> government to remove knowledge of the extraterrestrial presence from the
> citizens of our country. These organizations advised with their best
> information. However, today much, if not most, of the extraterrestrial
> reality they examined is known by our citizens. These organizations'
> resultant strategies and policies of 50 years ago no longer hold
> credibility or benefit.

> John, with this email I am requesting a conversation with you and
> President Obama regarding the next steps in extraterrestrial disclosure for
> the benefit of our country and our planet.

This is absurd. Democrats know of illegal aliens. When are we building the Dome to keep illegals aliens out of here and make Earth great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2009/TECH/04/20/ufo.conference/index.html
exoconsciousness.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=JDuqZbjxB_E
youtube.com/watch?v=DChIeR5bO-4
youtube.com/watch?v=rZy149hk4yg
youtube.com/watch?v=0jw6gys7KTw
youtube.com/watch?v=IAzkbrarVWk
youtube.com/watch?v=r8k5kGbCR0M
amazon.com/D-After-Disclosure-Government-Finally/dp/1601632223/ref=sr_1_6?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1479265098&sr=1-6&keywords=disclosure extraterrestrials
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_UFO_wave
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He received a mail from someone
There are no respons, it could just be some high ranked nutjob who believes in some alien discosure

Also there has been thread about those mails, there like 3 or 4 of them and nothing ever came out

it's a dead end

This

OP, you are a faggot.

t. the illegal alien

We are deporting you back to Mars, Kvjwhx.

MEGA (Make Earth Great Again).

Dude he never reaponded.
This would be like if everything spam mail you got defined you.

>this guy got a small dick and takes penis enlargement pills

>the need for extraterrestrial disclosure intensifies

Is this why they want a world gov. ?
Because we're nothing but a single irrelevent planet in the space war ?

0.03 Space Dollars have been deposited in your quantum bank account.

Also,

edition.cnn.com/2009/TECH/04/20/ufo.conference/index.html

here's an article about the man, Dr Edgar Mitchell.
He grew up in Roswell and after his astronaut career joined convention of UFO believers and telling people the Gov is keeping the info secret and stuff.

Probably the radiation from long exposure, the guy has flown more than 33 hours in space.

Why does CTR descend on every thread that tries to find a solution to the Alien Question?

What are democrats so afraid of?

Deal with it

We're alone in this dimension

Again CTR is mostly echochamber effect

The few that came here just dealt with Trump.

Now any people with common sens is CTR

These alien emails make me giggle, some crackpot emails some shitty politician raving about absurd conspiracy theories, never gets a reply and you fuckwits think it proves the crackpot theories?!? These emails were probably never read, filtered to spam, didn't even warrant deletion. You fuckers are probably the first idiots to ever lay eyes on these poorly written, barely coherent, lunacies. Fucksakes.

I still wonder why they're not simply disclosing it. There won't be any "culture shock" since most of us have already accepted the fact that life is probably rare but still abundant in the cosmos.
There has to be something holding them back, a world shattering fact or something. Maybe aliens are multiversal timetravellers or we were bred from monkeys as a global experiment.

i called Rebbecca earlier.

shes a nice person

A shitty crackpot politician who just happens to be Clinton's top advisor?

The Earth is flat and resides under a dome already.

Now fuck off.

No
We are the most intelligent species in this dimension. All the rest are just living things but nothing can come close to the Human race

exoconsciousness.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=JDuqZbjxB_E
Canadian defense minister.

>Maybe aliens are multiversal timetravellers or we were bred from monkeys as a global experiment.

This is what I've thought, except we're actually a slave race or food. That would be too much for us to handle, I think.

Our endocrine systems are actually space cocaine

Different name
Same nutjob

aliums come from different dimensions not from outerspace

racemix with ayy lmaos is degenerate... r-right?

How could they come from another dimension and present to us as 3rd Dimensioners ?

Please watch Carl Segan

There are no such things as aliens, abductions do not exist, quit being paranoid.

>ctr shills use AYYYYY to discredit us.
>hillary loses

Do i still blame ctr?

Edit-
What the fuck is this captcha

Not as long as you produce at least 3 white children

Why do you say that? About aliens not existing I mean.

Modern slavery

0.02 Sheckels were added to your quantum account.

I think he means, aliens don't exist in the sense they traveled over hundreds if not thousands of lightyear to explore our anal cavities.

Obviously aliens exist be they bacteria on Titan or a galactic empire from the core. The idea they came here and did nothing is pretty silly

There are 30 million aliens in USA alone.

Ignore the shills.

They come from Mexico and we are building a wall and a sky dome to keep them out and MEGA.

I want to conquer cunts from outer space, I want...
no, I NEED to know how they feel

This is my copypasta I have posted in alien threads before. I'm too lazy to retype it. I have seen a few ufos in Georgia but this is the most disturbing account of them all. I don't think I have ever been abducted but three friends and I surely witnessed something that triggered a primal fear and was beyond our comprehension.

