Total Drama Thread

Are you ready for this spinoff to air soon, Sup Forums?

No.
Where's my legitimate next season, CN?

Wait that was real? I thought it was just an elaborate shitpost

No. I want a real reason. 26 episodes and no shitty final two like all stars had.

>the state of Canadian animation
Whatever happened to 24 teenage campers, creative location, and wacky plots? I didn’t care for the new characters after the initial new ones, the racing season was fun yet not as fun, and all stars was complete shit

6teen characters, or at least Jude, will be in it.

On the bright side, atleast its not canon.

AaaaaaaHHHHHHH111111

How soon?

Honestly its the only thing CN has that looks sortve funny. I dont understand why peope are so bothered by it when fucking summer canp island and apple and onion are coming out first

They expected more from Total Drama (they wanted the depth of Island)

God No. Why can't we get more spinoff reality shows like ReDonCulous race. Surely there's more than enough reality TV game shows to rip off.

So if they have their teenage personalities does that mean they will be dating each other?

I guess I can hold out that Owen/Izzy can be a thing again? Although they've been broken up for like...almost a decade at this point, huh.

Nothing too heavy (they are four year olds) maybe they'll be a valentines ep but I hope we get some adorable Owizzy moments

>letting kids be looked after by this

I kinda wanna see a MTV reality show setup for TDI. Sorta like Real World, but with TDI characters.

Blaineley or Kelly, which is better for /ss/?

What did they drop a new promo? Because frankly out of the 18 greenlights this- isn't the one I'm particularly hyped about.

Maybe people didn’t want fucking children?

it's fresh tv not cn

>the racing season
that's a spin-off not a season

CN is responsible for this abomination, though. Now they want every show to be as colorful and childish as possible or they won't get greenlit.

I'd rather watch Total Drama Kids tv show.

>tfw I won't be able to fap to lewds of this show.