>where we can gaze upon the water
>as an everlasting dream

>upon
Wait how the fuck did I do that.
I fucked up.

This song makes me feel things

We've taken note user.

How... how did I not notice this?

>found that song depressing for sounding folksy and sweet like my early childhood when AT first came on
>now feel nostalgic even for the time when i felt nostalgic for an earlier time, and this song has become even sadder to me

I'm right there with ya, buddy. Time hurts us all.

Hello I woke up from a 2 years coma nown as working, is AT over as in final episode over ?
If not do you Sup Forumsmrades have a site I could watch the new ones on?

Please tell me we have concrete dates on when the final episode drops. I don't want to miss it, feels are gonna hit me like a train.

I wanna watch it with Sup Forums , it'll be a fucking one in a lifetime moment desu

Rustic meoldys from alternative bands always make me sad and longing for better times. Thats why i unironically love rebecca sugars songs or bands like silver sun pickups, i love to cry my eyes out to them while i think how terrible everything the world and my life has become and about killing myself, just to get it out of my system and suck it up to appear normal to the outside world.

Please someone stream it if they don't put it on the app first. I want to watch it with you guys too.

So we can cry like faggots all as one

>Just a reminder to all of the song that makes me tear up every time I listen.

No concrete dates yet.
AT is almost done with its final season, we got eps 1-4 last September and then 5-8 in December. There's 3 episodes left but no announced air date besides "sometime 2018", although there's a special Minecraft episode animated by Mojang announced to air this summer.

3 episodes left and no date? Does CN even fucking care anymore ? Does Ward cares anymore?
This show shouldn't end like this, it was our childhood for some and our pseudo intellectual nerdgasm for others, it was a big monument for all people
It shouldn't just.... die alone like that....

watchcartoononline

thanks dude

There's 8 episodes left. There's confirmed to be 284 episodes total, including the two sets of shorts which count as two episodes. Do the math, and there's 8 left.

>Does CN even fucking care anymore?

3 or 8 doesn't change anything, nobody told me this was just ending like this, and if my cousins tv is anything to go by, nobody is promoting it at all, nobody cares but Sup Forums anymore now, do they?

OH.... this hurts way more than it should, almost wish i was still dying from work rather than seeing... this

They'll start promoting it closer to the air date presumably, which shouldn't be more than a few months away. April seems likely at this point.

It's like you have this old cat that you love and made you happy when you were a kid, and now it's old and dying but instead of going peacefully, it has some kind of horrific brain-controlling fungus growing out of its ears and eyeballs and you can't even put it out of its misery because it's being kept alive by the very Giger-esque monstrosity it's becoming.

Giger would imply the fubngus is machine looiking, but I get what you mean, it's al ittle like this i guess

What was your favorite part of Adventure Time?
WhenI was younger I liked all the le quirky random humor, but now I appreciate it for its creative world building and extremely nuanced and developed characters.
As much as I hate fandom shipping cringe, I really hope these last few episodes set Finn back up with FP. That particular rejection hit me hard, was a little to relatable to my own experience, and never sat right with me.

I liked Marcelines part because she was the most "magic" thing apart from Iceking and they were always light-hearted adventures, I really liked Island mini-series, and my fav part must have been the whole Simon backstory I suppose, the idea of the running villain being a fallen good guy hit hard since my grand dad started having alzheimer dementia

Ice King is easily top 3 best characters in the show. "Simon and Marcy" was probably the best episode in the entire series.
I also hope they bring back the Lich. He has the most presence of any cartoon villain I've ever seen. He was always the greatest enemy and the writers should never forget that.

>even Steven Jewniverse gets more slots than AT

yeah, i feel like the lich was a wasted potential, just like Finn's dad and his whole plan to go "up there" , especially considering thtat the lich is a lich that doesn't really ever raise undeads thriough the whole show, and considering the mutations in Ooo that's wasted potnetial for undead eldritch armies right there

I honestly don't know. There's something about AT that just feels different from about anything else. As much as it's funny and comfy and beautiful, there are some things in it that just HIT you in a way I can't really articulate. I think the one that comes to mind first for me is pic related from Graybles 1000+, Finn and Jake's tree house long abandoned and enormous. That entire episode stuck with me when I last watched through some of the show, with how it basically shoved the idea that all of this will end some day right in front of you. The world in the show, and the show itself.

or even liking the two, like the lich wanting to make the super alien beings Finn's dad tried to find into his minions, or their deads, anything to not have the dad leave like a Brooklin deadbeat dad ffs

The variety. I love how you can never know what to expect from each episode. It could be about saving the world from an eldritch being, dealing with an existential crisis, or just a goofy adventure about getting a lock of princess hair. There really is no limit to what stories can be told in the land of ooo.

The two episodes that hit me the most were the Hall of Egress and The Mountain. There were other good episodes but something about those two just struck me as fundamentally original and intriguing.
The Lich is something extraordinary, he exists in this comfy, whimsical world, and the second he opens his mouth, or even shows up on screen, he is immediately bone chilling and eclipses any comical tone.

While Ward hasn't been the showrunner since like 2015 don't imply that he or the AT staff doesn't care, they don't have any influence in when eps are broadcast, that's all on CN. Especially now since production for the show officially wrapped up last year, the eps are all done and the staff has moved on to other projects.

shut up Misty, come backwhen Ash has aged