Three friends and i are driving home a girl around 3 am. Suddenly the passenger and I see a blue light in the sky descending. It bright as hell so I couldn't make out the shape of the craft and it was high enough to pass through the clouds. My friend and i are are speechless and we couldn't tell the passengers until after we lost sight of it past the tree line. After the shock wears off we tell the people in the backseat about it and drop off the girl. So we are driving back to friend's house going 55 mph and a white owl flys up next to me car and has his head pointed directly at us. He's staring at us while flying 55 mph... The owl is close enough to roll down the window and touch him. He flys off after 5 seconds and then less than a mile down the road another white owl does the same thing and everyone in the car starts screaming out of some kind of primal fear no one could explain. Both owls were staring into the car at us while flying at imaginable speeds for a extended amount of time. White owls do not fly in this pattern for that long. For some reason i slam on the brakes and everyone yells at me to keep driving I have seen the same blue light multiple times since then. One time with the friend who saw the first one. This was before that dumb movie "the fourth kind" was released. This happened in Georgia btw.

My mother now likes to freak me out and put owls around the house for shits and giggles. While I was typing this I looked up and saw this.

QEK is all protection you need.

Your English comprehension can't be that bad, I said "some crackpot emails some shity politician" I didn't say the politician was a crackpot, I said he was a shity one. The only kind really.

Yes but he's not talking about leaked papers or some inside conspiracy to which he was party, he's talking about some book written by some guy which he claims was ratified by some retired US army general who he will not name.

His position would be generously described as tenuous. Literally every person who has ever claimed to have inside information about conspiracies, especially alien cover up conspiracies, sites reliable primary sources which they cannot name. I don't know about you but I could quite easily go for a drink at the local watering hole and claim to be a retired something or other promulgating classified information about hackneyed conspiracy theories for a free drink or two. Hell I could claim I met a retired something or other who disclosed classified information abu... la de da de...

Space is huge. We're all alone for now and probably for quite a bit longer. Nobody but ourselves is going to save us from ourselves.

who let /x/ out again?

Tell your mom to stop worshipping moloch because he is a fallen angel that represent child sacrifice

Conspiracy theorist.

>the whole thread shills for AYY LMAOs not being kept secret by government
Why, /pol?

Gotta be a woman driver in that mech suit, left the gas nozzle in and walked away from the gas station.

What if I told you the planets were different dimension not planets?

they're demons

this

This smells like discredit bait. We need irrefutable evidence of Assange proof of life. Shinklebout it.

>yfw the flat earthers are right all along and our universe is simply planar

FFFFFFUUUUUCK

evas cant function without power
fucking leaf retard

Pfft what a pile of junk it is then... you yanks have aircraft carriers 50 times that size that dont need to be plugged in to move. Sounds like a shitty scifi cartoon to me

Underrated post!!

ALIENS DONT FUCKING EXIST YOU FUCKING IDIOTS! AND EVEN IF THEY DID, THERE WOULD BE NO REASON TO FEAR THEM BECAUSE THEY WOULD BE KIND!

How stupid are you fucking faggots?!

Go down. The proposition for a meeting with Podesta was accepted by somebody with a .gov address, probably an assistant of his. He didn't respond, but one of his employees said he would be interested.

GAS THE KROGANS! GENOPHAGE NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck off space nigger, we know you're out there

Reminder to not get the next game because its made by a literal white hating sand nigger

A toilet bowl is piloting it.

WE WUZ ETZ

You and your third dimension

Search podesta emails for SEKRET MACHINE

kek

Just here to say Aliens doesn't exist, they're just demons.

>THERE WOULD BE NO REASON TO FEAR THEM BECAUSE THEY WOULD BE KIND!
pfft, right

T. an alien

this was that blink 182 retard tom delonge, who really believes in aliens.

kek

Oh man. That brazil guy is so wrong.

Just fuck you and your conspiracy shit.

Someone post the screen cap of Sup Forums shitposting with first contact

those lat and longe lines lol

Look at these fucking shills. The response is right there in the email, with Podesta's assistant saying he would be interested to meet. This isn't some 'whackjob', this man was on THE Apollo mission.

Shills, you're real dumb if you think this works. It doesn't matter if the Redditors read your post and immediately close this. Anyone with a brain can see shilling from a mile away, and it's those brains that your shilling does not work on.

>crackpot

So people who walked on the moon and have more credentials than your entire family tree are crackpots now?

Not buying the aliens and shit but what is with the solid white jpg.... something hidden there? Is it some kind of code maybe? Or is my tin foil to tight again

Will Donald Trump reveal the existence of ayyy lmaos?

Only time can tell.

THEREISNOALIENS
THEYLIVEINOURWORLD
OUTSIDETHEFUCKING"BOUNDARIESOFTHESPHERE"
youtube.com/watch?v=DChIeR5bO-4

No, but people tend to lie a lot. What's the evidence here? None

What if the ayyliums are actually our ancient ancestors of which their knowledge built the great monuments of civilizations before civilization?

Yeah, really?

>built the great monuments of civilizations before civilization?

Maybe because there are actual evidences people built them?

