Kill six billion demons ksbd k6bd

that was anticlimactic

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/rujaobyt86i14ov/Broken Worlds1.1.pdf?dl=0
youtu.be/2ovm1J_AxLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that some Allison tiddy?

Nice catch

I mean, we knew she wasn't going to die, or if she did, she was going to get better. I like this.
Cio's been ignoring her past, and Allison has been trying to the sort of 'hardcore use people as you will' sort of person that she's really not.
I'm fine with this

>it was actually the book that got stabbed
good call on that user

AND THEN THEY FUCKED

oh come on

Mediocre.

Nice Allison tid, though.

>everyone seems annoyed with this arc
>how can I save it
>Ill throw a little peekaboo tiddy, that'll fix it
>Im a genius

Oh Abbadon you sly cunt.

Fuck this fuck you this is bullshit fuck

She looked like she took a lot more damage than that on the previous two pages. Her face went from completely covered in blood to just scratched up a bit in less than a minute.

God dammit Vriska!

Its the power of friendship.

Weak shit.

>I like this.
>I'm fine with this
No you aren't

text behind and beneath the page:

>Finally I can stop drawing that stupid backpack

Reconciliation

NIPPLE

MODS

I wanna fug that semen demon bug

Cio literally shrinking with grief is cool, but
>SOB
Really, Abby? That's the best sfx you could come up with?

RIP Book.
Also is it bad that I kinda wanted Cio to stay full Yab? Like as in Allison somehow getting the upper hand and temporarily dominating Yab, with Yab agreeing to a stalemate until this venture is over and Allison continuously having to dodge multiple sneaky killing-seduction attempts the whole time.

I was only half serious when I predicted it, but it made sense given where he seemed to be going with this little subplot.

Anyway, people are going to be disappointed but imo the guy wrote himself into a bit of a corner from the start of this little episode. He wasn't going to kill off either character, and there is too much other shit to deal with in this book to spend too many pages on Cio's spazz attack. So he had to resolve the situation quickly so the story can get back to Mammon. It would have been better, imo, if Cio had fled after coming to her senses and not shown up again until the next book.

Shouldn't be a problem.

I mean, did anyone really think it would end in any other way considering Allison has main character immortality and Cio was in the christmas pictures?
It does almost feel like we're missing a page though.
Also, Cio's teeth weren't pointy in book one, just felt like pointing that out.

I think most of us were expecting more to result in the David Bowie endgame version of Allison.

We still have four demiurges to go through user, going full one eyed Bowie mode when we have what I'm gonna predict is another five or so books is a bit premature.

>book one cio

please stop reminding me. I miss her, I miss her clothes, I miss her speech pattern, I miss her glasses.

Given the art we've seen and the fact that reconciling one's self with all your aspects, even the ones that you dislike, we're going to get a little Yab in our Cio from now on.

>..again?

Has this sort of thing happened before with companions or she's just regretting having gone full Yab?

We all miss her user, she was too good for this world.
Hell, even her speech pattern got more "normal" as time went on

>Also is it bad that I kinda wanted Cio to stay full Yab?
Maybe.
When you experience the very worst of yourself you'll do anything not to go back to that deep dark place that lurks in the bleakest fathoms of your soul.
Cio knows she doesn't want to be Yab.
Protect her smile.

does anyone have the RPG pdf?
I wanna look at the VOLUMINOUS LORE but I'm too much of a cheapskate to patreon this

And also maybe the godstone in her face

I want to hug her in the fourth panel.

dropbox.com/s/rujaobyt86i14ov/Broken Worlds1.1.pdf?dl=0
I mean, you can buy it for like a dollar

>Nipple peek

I feel like we’re missing a few pages. Fuck this shit.

youtu.be/2ovm1J_AxLQ

What were you people expecting.

something more

More what?

That poor book man did nothing to deserve this. This is an outrage!

When was the last time we saw the book? When Cio tossed it and Alison picked it up?

Because that was probably some heavy foreshadowing.

So how does commenting work? Is there a delay between when you press post comment and when the comment actually goes up or do comments only open up after a certain time?

Did some of you really think she would die? I'm just excited to see them try to get out of the vault, after best boy does something irredeemably fucked up of course.

I wanted punished Alison.
>why are we here? just to suffer?

She never picked it up, but there was a focus shot on this bag on Allison gearing up that looks like it might be containing the book, which would mean Allison had been carrying it this entire time.

ALLISON'S
FUCKING
NIPPLE

I think it takes time for the comments to be approved? I notice that the comments don't start showing up till a few hours later.

MODS

that's some real friendship right there

We do have punished Allison, or do you not notice her scarred face? Or her scarred arms? Or how fucking beaten and bloodied she is right now?

That's what I figured.

I better see a big hug in the next update, Abby, you dumb idiot.

Cio is currently buck ass naked as well. Her hair is strategically placed to cover her chitinous Devil tiddies

I mean I'm happy to not have a stressful page, but, yes, anti-climactic.

And what made CIO snap out of it?

And it's disturbing how many of you on Wednesday called this exact result. I dismissed it because it seemed too convenient.

