Hello Sup Forums its time for a new psyop

hello Sup Forums its time for a new psyop

we need to create fake 'articles' referring to apple/starbucks (preferably apple) ceo voting for/endorsing/etc trump.

libs will smash their $7000 laptops and $1500 iphones and their technological mobility will be heavily hampered.

Bumping for potential.

technological mobility is a huge factor in the never ending meme war.

we cant stop now.

do not get complacent until you are sick of winning.

MSM browses here. I don't think we'd get far before they snitch. Maybe later though.

i like this idea

Bump for potential

Unless it's a huge story, people won't see the snitching

Zuckerburg would be the best to start with, with posts like this it wouldn't be hard to spin him as a Trump voter. They wouldn't smash anything but if they boycotted facebook they lose a platform to speak on.

Find posts like this from major corporation heads if you can.

like those kinds of people bat an eye at spending another seven grand on a laptop

all you're doing is ensuring sales

Someone edited the armbands to say "T". Anyone want to post the original?

>checked
KEK WILLS IT

>libs

fucking moron lol.

You are the new liberal. Thank your globalist kike masters for subverting you into this position.

dont forget you can't spell triumph without TRUMP

thanks for correcting the record

how much do you think a loaf of bread costs?

Trump is a jew.
Discussion about Trump and Poland.

depends on the break. $4.99 at my local grocery store (or was it $3.99?)

wonderbread is cheaper.

it's called an exaggeration in the OP

Facebook and twatter would have been two of the most influential sites getting Trump elected, that's an angle you can take. Particularly when cuckerberg denied Facebook helped, that makes him look suspicious. Problem is Facebook doesn't sell iPhones...

find a CEO who never went public about their support, write them in as being Trump supporters.

Look, I'm all for meme warfare, but if you guys start spreading fake shit, then you aren't any better than those guys spreading fake shit about Trump.

You are becoming that which you hate, and its a slippery slope of corruption.

yes.

bump.

This is how you know it will work

Easy, we spin it as "mainstream social media endorsed the rep party hurr durr muh sjw rights", spam it until it gets momentum, sit back and kek

Welcome to the internet, disinformation and chaos rules this place, real information is only corrupted when it takes meme form, it has no meme power. Facebook feeds, twitter etc are not places for information but disinformation.

this

MORALFAG DETECTED.

Welcome to the internet, my dude. Everything is a conflict of interest.

MSM can not into browsing.

Check'd

All the social media enabled Trump.
Zukerberg is not a special snowflake.

What did he mean by this?

>implying we didn't do at least half of the right-wing shitposting on Twitter, Facebook, and Plebbit

Who's the guy in the big picture hanging on the building? Is his face supposed to be familiar?

That's the best, jewiest part, pivoting to attack your previous self for moral authority. the thought of the trump meme war doing that makes me feel strange in my pants. Remind them (((they))) don't have the moral authority, any "hate" spread by the Trump campaign was simply 4d chess meant to break the factionalizing propaganda built by elites to control us. They are the real intolerant bigots as the riots and salt shows, take back control of the language and virtue signalling.