Plenty of evidence if you just use the internet for two seconds without claiming literally every fucking thing said by qualified persons on the topic is lie. Or that every single one of the hundreds of thousands of documented reports with physical traces, photos, or video is photoshopped / a hoax.

Here's more of him talking about UFOs and Aliens

youtube.com/watch?v=0jw6gys7KTw

All of this loooong before Wikileaks started putting out his emails

MEGA

Yeah some guy who don't know nothing says that the clinton-bunch requested for some insight of area 51 and people should know about whats going on there so no one had to live in a conspiracy world anymore.

Personal statement: I think, there is a lot going on out there.

From a fucking no one.

People built them, yes, but with such great mathematical precision? With information encoded into its dimensions and locations that tell us something greater?

I don't know man. Of course, you can always just opt to believe that they just "stacked up a bunch of rocks on top of each other".

It still shows that he himself has an interest in the subject and its not just some kook sending him random emails

I think there is a high probability that ayyy lmaos have visited us in the past.

What about the phoenix lights, user?

youtube.com/watch?v=IAzkbrarVWk

ayyy lmaos are out there.

Maybe we're all an elaborate simulation that the greys made, and the disclosure of this would cripple society?

The red pill you cannot unswallow:

youtube.com/watch?v=r8k5kGbCR0M

>They're here, and there's not a damn thing we can do about it.

The question is, how long will it take for discussing ayy lmaos to become "politically correct" on Sup Forums?

It's one of the last taboos.

Just read the book Mirage Men.
Plenty of good explanations from government agents as to why they have no interest in disclosing their investigations.

Reading this email doesnt have to mean there are aliens user. In fact to me I see that once they decided that the public was better off not thinking about aliens. And even though they were never real they tried to get the public to not think about them failing miserably.

They probably exploited the failure for air tech tests.

Probably very very few people have access to any documentation of ayyy lmaos, and the people who do may have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo.

publicly disclosing evidence of ayyy lmaos would probably have a significant destabilizing effect in global economies and institutions.

regardless, the truth will have to come out some day.

I thought this book about the subject was an interesting read. it poses some theories about what may happen around the time of disclosure.

amazon.com/D-After-Disclosure-Government-Finally/dp/1601632223/ref=sr_1_6?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1479265098&sr=1-6&keywords=disclosure extraterrestrials

Battle of Los Angeles
>UFO flies over California, military OPENS FIRE NO HOLDS BARRED FOR HOURS. AA, destroyers mobilized and opened fire, aircraft scrambled to intercept
>lol it was a radar malfunction guize
>even though photos exist of the spotlights shining on the object with shells exploding around it

Phoenix Lights
>Everyone knows about this one
>Lol its a flare guize
>decade or so later
>Nah, we don't know wtf it was

STS-75 incident
>Testing "new satellite technology"
>Actually new space-based weaponry
>literal unidentified objects destroy object
>lol guize it was space dust that could move on its own for some reason
>wait no it was just a dirty lens, the test just failed by itself

1952 White House Incident
>Fleet of UFOs fly over Washington DC and hang out for a bit over the White House
>Military FREAKS THE FUCK OUT
>Scrambled everything within range
>Evacuate President
>Lol guize just some flares and faulty radar again no worries

They did indeed. Just don't go back too far. There are simple instruments treating the cataract that got lost and forgotten about hundred of years.
In fact our highly technological instruments work the same way (better ansd more accurate but the priniciple is the same).

The thing is people tend to believe our ancestors were dumb.
The principle of the three fields for crops is the same as two thousand years before. Nothing has changed dramatically.

The precision is also a meme. Take the pyramids in egypt as an example. There are pyramids in egypt that are just stacked up stones in the best way possible. And they exist today but got eroded and are not in any way precise. Just look it up. Easy to find on wikipedia I guess.
If not shame on them.

The next thing you got to know is that these civilizations had a good knowledge about the stars and the wandering of them. The whole cult was about the stars.
You got to know the gods of egypt weren't manifested gods. Kinda hard to understand but the gods were "the stone" "the sand" "the sun".... everything that surrounded them. Not actual gods like we would personify.
The stars were the home of these gods and therefor they studied them like hardcore nerds. Sounds stupid but it is like I said.
Plus they got a good understanding of mathematics.
Again, they were not fucking stupid imbecibles or cavemen but an advanced society with a class system, an official writing and an influx of people (immigrants) from all over africa and the mediterranean sea.

Most things got destroyed over the time by wars, plundering, time itself. We try to reconstruct it. We got some good theories and some writings how the pyramids could have been built but some secrets won't reveal until we could look into a pyramid. Not walking inside the halls but make some drillings into it what we are not allowed to.

>STS-75 incident
>Actually new space-based weaponry
proofs

link some vids nigger

That's exactly what they'd want you to think

That's okay. I mean, I would not be the last one who would like to know what's going on there but his statement doesn't say anything about alyums. He just wants to know.
That' legit as fuck. I want to, too.

Wait, I got something special for you. Old but nontheless good.
Not a video but....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_UFO_wave

Don't quote every single post in the thread you fucking syrup nigger. Shit is annoying.