Reminder

Reminder.

Man I love that snyder and morrison saved her from lobdell

>comic Raven
>any TT from the comic

yeah, because we all know hot topics kids all have demon dads.

>not muh fart jokes
you're a strange creature

Now who's gonna save her from Morrison and Synder?

>"My dad's a demon"
>Looks entirely human
What a waste

But it makes sense for her to be goth. Her dad's a demon. She can't use her emotions or be happy cause her dad could get out.

>Doesn't sack Rome
>People still call her goth

Trust me user, you don't want that demon blood coming through.

Raven is goth in the original sense in that she's a romantic. Raven would hang out in the graveyard at night writing poetry and putting on flowers on the grave.

Shes gothic but not the stereotypical goth you see on tv. Shes a romantic old timey goth.
honestly i would love to see that again.

Raven is like the girl from that Arthur Machen story.

Fixed-ish.

not that user but there's a lot of reasons to dislike the comic Titans besides "lack of fart jokes", especially when in the comics Cyborg's fucking boring as hell, Raven's usually either a straight up bitch or fucking boring and Gar's either an unfunny quip machine nuisance or a pervert. The only one who's better in the comics is Robin and sometimes, though rarely, Starfire.

you're right OP shes not goth

No but the dressing in a black cloak and the pale skin and the raven hair and all the pouting does.

>hot topics kids
those are vamp kids. Goth kids are non conformist you conformist.

No, but dressing in black and acting cynical and dark all the time does

Being a demon's daughter doesn't make her a goth but pretty much everything else about her does.

Correct.the way you dress and act does

So who is going to win Ravens upcoming death battle?

God Raven is a terrible character.

I always thought of her more like a wiccan.

The DC Ink TT book is focused on her so watch that be about Trigon, she has Wolfman's new mini that is about Trigon, the live action TV show is gonna have Trigon, and the synergy book that comes from the live action show will inevitably have Trigon.

Give the girl a new struggle.

Reminder, These two are married and fucked in the comics. Now Accept it.

NEVER

>thinking I'm gonna take a toonfag's opinion seriously

Why force a square peg into a round hole? You guys really don't know who Raven is or the stories that best suit her, you only see her as your fictional gf to take out on dates.

I do wish they'd adopted a couple elements from the Teen Titans cartoon, much as I mostly didn't like it. Mainly, I wish they'd kept Cyborg's blue highlights and Raven's grey skin.

The comic versions are "boring" to you because they are fully developed characters who act like people instead of being anime breakfast club.

user I just said Raven is a terrible character, why would I want to fuck her.

And I'm saying you don't really have the faintest clue of who her character is.

Trigon is an important part of her story. The problem of Raven and Trigon is the fault of her original writer, Marv Wolfman.

Rereading wilfman's titans shows how little effort he puts into Raven's story. He puts more effort in trying to be socially relevant.

You've never read the comics fuck off

You're doing God's work, user.

Well let's read some comics.
Tales of the new teen titans! Raven edition.

Raven is so much more than demon daddy issues.
She also has mommy issues.

The goth scene has way too much drama for goths to not have emotions.

Wolfman made trigon too invincible where the idea of Raven turning evil because of his influence becomes inevitable.

>Terry long fan club
Fuck off Marv

Fun fact: Raven's favorite color is pink.

I miss when Gar had body hair also
>my mother was too weak of a person to slay a child
The fuck?

Starfire > Toonfire and you fucking know it you pleb

this
emos and goths are different

I guess child murder is a okay for wolfman.

who was in the wrong here?

Sorry for the delay.

So yeah I think Raven is goth.

No, Raven is one of those occult new agers from the '70s.

Who were the precursors to goths.

Would you rather she looks like this?

Maybe?

Yes

Okay then, enlighten me user. Why can't Raven have a story that isn't focused on Trigon?

Yes.
Yesyesyesyesyes.

It's not that she can't but complaining about Trigon is a bitch ass move. Trigon is essential to her, we cannot tell her story without him.

So you want the same story over and over again? Her never being able to focus on something that isn't Trigon or having a villain that isn't Trigon?

>So you want the same story over and over again?
There's nothing new under the sun. We always get the same story over and over again because comics are cyclical.

So you do want the same story over and over again?

>comics are cyclical
>therefore nobody should even try telling a different story!

She's the anti-christ and what's the anti-christ without the devil?

also for comics to be cyclical it implies doing something different and then going back to the status quo i.e. dick being a boring piece of shit in a generic city after doing something exciting

So are you gonna keep asking the same leading question over and over again?

I'm just asking, do you want Raven to have the same story told over and over again?
You haven't actually answered it. You're just making excuses for editors and writers being boring.

>Would you rather she looks like this?
>posting one of inCase's best works

Here's your well deserved (You), friend.

And that's not a leading question? Trigon is essential to her story retard, you might as well take complain about Gotham in Batman comics.

I like Magik too.

>married

[citation needed]

Gotham is a setting that has multiple stories told in it. Also Batman does go out of Gotham occasionally.
Raven battling being evil or Trigon coming back is an actual plot. Are you okay with her having nothing but these plots?

>Gotham is a setting that has multiple stories told in it.
PFFFFFFFTTTTT!

Are you okay with Raven having the same plot over and over again?

Trigon is essential part to her story and her character. What part about this you don't understand?

>Raven battling being evil or Trigon coming back is an actual plot.
No it's not.

And you don't think she should have a new storyline for her character? Her arcs in the Titans books should always just be "Trigon wants to come back by using Raven and oh no Raven is evil oh wait she isn't"?

Poor Titans 2008 book then, the first arc was just a bunch of blank pages.

Her being half-demon is a core concept of her character you drooling retard.

So you think Raven should do nothing but Trigon coming back and being evil until she isn't?

>Poor Titans 2008 book then
Who could forget!
That book was shit though

Do you? Is that what you think is a logical procession? Are you done asking leading questions?

>there are people who think this is sexy

Yes, I think she deserves another plot because she's a shit character with interesting powers.
Empath powers are pretty rare in comics so I feel someone could make an interesting villain.

So, do you think Raven should keep doing the same Trigon arc over and over?

A reminder that she's gonna kick some pony ass in the next Death Battle

So you think we should just forget that Raven is half demon.

>dreads on a white girl
Looks moldy.