ALERT: GEORGE SOROS CHOOSES KEITH ELLISON TO HEAD DNC

George Soros and other liberal elites have decided to push Muslim Minnesota congressman Keith Ellison as the new DNC head after a three-day, closed door meeting in Washington DC.

Ellison has spoken at a convention of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA). The Justice Department classified ISNA among entities “who are and/or were members of the US Muslim Brotherhood.” In 2008, Ellison accepted $13,350 from the Muslim American Society (MAS), a Muslim Brotherhood organization, to go on a pilgrimage to Mecca. The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) raised large amounts of for Ellison’s first campaign, and he has spoken at numerous CAIR events. CAIR is an unindicted co-conspirator in a Hamas terror funding case— so named by the Justice Department.

Ellison has already been endorsed for chairman by Sanders and Sens. Chuck Schumer and Harry Reid, as well as Rep. Raul Grijalva, co-chairman of the Congressional Progressive Caucus. Sen. Elizabeth Warren also said Ellison would make a “terrific” chairman.

Ellison supports a massive increase in Middle-Eastern refugee intake and says that any attempts to restrict refugee resettlement are based in xenophobia and racism.

He supports a "no-fly zone" over Syria.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/11/democrats-soros-trump-231313
youtube.com/watch?v=n3ULA3EsLSE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colour_revolution#List_of_colour_revolutions
youtube.com/watch?v=FHkPadFK34o
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=QT_PGEG87m8
youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8
youtube.com/watch?v=vinXBY9-I9I
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/798300756591906816
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guess he's next to be memed 6 ft under

Alex has been killed? Oyy very

Great now we'll have to deal with MLM

The Turds are pushing out pro-Keith Ellison videos.

>not wanting Soros' beta son in charge of shop instead of someone with an actual clue

8 years of trump?

Expose Keith Ellison.

why is that asshole still alive. fuck.

At this point, I really wonder if Russia has infiltrated the DNC in order to make Trump win again. How dumb can these cunts be to double down on identity politics?

>appointing a MUSLIM

It's like they want to keep losing

It's okay, they'll win a MORAL victory. That's worth it, totally.

Checked.

Exactly. By Kek, we've meme'd them in to epic delusion!

They realized being black isn't enough, donna brazile still got wrecked, so now with a muslim, any charges of corruption will be islamophobic

>He supports a "no-fly zone" over Syria.

How do no-fly zones work? We (U.S. and maybe allies) can still fly in a no-fly zone right?

I didn't think the rebels had aircraft, so it seems kind of pointless to me, but I don't really know what a no-fly zone is.

it just means we'll shoot down Russian planes. It's a declaration of war

It means we fly and everyone else who tries gets shot down including russia, so its more aggressive than it sounds at first

Do these people realise white men hate Islam?

Its to fuck with Russia.

Literally it's declaring war against them.

link faggot

>When you've been so blown the fuck out that you can't even recognize the reason for getting blown the fuck out and you stay the course

These fucks will never recover from last Tuesday. They're trying to smother a dumpster fire with a landfill.

> Keith Ellison
> Muslim
What went wrong?

They doubled down Islam is what made the Democrats lose last time

They are just dropping the name of the Jew likes its nothing.

politico.com/story/2016/11/democrats-soros-trump-231313

Oh ok, I see now.

This- starting... now

As we know from Europe, Muslims rank higher then Women on the pyramid of oppression. Apparently even black women

as if "he supports a "no-fly zone" over Syria." wasn't enough, seeing the young cucks supporting him means he is trash

It was largely their identity politics and tone deafness on the economy. The economy was Trump's best argument and she never did anything to counter it. Her whole campaign was "Trump is racist, I'll be the first woman president, make sure you niggers and spics go and vote for me."

She never spoke to the white working class people, and it killed her in the rust belt.

This is great news. Keith Ellison is an inept radical leftist who will turn off non-black voters. The alternative, Howard Dean, is an extremely competent radical leftist who knows how to appeal to everyone left of center across all 50 states, as proven by his massive success from 2005-2009.

Let's do our best to not undermine Keith Ellison getting this position. We need inept enemies, not competent enemies.

Oh god, not that fucking guy. I watched him rage uncontrollable like a young ignorant turd while being interviewed a while back.
If that's the new frontrunner for the democrats, then prepare for 8 years of Trump people!

Did she ever say how we were supposed to fight ISIS if we couldn't conduct airstrikes?

Boy, that's really going to attract all the people who voted for Trump and his "Fuck Islam" stance, isn't it?

Soros really want to cuck US so badly.

got the video Sven?

would like to know more about this guy

Have leftists been doing anything about the influence of George Soros on their party or are they content to just continue following his plans for the world?

>tfw democrat but all the identity politics are wearing you down
>tfw this guy will be more of the same

he pays them, you don't bite the hand that feeds you

never attribute to malice, that which can be explained by ignorance

You sound like an islamophobe

>lose the election because rural whites are sick of your ivory tower leftist PC shit
>hmph ... let's nominate an islamig gommunist :D to be our Chair!

DOUBLE DOWN DEMS

George Soros funded Hillary and BLM. Makes you think he wanted Trump

So identity politics + warmongering + Muslim, what a great choice.

>not sure if manlet joke

For FUCK'S SAKE
guess we're once again not getting a good Democratic candidate
fuck these assholes making me vote Trump 2 elections in a row. whatever, I guess they didn't want my vote

That's what Hillary said about Trump

Uhm, it was back in 2012-2013. You can search for it on youtube. It was an interview between him and Hannity

>the feminism shield failed us
>let's try the Islamic shield

expose this guy to Democrats. they deserve to know what their party is plotting behind closed doors.

