HILLARY GOT DRUNK AND MADE A HAPPENING!!!

Do not let her gently into that good night. She must be called to the carpet. Continue memeing the Clinton's out of existence.

My friend is a trustworthy reporter who often sees anti-Clinton stories spiked. Not everybody at CNN is bad. The leadership is, though.

This is a respected neutral who is being silenced. A good friend of mine, sick of CNN suppressing inconvenient stories that hurt the left.

The few honest MSM reporters have been reduced to leaking info to new media people because their corporate bosses won't let them report it.

A friend at CNN says Clintonland reports Hillary was in a "psychotic, drunken rage" election night; needed hardcore meds to speak Wednesday.
CNN reporter tells me Hillary became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight; had to be briefly restrained.
Hillary on election night was straight-up HItler-in-the-bunker shit. It even included psychotic screaming about "the Russians."

The doctor helped restrain Hillary when she violently attacked Mook and Podesta at midnight. Gave sedatives, then amphetamines next morning.

CNN reporter says Hillary needed so many amphetamines Wed morning she had unexpected nosebleeds all day. Fear was she'd bleed at concession!

> youtube.com/watch?v=sxRo-eQekU8

> reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5czkhm/cnn_reporter_states_hillary_became_physically/

> twitter.com/FederalSpyGuy/status/798268022188191744

> twitter.com/NorthCrane/status/798323927848288257

> twitter.com/rogpeck2002/status/798280819374784512

> northcrane.com/2016/11/15/cnn-reporter-states-hillary-became-physically-violent-towards-john-podesta-at-midnight-had-to-be-restrained/

GET IT TRENDING:
#HillaryInTheBunker

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VbN4RqeSfPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>reddit
>twitter
>shaky vid that shows absolutely nothing

literally no source besides hearsay

You do realize that the election is over.

You CTR fucks can let it rest for a while now.

bring me sources faggot

listen and believe

The memes must flow, Hans

I wanna believe someone has Hillary getting rageattack all recorded and someday we will all be able to enjoy her rageattack, that will once for all prove America made a right choice.

Praise Kek

I want to believe but I need more concrete proofs

>Trump on election night
Very aloof doesn't look like he cares if he's going to win, but wants to

>Hillary on election night
Threatening to spirit cook Podesta plus that fucking Mook and nuke Russia

kek

I believe it but without a video or something it's not a happening

please let a video appear one day

I'm offering $10,000 to the person who can get me this video.

you just know she was bitch slapping Huma around

>blindly believe everything you see that fits your dialogue.

This is why you elected a retard that didnt even know he was supposed to replace all of the west wing staff.

How about I slap your face with a paving slab? Concrete enough?

all of cnn must go.

Just gonna leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=VbN4RqeSfPw

I can picture this so easy what have I become

>well no i dont have any sources you fucking shill, listen and believe

No user, you are the CTR

This is why Hillary lost, actually.

this sounds like some bullshit
cool video though, I just feel sorry for her at this point

I'm 100% positive someone has a video recording of her bunker shit, whether by crappy vertical old hand-toaster camera, or by a grainy-as-fug CCTV, I fucking KNOW it exists...and I want it.

Kek, yeah all Sup Forumsdoes is spread hearsay in hopes it gets picked up by a reputable news agency

please see

#bunkerhillary

hello rabbi making the same post as yesterday

This guy?

My dad worked with Hillarys campaign after losing his job with Nintendo (he got fired when I leaked Super Mario Bros. 4 for the original NES in 1990)

Anyways he said Hillary attacked one of the press who tried to leave the room after SS saw an iPad in her bag. Hillary grabbed the iPad out of the bag and threw it on the ground then stepped on it and twisted her ankle then the whole meltdown with mook and podesta happened

bump
wow dat old damn druggie lady lmao

Saw this copy pasted this morning

If we have real evidence of some sort of drunken rage then by all means share. But I'm not sure we have anything substantial folks.

Praise KEK for a 100% legit video of her meltdown.

GIVE ME YOUR POWER GUYS!

I SAID GIVE ME YOUR POWER YOU FUCKING VIRGINS BASEMENT DWELLERS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The video HAS to exist folks!!

No way she didn't tape the reaction of moment of her winning.

oh shi...

HRC does not allow cell phones or any form of communication near her off the record unless it's mook, huma, or podesta.

Sorry sir!!

This.

UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!!!!!

>trustworthy reporter

nope