So what role does he play in the DC or Marvel universe?

So what role does he play in the DC or Marvel universe?

I like how Apocalypse handled what the name YHVH sounds like.
I jumped a little.

Is Apocalypse good? I'm replaying through 4 right now, and patiently waiting for a sale.

He doesn't play a role because Christians throw shitfits.

Jack Kirby is God in one of the FF stories

You're thinking of Muslims, user.

whore

I'm waiting for 5 which seems to be a direct sequel to 3 from the visuals seen so far.

He has occasionally appeared as a Scottish Terrier in Phantom Stranger comics.

What would be various capes' alignments.

in DC hes the Presence

Yod. Heh. Vav. Heh.

Did you not read Vertigo? The Spectre?

More like the Great Evil Beast.

LOGOS?

"SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT. I WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU'VE GOT."

He does the same shit sperging out over free will causing Him to try to fuck over all that aren't lawful.

Apocalypse is at least on par with SJ. Some days I like one better than the other, but they're both really good entries.

>There will never be a time where the merits of Law and Chaos are weighed equally instead of Law being uniformly worse in every new adaptation.
>Neutrality will always come up out of left field and render the conversation meaningless by providing the unambiguously best ending for the route.
>Edgy Japs will always bring the series back to a bunch of young adults killing God.

Gameplay wise the game is amazing. Character and plot wise it is absolute cancer. At the end of the game you will WANT to murder all your 'friends'.

Gaston is best buddy though.

>on par

You have got to be joking. SJ blows that game out of the water any day. And I enjoyed Apocalypse. But come on.

>Edgy Japs will always bring the series back to a bunch of young adults killing God.
WAKE UP GET UP GET OUT THERE

No, that was Merkabah.

YHVH's God, or rather an aspect of him. We know there's a greater will beyond him, even if it might not be as involved as he is. So YHVH'd be, what, Living Tribunal-tier?

It's a little easy, but other than that the gameplay is fantastic. The plot isn't bad, but it's generic, and the endings aren't all that great. The friend characters (except for Hallelujah, Gaston and MAYBE the possessed yandere) are generic. But it's still a fun game.

I loved that. That and Adremelech's introduction are my favorite parts about the game.

That's what I liked about Devil Survivor 2: the characters all discuss the merits of each route, and we get to see the good and bad parts of all of them. Law is probably the best ending after the Golden Ending.