Can't wait until they lose even more seats in 2 years, if not all of them

A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES

Seriously though, can a Muslim candidate win a presidential election in America?
There is a huge anti Islam sentiment in America.

The Muslim brotherhood and Nation of Islam is taking over the Democratic party..............

youtube.com/watch?v=n3ULA3EsLSE

thanks

Unrelated quick question:
i may do a holiday in Sweden next summer, is it true that Sweden is expensive as hell?

barack is officially a muslim, he says to be atheist thou

No, but he's not the candidate, he's the head of the DNC.
Think Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.
This is how we ended up with Hillary over Bernie. Meaning that in 2020 we get yet another cucked corrupt candidate, instead of an actual one for the Democrats. Just..

>they're doubling down on niche cafe identity politics

At this point i can only possibly view this as sabotage and proof that the Democrats have been abandoned by the elite.

Comparing Keith Ellison to Donald Trump is inane. Ellison has zero experience leading or organizing anything and is very uninspiring as a speaker.

When will they learn?

Are they trying to lose? Maybe the Russians did infiltrate the dnc since this is not how you win white voters back.

If Trump doesn't start rounding these people up with the full force of the US military, he deserves everything that comes his way as a result of it.

>Democrats lose bigly because they ramped up the "let's cater to minority special snowflakes and tell white people to go fuck themselves" bullshit and none of the whites voted for them
>Decide to pick a black muslim as their new DNC head

top fucking kek. I hope they keep pulling this bullshit. The more they double down on their 3rd worldist crap, the more whites will flock to Trump.

The 2020 election map will look like the current one, but with New Hampshire, Minnesota, Nevada, Colorado, and Virginia going red too.

>doubling down on the shit that helped lead Trump to victory

Trump presidency extended another 4 years, folks

Wouldn't even be close.

Exactly, it's great. I KNEW this would happen too. If they were smart and cognizant, they'd reel it in and go back to a Bill Clinton-style democratic party. But over the past few years (especially under obama) they've doubled down on catering to minorities/degenerates. Like half the democratic base is now nonwhite. They can't reverse what they're doing, because the only unifying message of their party is "gibsmedat and fuck whitey". So they can't start caring about white people, because they're implicitly the enemy.

Soros kid is just as a dirty kike as his father

Seriously, either Soros is developing dementia or they've been drinking their own kool-aid.

I'd say both

For Leftists it's not about actually believing in these things. For them it's about pushing boundaries as far as they can. And when they find a new boundary that people aren't comfortable with, that becomes their new goal. It's very much a form of control.

Christ Soros, you can HEAR how gay your son is.

Apple really fell far from the tree desu senpai.

spread this to dems

on that image does it say 85 likes or 85 kikes?

bump, needs exposure

#justSOROSthings

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colour_revolution#List_of_colour_revolutions

Reminder for Sup Forums:
youtube.com/watch?v=FHkPadFK34o

>At this point, I really wonder if Russia has infiltrated the DNC in order to make Trump win again. How dumb can these cunts be to double down on identity politics?

this

That Ellison dude is one unstable hack.

fuck

this guy might actually be a threat

I remember a few years back all religion being mocked. This obsession with Islam is pretty weird.

>"revolution"
All George Soros does is to benefit his pocket. The outcome might be good or bad, doesn't concerns him.

how?

he guessed a trump win super early on, it has me worried that he's attuned to meme magic somehow

Maybe Soros isn't some grand mastermind, but just a senile cunt with lots of money

Pretty much what FBIanon confirmed.

good

christian hispanics will vote republican in the future then

Well, mememagic aside, he obviously has some idea of WHY Trump won. A lot of media is actively trying to spin right now, some for damage control and some cause they literally didn't realize they were in the echo chamber.

This guy may be a bigger thinker than those quick to cry "racist, misogynist, xenophobe, etc." therefore his role has more to do with real planning as opposed to media distraction.

at least he had the common sense to pick the dumb nation of islam nigger variant of islam that will get nothing done and be wrapped in scandal and corruption from day one :DD

"Shipp go bun kou bo fugga shute motha wieeet cragga, inshaalah"

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/

humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution

>MUST SEE VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=QT_PGEG87m8

youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8

youtube.com/watch?v=vinXBY9-I9I

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

secretservice.gov/contact/

fbi.gov/contact-us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

Compared to italy, aye

predicting that the frontrunner in the polls would win the nomination isn't impressive.

but the fact that the Democratic party is literally being taken over by a CAIR shill is insane and kinda "scary"

muslims are jew uruk hai warrior slampigs confirmed.

Are they this out of touch or are they giving up on Christian white votes and going all in on minorities?

jews are acting pretty sketch lately.

Yes, but taking a reputational risk when the entire MSM disagrees with your prediction shows he doesn't bow to peer pressure.

I am not particularly scared of CAIR, so I am not sure about the 2nd part.

ELLISON IS A 9/11 CONSPIRACY THEORIST

HERE'S THE VIDEO PROOF

twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/798300756591906816

Low-quality trolling

watch the video faggot

Audience:"Jews benefitted from 9/11"
Ellison:"They did, anyway, back to the Reichstag."
Your conclusion: "Ellison says 9/11 was an inside job"
American education at work.

Nothing he says is wrong. The Jews did benefit from 9/11. And if you talk to structural engineers, there are many who say there is no way the towers could have fallen the way they did. Add that to the evidence of contact between the Pentagon referring to the attack before it happened and a conspiracy is plausible.