Hank Hill replaces Greg in Steven Universe. Hwat changes?

Hank Hill replaces Greg in Steven Universe. Hwat changes?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BfRvk0un4jr/?taken-by=archermation
youtube.com/watch?v=qJdVgYmFjtQ&ab_channel=Jman92854
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>That boy ain't right

Not much. The boy still ain't right.

Carl moves to Beach City and his frustration over three recurring idiots is replaced by frustration of four recurring idiots. What happens?

Probably the show improve

A better version of Uncle Andy

He wouldn't have been able to knockup Rose with his narrow urethra

Everyone lines up for an ass kicking

>Natually, and unsurprisingly, Hank is secretly ashamed of Steven for obvious reasons
>In place of the "It's a Wash!" carwash, there's a propane and propane accessories supplier called "It's a Gas!"
>Hank wrote a song called "Let me Drive My Propane Truck into Your Heart"
>Scene after scene of Hank, Bill, Dale and Boomhauer standing on the beach out in front of the temple, drinking Alamo beer, and talking about stupid stuff -- Amethyst often joins them
>Dale is good friends with Ronaldo
>Boomhauer is constantly after Vidalia
>Bill constantly tries (but always fails miserably) to win the affections of Pearl
>Instead of Kahn, Hank is always quarreling with Kofi Pizza

>Carl tries to hook up with Garnet
>ends up fucking Amethyst

>Natually, and unsurprisingly, Hank is secretly ashamed of Steven for obvious reasons

More like six, if you include Lapis and Peridot.

2wicked will still be victim, but it’ll be part of Lapis and Peridot’s weird arts that they keep in the memebarn instead of Shake just trashing it. Maybe Garnet would just need it in an emergency, but she’d rip off the door and the roof with her strength because the headroom is too tiny.

>Hwat changes?

I actually start caring.

>Hank still starts out as a failing rockstar with a one-hit-wonder song before settling with Rose in Beach City and starting a propane business
>Hank’s independent propane business is actually a bit successful and gives him a comfy house with a yard for his dog Ladybird
>debates the Gems into letting Steven stay over with him during the weekends AND to let him go to school, and he succeeds
>Just as protective of Steven
>Instead of a van, his car is his F-150 with his business’s name and phone number on the door
>The Initial D ripoff episode doesn’t happen because Hank believes all imports are junk, and as such, he doesn’t buy the hatchback
>The human zoo episode would be much more hilarious because, unlike Greg, Hank would be uncomfortable with the place and its people
>Steven is still not right, but Hank’s able to curb Steven’s flamboyancy so he doesn’t walk like a faggot or wear a dress
>Argues with Pearl anytime she brings up Rose instead of being spineless like Greg
>Cares for Steven instead of Connie when Steven’s autism gets the best of him on his birthday and turns into a baby
>Doesn’t mooch off Vidalia that much and repays what he owed her before his business started
>Treats Sour Cream as if he was his own nephew
>Argues with Kofi like he would with Khan

>Instead of Kahn, Hank is always quarreling with Kofi Pizza
Wouldn't it be Connie's parents

Hanks is either best friends with Pearl or they absolutely hate each other.
They're both condescending with a touch of a superiority complex. They either bond about how shitty everyone else is or can't stand the other due to how high and mighty they act
>She's just a got danged rock!

>rockstar
More like blue grass of country.

Hank would love her parents

hank helps steven find his fullest potential in power and emotional maturity instead of being an over emotion ball of lard

Pearl is Kahn

>an over emotion ball of lard
Yeah but that's what Booby is too.

Pretty much this.
instagram.com/p/BfRvk0un4jr/?taken-by=archermation

The Nahasapeemapetilons and Hank would get along great until they met Bobby and thought that he would be a bad influence on Connie.
Then Hank would get all upset that they thought that Bobby is a bad influence. Of course, Hank thinks that too, but "he's mah boy"

>Steven is still a faggot
>but he stop singing and crying all the time
Much better.

Nah, Pearl is definitely Bill

Pearl is more like Dale than Bill. Except if John Redcorn fucked Nancy to death.
Bill is like Amethyst except without the mask of feigned indifference
Garnet is like Boomhauer. Highest powerlevel. Sometimes hard to understand.

>Hank’s able to curb Steven’s flamboyancy
doubt it

I blame Peggy for that
a kid raised only by Hank would be way different from Bobbeh

You know come to think of it, I can't really recall too many Bobby/Peggy scenes
Aside from the obvious one with the cuntpunt

Would the Crystal Gems not raise Steven as well?

Did the Gems really raise Steven at all?
He always seem more like a pet to them until he started going on missions

I dont really think Hank would let them just own Steven like Greg did.
He seems WAY more protective of his kids.

>Don't make us hurt you Hank.
>If you can really see into the future you'd know I'm not the one about to get my ass kicked.

The entire show falls apart.
The enjoy show is possible because Greg tried to become a rockstar and decided to stay in this small town to be with this mystery girl.

You gonna look me in the eye and tell me Hank would EVER be that spontaneous?
Hell I can't even imagine him trying to be a musician.

what the hell was that?

Hank was kinda impulsive in his youth.
Like a "Heehee, I'm going to buy the offbrand instead of the regular brand" impulsive

Yeah, that's why he should be going to school. The Gems are utterly shit at parenting.

Well, I said he'd curb it, not entirely erase it.

A lost short.

He would be raped by the pumpkin thing also.

>Hank is secretly ashamed of Steven for obvious reasons
The kid has super-human strength, Hank would've started training him before the Gems did.

Hank would have tried to get Stevobby into sports or something, but he'd just be like Bobby and say "I don't WANT to play football, I want to sing dance tunes with Sadi!"

Yeah but he is also queer as fuck user.

I didn't know that I wanted a Steven Universe x King of the Hill crossover. Fuck you for telling me something I want but can never have OP.

Goddamn

>Steven I'm gonna be living with you for a while cuz your dad is a deadbeat! Now then, who're these ladies you live with?
>Ladies?
>We're the Crystal Gems
>Garnet
>Amethyst
>And Pea-
>I DON'T CARE! From now on you're Rock 1, Rock 2 and Short Rock
Holy fuck my sides

youtube.com/watch?v=qJdVgYmFjtQ&ab_channel=Jman92854