so the owner of the company
makes the most money

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Blame the federal reserve

>SOMEONE MAKES MORE MONEY THAN ME WAHHHHHHh TAAKE THEIR MONEY AND GIBMEDAT

Fucking niggers are the worst

why not?

the fed

Yeah, it's really not fair that the top 10% make almost half of all income. They need to pay half of the taxes.

Oh wait, they pay 70% of all income taxes. Never mind.

Because the rich need more money

>Mother Jones

Trickle-down economics needs protectionism to work properly.

Our current system also ensures having more money makes it easier to make/retain even more money, hence the exponential nature of the graph

Your answer is more government influence and control to fix this, not realizing government influence and control is the cause for this disparity.

Any income tax cut will disproportionately affect the highest earners.

Yes, I know only Breitbart and Fox News are the only reliable outlets.

Nice strawman.

Yes. Our middle class used to be a lot stronger. Back when we had less business regulations before obamacare etc. Do you understand now what MAGA means?

Oh, and Sup Forums, of course, my apologies.

True, I guess everything you say is absolutely reliable.

It's possible.

>not my currency needs pegging to something of actual worth like gold

Top kek

so it took 20 years for the workers wage to collapse, while the economy went through globalization

and during that time, you say that america lost its manufacturing jobs while those that had capital could invest it overseas to generate more pure profit for themselves?

If we did a flat tax rate, where everyone pays the same percentage, the rich would receive a HUGE tax break compared to what they have today. Why should you be penalized for being successful? All taxing the rich more does is make it harder for the small business man to make it to their level. Read a fucking book ffs.

Clearly you don't either

Higher levels of wealth inequality contribute to higher levels of pollution, lower social cohesion, higher crime rates and restricts the flow of currency throughout the economy.

Its just common fucking sense, the poorest live pay check to pay check so any proportional increase in their wealth is going to go straight back into the economy to stimulate growth.

Which is exactly what trump is wanting to do

This perfectly explains make America great again

>what is a small business

Except the rich don't make their money through income. They make it through dividends and investment.

>lower social cohesion
>has nothing to do with importing muslims that want to blow you up and install sharia
>or convincing blacks they was KANGS and paying them to cause violence and destroy property
>etc.

you don't understand economics

>i want the rich to not pay tax because my fee fees

>defending rootless plutocrats who make their fortunes exploiting their home countries and abroad by gaming political systems to amass ever increasing unnecessary wealth at the expense of everyone else

I can't tell if we are on the same side. So yes, one wants rich people living in their country, investing in business and the economy. Rich people investing is good.

you're dumb

That's why owning companies should be illegal

Not an argument. BTFO!!

TRUMP'S PLAN CUTS EVERYONE'S TAXES FAG STOP THIS FUCKING MEME THAT IT IS ONLY FOR RICH PEOPLE

>gets btfo
>resorts to racist shitposting

Every time

No, you don't understand.
The "Rich" dont make their money through income, which is the only thing that is taxed at 70%.
They make their money through stock options or benefits from the job. If you are being taxed at 70% for your income, why would it make sense to have your reward for your input in the economy be in payroll dollars?

Instead they take stocks, which are essentially untaxed as their pay. Facebooks head is payed 1$ a year, but takes in shares of facebook as his reward that he then sells etc.

Income tax being progressive is correct.

what the fuck are the axes here?

>exploiting their home countries and abroad by gaming political systems
How about removing those political systems that allow such abuse instead of trying to correct the results of unfair competition through taxes?

>implying racism is a bad thing.

Most of the rich's cash flows come from holding stock, usually in their own corporation. In order to maintain high equity in their corporation, they take loans to pay for their startup costs and profit the difference as they hold the equity. Then at some point they open their company to the public and profit off of capital gains in the value of stock and liquidate their equity holdings.
These gains are taxed twice via the corporate income tax and then the capital gains tax. Raising the federal income tax will have very little effect on the cash flows of the rich, it will mostly impact people who are upper middle class "bourgeoisie," who do not deserve to be taxed at ridiculous rates. Raising income taxes will just force the upper middle class down, further polarizing the lower class and upper class. The only good thing it might have is blowing up the CEO pay bubble we are currently in where CEOs get incentivized despite lower earnings.
To tax the rich, you have to go after capital gains taxes and corporate income taxes and raise those rates (or decrease deductions in the case of corporate income taxes). However it is clear that if you do these things, there will be immediate consequences in terms of jobs etc. In other words you'd contract the economy and create unemployment and it will blow up in your face that maybe this trickle down economics was working.
If you want to improve the wealth and income of the poorer/middle class, you have to incentivize them to improve the value of their assets. Some of this unfortunately led to the 2008 financial crisis as government incentivized improving equity of poorer people in housing that they couldn't afford, which led to insolvent loans.
Hopefully if you follow the cash flows, you will realize that the issues is far more complicated than "rich people = evil capitalists!" and "poor people = proletariat unite!"

>How about removing those political systems that allow such abuse instead of trying to correct the results of unfair competition through taxes?
haha wow, can't believe I didn't think of that

danki hans you've solved all the world's problems, surely if we just tell these rich folk what they're doing is hurting society they'll surely listen and help us redistribute wealth to those who need it

>hating on rich people who already pay most the tax
>making it so people who run companies that employee hundreds don't want to have them here because the taxes are high
>wonder where the jobs went
Really makes you think.

