get a life and fuck off
No u.
Seriously dude, there are threads on this borad about shows I don't care for. I don't make it my duty to shitpost every single one of them to death. There would be no defense force if there wasn't a TTG shitposting force. Let the 3 or so people who like this show talk about it instead of autistically bumping every thread.
You're right, it's not like the horses, it's one fucking thread in the Sup Forums catalog, not sitewide spam. Hence it's easy to ignore, where horses weren't.

Rose for the attitude
Raven for the legs and outfit
Starfire for looks and personality
Jynx because I find her and her powers kinda hot
Terra to throw into the trash.

>There would be no defense force if there wasn't a TTG shitposting force.
You invade other threads and insult other shows and anons for not liking their cartoon. Coupled with the fact you all are apart of the problem for liking TTG, then that is why youre so hated and we want your show off our board. Mods can ban any loud house, steven universe, and star vs threads but are such cum guzziling faggots they cant do their job and prune the real shitposters like the TTG cancer

>being this mad
Hey man No one's forcing you to participate in this thread.Also I'm pretty sure most of the shitposting in other threads is just assholes posting it ironically because it's really easy to get a rise out of people.

People only hate TTG because Cartoon Network airs it 90% of the day.

Its more then one person who hates TTG here

Absolutely false, its really bad humor wise and the animation is cheap flash shit. The reason why the spam is so hated so much is because its the show that happens to be the most hated as well, instead of something more liked.

>Also I'm pretty sure most of the shitposting in other threads is just assholes posting it ironically because it's really easy to get a rise out of people.
And thats why we hate TTG fags and want you to leave or be banished to trash like /TLHG/

thiccfire is the best

Humor is subjective. Saying "it has really bad humor" doesn't mean shit. Cheap flash shit? Welcome to contemporary children's animation. Please don't try to pretend Adventure Time is somehow well animated.

Teen Titans Go is the modern Johnny Test. Both shows were immensely popular, took up the vast majority of the network's scheduling and were criticized for being cheap. But Johnny Test was the highest rated show on the network, beating out Chowder and Flapjack.

Again, dude, take your own advice and get a life. You're literally getting angry that people are making a thread about a cartoon on the cartoon board.

>spam
Literally one thread once in a while. You don't know what spam is.

>Humor is subjective.
I love how people try to justify a bad show or terrible comedy by pulling this argument, its always a sign that the thing theyre arguing for really is bad and their just trying to rationalize it with things like subjectivity, even thoigh the majority of people think the same way about said thing they're arguing for being bad

>I love how people having an opinion try to justify having an opinion.

Yes, but your opinion is objectively bad, since almost everyone disagrees with it

I love when people use other people's opinions as a grandstanding for the quality of something in a thread where people like the thing.

Bigger!

>we
>our board
>we
>the majority of people [agree with me]
>your opiniion is objectively bad [is my objective opinion]
So what does the doctor say about all the projecting?

>Jynx will never enchant your dick

>the highest rated show on the network
>everyone hates it

Let me guess, you hated /mlp/ too.

>the highest rated show on the network
Because thats all they play, also ratings have been dropping because they scared off anyone over 6 from watching because they wont rerun anything else

>Argumentum ad populam
Lmao, just fuck off already, you failure of human being,

Is this that one autist that pops up in every thread for ttg telling people to kill themselves for liking something they dont?

I've actually done one several months ago.

I like Jinx. Hope to see her more.

>you failure of human being,
At least i dont watch TTG :^)

diana

>:^)
That's not how you use this.

Maybe that's the reason why you're such a retard then :^)

>calling others retarded
>when he likes something as asinine and devoid of substance as TTG
Not how it works pal

No, I'm calling you retarded, because you're incapable of arguing without resorting to logical fallacies. Given that the abovemention fallacy is your very first and only argument speaks tons about your intellectual capacity. Since you admit that you don't watch TTGO, I came to a conclusion that one of the possible culprits for
your mental impairment, maight be lack of TTGO in your life.

Defending and liking something that is made for preschoolers and calling you retarded for liking something so horrible isnt a fallacy, its truth. Also abovemention fallacy doesnt show up on google, so i can assume you made it uo to look smart.

>Also abovemention fallacy doesnt show up on google, so i can assume you made it uo to look smart.

How Thicc can she get?

Teen Titans Go is good for one thing: those sexy edits

i'd like to hang out with raven but i'd rather date starfire. also who is eyepatch? i've only seen the original series and like one episode of this.

How can anyone find this art style anything other than repulsive?

Rhe TTG defender's are pathetic

Got any to request?

Hyper Thicc Starfire? Like her legs are wider than her head?

Seconding!

It was tricky to have her legs wider than her head, but I hope this size is good for you.

TTG isn't nearly as bad as detractors make it out to be
It's by no means an amazing cartoon, I'd be hard pressed to even say it's good 50% of the time, but it's at the very least fun for a couple episodes
The people making it really care and it shows, even if it is at times a mockery of the original cartoon

I fell in love with the booty scooty scene, I can't help it
scoot, scoot, scoot that booty

>implying anons act like adults
>implying Sup Forums is a respectable site

we literally have a board about toys. TOYS NIGGER

>The people making it really care and it shows

Anyone who defends their show that much has to cares
But it's also the little stuff
I can't remember the episode, but the titans look in some attic and there's a bunch of tiny little references to a bunch of DC comics

How about putting the two ladies pictured in these thumbnail?
youtu.be/Jw_gcgcgQOk

Dude there's references to DC comics all over the place in TTG. Literally the background of every episode is just an easter egg hunt for people who know about DC stuff.

Starfire in her underwear or skimpy lingerie.

What did he mean be this?

I can try those two. Looking cute.

I'll find a better screencap for this.

Maybe someday they'll put her in TTG...

Here's another option for Blackfire. Maybe put her in a dominatrix outfit or gives her some curves

Looking good

Thicc scantily clad Jinx plz

I like that one.

>no one wants to marry Robin
Feels bad, man.

Excellent work!

Glad you like it, dude.

And here you go, user.

Starfire the Terrible in an matching evil bikini with big hips?

I hate starfire the terrible design because it covers her midriff, please tell me im not the only one who feels this way?

Those fishnets leggings are impressively made for an edit.

Thanks editfag! I could see this Starfire shot leading to a few possibilities

Now make Robin curvier.

>big hips
Sweet. Do you prefer her with big hips, or big tits?

>98721131
Nice that you posted the edited version. But I'll see what I can do with this.

Go back to e-begging manchildren Enter

Based

Big tits. Save the big hips for Raven.

Starfire is the space goddess. She has the tits and the hips.

How can Raven even compete?

Qft

Her rock hard biceps

Brain damage and/or contrarianism mostly.

I love it

>it's not good if it's not popular enough!
>i need others to validate something for me so I know it's safe to enjoy
Not that user, but can you read what you just posted? Holy shit.

No they always shit on her, but sometimes she gets something nice before getting tossed back in the dumpster.

Sh-she's perfect...

>he wants his dick to disintegrate