>convenient hair censoring for the demon titty

She's the Godhead, scratches mean nothing my dude.

Areola and everything.

Demons don't have nipnips

I didn't even catch the shrinking the first time.

correction
Demons can, but usually don't, have nipnips

Probably the fact that she 'thought' she just murdered her friend? She was fucking angry, and Allison was the focus of her anger, which caused her Devil nature to go wild and draw back into her old Ebon self, but as soon as she act was done, she had nothing to be angry about anymore and her mind likely cleared up and she was just left with sorrow and grief.

Not unless they want to have them.
There's a market for devil consorts and prostitutes as we've already seen.

Nigga have you not been paying attention? Them scars are here to stay. It's the first step towards endgame Allison

Devil, not demon.

Why are her arms and legs so thick? Shouldn't she have spindly bug limbs?

Shouldn't isn't a term for Devils, they can alter their shapes willingly. Also art evolution and character design changes.

>haha, I forgive you, Cio

Fucking hell

I for one, am entirely happy with this. Obviously people were desperate to see their pace-obliterating fanfiction theories come to fruition, but this resolution was properly foreshadowed and fits within the rhythm of the story. And just because Cio and Allison have seemingly patched things up doesn't mean everything's peachy just yet. They're still in the heart of Mammon's vault, with whatever self-interested remnants of the raiding party are still skulking around.

>I accepted a bargain with a Demiurge which made me lose control of my actions and turned me into a raging bitch who left you buried alive in rubble after an explosion
>You scarred my face and likely broke a few bones after throwing me against a pillar and nearly gutted me
>Lets just call it even stevens

Doesn't art evolution mean that the design gets better over time thought?

Seriously. I don't know what people were expecting, Allison and Cio to have some crazy kung fu fight? Cio getting murdered by the priests or Mammon? Allison dying?
But yes, as you said, the shows not yet over. We have the possible survivors of the party still around, as well as getting Zaid. I'm expecting at least Oscar to have survived and shows up to wring Cio and Allison's necks, only for Princess to show up to beat him back into a retreat. Also Charon possibly showing up to try and kill Mammon and stoking his flame, maybe. Regardless I hope Cat Master is alive, and hopefully he didn't sacrifice himself to save that cat.

No, that depends on tastes. Art evolution means the artist gets better over time, it has nothing to do with character designs. If you look back, character designs change within pages, White Chain looked way way different in the first chapter from how she looked literally two pages later.

Wait, so you fine folks are bothered by this, when the previous twist was that this huge-ass god-being turned out to be just a tired grandpa?
Have we been reading the same comic, by the same guy?

well desu its a post-coital metafor, just check the last page where she orgasms by killing allison.

tl:dr; she "nutted" (killed allison and then had regrets)

i for one am really enjoying this arc as a whole

I just don't like how quickly it wrapped up, feels like we're missing a page or two.

The resolution itself is fine. But there’s literally ontransition between full-yab and kawaii Cio. It feels rushed as fuck. Plus there’s no triggering action to bring her back from that wild state. It would be more impactful if Allison played a more active role in bringing Cio back from the brink of being a monster.

>And what made CIO snap out of it?
this is probably pretty close to what happened the first time she was in the vault

yeah one where cio is standing looking all crazy then slowly realizing what shes done

Can't have Abbadon's waifu do anything wrong or suffer any punishment.

I wish Cio was never a character.

How was Allison supposed to play a more active role? She was being tossed around and mauled like a mouse caught by a cat. Only Cio could save Allison from Cio at that point.

Put your name back on Abbadon.

>all this butthurt

More nips, I guess

>Cio's been ignoring her past, and Allison has been trying to the sort of 'hardcore use people as you will' sort of person that she's really not.

I think one of points that all YASUN lore make is that lies we tells others is only truth that is. So we should chose this lies carefully.

Its glorious.

hahaha this is hilariously funny for some reason.
TBF, I had to look back at it a second time to see the change.

>everyone seems annoyed with this arc
Well a wasn't from the moment it was made clear that main conflict would between 1) Allison and Allison 2) Allison and Cio. Dungeon crawl was pretty boring, ok.

Why is the lady demon crying after attempting to murder the white chick for what appears to be a whole straight two minute of violence?

Honestly 3 books in is not the point when you should start to notice Abbadon incontinences.

Only the shitty Ryona fags are displeased. The ones who aren't even really ryona fags but just hate women.
Probably don't even imagine themselves tending to the injuries of the pictured girls in question, the scum.

Eh, I just feel like at least one more page of transition was needed. Maybe show her face actually change from Yab back to Cio as the realization of what she's just done sets in and the adrenaline wears off. Cio stabbing Allison and then immediately sobbing aftwerwards just seems a tad too sudden. But yeah, I'm fine with the plot moving along. I just thought it could have been presented a bit better.

The hell are you talking about? Cio's teeth have always been pointy.

Looking back you're right, sometimes the linework made them look flat but crooked and for some reason that just stuck in my head, my bad.

Now kiss.

She stopped speaking street devil and started speaking normal person.

It's a sufferingfag, ignore it.