You fuckers do know you elected a racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, sexist, patriarchal, white, transphobic, homophobic...

You fuckers do know you elected a racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, sexist, patriarchal, white, transphobic, homophobic, self-loving, racist, ableist, right-wing, tyrannical, fascist, cruel, intolerable, despotic, privileged, self-centered, sickening, draconian, power-hungry, just-plain-godawful, terrifying, arrogant, hate-spewing, egoistic, undemocratic, evil, scary, toxic, objectionable, systematic, brash, bigoted, offensive, condescending, polemic, obnoxious, racist, sexist, arrogant, racist, unsympathetic, mean, authoritarian, Nazi, autocratic, hypocritical, mean-spirited, hurtful, conceited, xenophobic, unyielding, aggressive, rapist, slave-master, megalomaniacal, hateful, toxic, O'Reilly Factor, oppressive, detestable, gross, racist, racist, repugnant, Caucasion, far-right, vile, I'm, having, an, aneurysm, hateful, horrible, horrid, sexist, unpleasant, awful, unlikeable, ableist, nasty, racist, racist, racist, racist, disagreeable, cracker, despicable, Nazi, authoritarian, rapist, womanizing, rude, bad-mannered, impolite, discourteous, uncivil, ill-behaved, unmannerly, vulgar, coarse, smutty, dirty, filthy, crude, lewd, obscene, off-color, offensive, indelicate, tasteless, xenophobic, white bigot, right, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2016/11/14/chuck-schumer-the-worst-possible-democratic-leader-at-the-worst-possible-time/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah

Trump is gonna gas the homos. Most homphobic president ever.

half of this is untrue,

the other half is evident 99 percent of the human race

yeah, so what, michael huffington and george soros plough hundreds of millions of dollars into pedo organisations between them

Yes.

Is that bad?

HAHAHA

They're so butthurt they've now made 'O'Reilly Factor' an adjective.

>lewd

You spent some time typing that out, huh?

FPBP

Ain't he great.

Oh! let the switching sides of pol begin! 9 years ago this was a totally left board, heading straight back there.

With a little help from my friends

>Friends
>Sup Forums

Pick one jackass.

Identity politics failed you
Please do more
I want 8 years of Trump

Yeah but he was the only candidate. There was this one chick on stage but I got physically ill when I looked at her, forgot her name.

DAYUM. SHIIEEEEET NIGGA. DAT REKT MADE ME KEK.

> disagreeable
Oh no. Anything but that. Guess I'm a Hill Billy now

bernout here.

have you considered that it was a bad idea to rig the primary yet?

theintercept.com/2016/11/14/chuck-schumer-the-worst-possible-democratic-leader-at-the-worst-possible-time/

>People still getting assmad about O'Reilly
ideology and journalistic integrity have gone so full retard that Bill now actually is the most fair & balanced guy on cable

Fucking great, ain't it!