The estate tax should be like 90% over 500k dollars.

Make your own money. No more American Downton Abbey.

All they do is put into their charities, then give their children a job there and set their pay grade to be amazing with no responsibility.

If my company has their taxes cut in half they can pay their employees more.

ARE THERE ANY BIGGER KEKS THAN TRUMPSHITS? THEY SPEND THEIR ENTIRE LIVES FIGHTING FOR THE BILLIONAIRE AGENDA.

Trump is abolishing the estate tax lol

Fucking retards voted for American Downton Abbey

Yeah do that and get no tax money at all, because they either wont work to make more than or they find a way to not pay it.

Democrat is the part of the poor. Tax payers vote republican

Fuck that if a person works hard and wants to leave their kids with the nest egg they spent their life building the government shouldn't get 90% of it.

Lol Republican voters fancy themselves billionaires

>Sup Forums bravely defends Shekelstein's rape of the US economy
good goyim

I don't give a shit about what other people are making, I make more than a comfortable amount of money for myself. I'd rather we stop enabling people leeching off the system first.

it should be within reason, like the family home and a maximum cash amount of 1 million

if you need any more than this in your inheritance you're a fucking leech

We need to start teaching the Pareto distribution in middle school, and continue throughout high school.

>hur dur dur Trump has one policy you disagree with
>you're a fucking idiot for voting for him and not the robot woman who takes money from Soros and kills people

this is who trumpcucks fight for and worship

>you're a leech for getting your dead parents money instead of having the government steal it.
REEEEEE MARXIST LEAVE GET THE FUCK OUT REEEE

>Cutting the taxes will mean the rich save more!!1!!

What is basic multiplication?

>500k+
>a nest egg
The fuck? Who needs this much money? There's a reason we only tax inheritances over a million dollars.

>be leaf
>shitpost

What if a portion of the estate could be left as a long term government bond that the child could cash once after 10-15 years?

>no wall
>no muslim ban
>no 11 million deportations
>tax cuts for the rich
>wall street deregulation
>estate tax repeal
>will keep obamacare

stay cucked.

I agree that the rich should pay more in taxes, but you are actually a dumbass if you don't understand that this is common sense. Of course the rich will save more on a percentage cut, they pay more.

Fucking dumbass.

If you, your company or you and your spouse make more than 150k a year, you're part of the 1%

forgot pic

how do you pay for the army without taxes

Its apparently more greedy to make and keep your money than when some retard wants to take your money from you

You'd be surprised how fast retirement drains your accounts

>be rich
>pay 55% taxes
>tens of millions is taxed away
>meanwhile mcdonalds worker who gets everything they paid in tax back on tax return because under 37500 dollars, effectivly contributing nothing

Ya you need about a million to retire comfortably these days. 500k is plenty to inherit unless you're penniless and 65. Fuck, even then you'll not starve.

Rich people have the most money? Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Stfu pussy.

>need

there's that silly word again you dumb cucks

>owning companies should be illegal

Gommunist detected.

>Distribution of average income growth
Never have I ever heard a more reaching"standard" for a graph

assuming you retire at 65

15 years on average left in your life (assuming you actually die at 80, and living comfortably at 60k a year is 900k required

How is Trump going to fix this at all? He's not going to tax himself higher.

Also he isn't even going to be the president when the biggest shitstorm hits the USA: the second driverless trucks hit the streets, truckers are gone and all of their support networks (truck stops). That's going to millions of unemployed people all MAD with no skills to market.

Lol i am 25 and maken 82k a year, 500k wouldnt even last be a decade.

>niggers and single moms need a tax cut

>Good goy, lick the boot of your chosen masters

Maybe the people who have more to contribute to society should contribute more, you fucking retard. McDonalds workers don't pay nothing forever, the idea is that they eventually work their way up in society so they can contribute more. We keep them taxed low so they have the opportunities to advance in society.

The real issue is niggers and Spics, who drain from society forever and will never contribute. Whites generally pay back what they take from services + extra to cover the lesser races.

You would have much lower expenses and probably a pension of some sort to collect too.

Social Security + a pension can probably get you like 20k a year or so at least.

That's what Trump voters have been programmed to do since birth. They know nothing else.

>Social Security + a pension can probably get you like 20k a year or so at least.
Pensions aren't shit anymore, companies hardly offer pensions purely because of how expensive they are. If you work for the fed or state you'll get a pension but not even social security gives you good provisions anymore. You better hope you're saving enough to afford retirement or you're gonna be without.

>55% taxes and take almost your entire fortune when you die
Sounds like theft. 1 percent already pays most the taxes. You're just driving these people out of the country and making them keep their money in foriegn bank, lets raise it more and make all the evil rich men leave.

Hey quads? Is this picture and story legit? Or satire?

I gotta read it either way.

>need
MARXISTS GET THE FUCK OFF MY Sup Forums REEEEEEEEEE

Pensions dont exist anymore lmao. They have crumbled under their own weight. Only a boominf economy can bring them back, not taking every 1%er so much they get pissed and leave

lel'd heartily

no, user, you see i am actually a billionaire, with a hot redhead wife

>need
>fair share
Marxist dog wistle

NVM it totally was real.

Though the journey wasn't exactly for Muslims.

Still had a guilt kek.

>everyone who earns more than me is a crook

what job dude? i need that kind of $$