Star vs

New storyboard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=prr19ofCb8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's in the muffin?

>Marco's semen

This seems like a season 1 episode, or at the very least in tone.

Episodes in two weeks, woo. And they switched to weekly format instead of doing a bomb.

>"Star, the castle is on fire!"
>"No, Marco. It's just the northern lights."

starbutterfly.jpg

>FEAR MY WRATH MORTALS FOR I COME

>Star's reliationships

cringe humor never goes away

Swap the muffin for Tom's dick and we're in business.

When will Janna fucking stop fooling around and reveal how she feels?

Like shit.

probs never.

>entirely inside your castle?

>Uhhh yeah. Maagic...

I like how you think

did patty ever win the charliebowl
she was probably the only one that deserved to

>Star's muffin
They know what they're doing here.

I can't believe you've done this

this is bullshit.

Delet

>"Oh egads! My wand is ruined!"
>"But what if... ...I were to purchase Toffee and pass it off as my own magic?"
>"Ho ho ho, delightfully devilish, Star!"

cease this instant

Fucking bless

MAD MAN

As fucked up as it sounds, I'm pretty sure Marcie did.

Since all the characters were based on his childhood friends.

you forgot your trip on, faggot.

I haven't watched since the Battle for Mewni, so be honest

Have I missed any good vore or mind control scenes or other kinky shit?

Just another day for the Butterfly family!

I dunno, banana w/ chocolate chunks.

you forgot to english on, faggot.

Ironically, this makes a lot more sense than the original.

Im going to skip the first part of season 3 anyways. I hate tom so seeing him get with star and cuck marco angers me to the point i hinestly want to see tom suffer through pain, and i heard everyone is a jerk to each other and i just want wacky adventures of star with marco. This whole will they wont they shit is fucking stupid, just get then together already and continue doing the episodic episodes and occasional plot episodes, you dont have to wait till the end of the series to get them together fo fucks sake.

Technically, it's Tom who's being cucked: he's in a relationship with Star, but she has Marco as her private man-servant and spends literally all day with him.

Star became kind of a moody asshole in recent episodes. It's a huge shift from the whimsical moron who wanted "adventure" in the first season. She lost that crazy naive adventurous type that self narrates to more of a typical live teen drama character.

>a girl acts differently on a semester abroad and at home
What a shocker! Seriously though, girls can act borderline split personality on such trips. A normally no-nonsense preppy girl can reinvent herself as a party girl turbo-slut for that time knowing that she won't have a chance to do it at home without alerting her parents or ruining her reputation. Plus she lived trough a coup and is still dealing with her feelings for Marco vs her rekindled relations with Tom.

I wish you wouldn't

Makes sense that Chuck cheated a lot too.

Whoa, damn, dial down the defensive 16 year old please.

user offended his waifu so the defense squad needs to come in and defend the honor

>She lost that crazy naive adventurous type that self narrates to more of a typical live teen drama character.
So star has become everything i hate about most teen characters and abandoned all the aspects of everything i loved about her? Yesh, fuck this show, im done.

this is pretty obviously a joke, but I'm not sure if the artist is deliberately commenting on what a piece of shit Star's been recently or if that's just coincidence

Tom is great and one of the best characters in the damn show, shut your face.

Tom is an anrgy abusive cunt that deserves to have a chainsaw rip his douchey entrails out, fuck you and fuck your shit husbandino who belongs to rot in hell

Well at least Jackie is absent and will stay perfect.

>Swap the muffin for Tom's dick and we're in business.
>he actually did it.

No

Reminder that Star's thirst is endless

Why is Star such a slut?

the fuck

MODS

You must be the one guy who thought this character was cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=prr19ofCb8I

Characters with "Star" in the name just naturally gravitate to slutdom.

reminder

It's not healthy to have that much hate for a fictional character, even though they're probably dicking your waifu. Plus, Tom is based, fun and actually got decent character development

>abusive
user, you need to stop believing your outdated headcanons are true.

Fuck off where do you think we are?!

Kill yourself.

>even though they're probably dicking
Not around the time of Monster Bash.

Cartoonists tend to be passive-agressive as fuck. Besides, it's Nefcy's show and they're easily replaceable workforce on a show only popular among internet pervs

So what does everyone think Tomstar and Kelco fail by? I assume TomStar slowly dies throughout the season and then they break off at the tough love episode. Kelco is just some autistic fling and it doesn't amtter

>mods are too busy doing whatever the fuck to smash fags with the banhammer
gr8
also, this isn't general worthy.

>But you know what I like about you? Is that even after a humiliating, crushing defeat, you just pick yourself right back up and you hop right back on. Kinda like skateboarding.
She'll be fine, she'll just pick herself right back up.

I remember the Starcucks vehemently denying Tom and Star being together even after Club Snubbed, Demoncism and Lint Catcher. Holy christ, these shipfags are so delusional, it's almost sad to see them keep rattling on about how their ship is "inevitable" and "endgame" despite being BTFO'd over and over again.

you just know

That's not the point, of course she'll be fine, she's too awesome to not be fine. The point is that she was most pure and deserving of the characters and had her hopes dashed and heart broken. It's not fairrrrrrr

>Tom is based
Hes a fucking arrogant lunkhead who deserves to fry and be banished to the depths of the malbolgde

yeah, but I don't think the people currently working on the show actually realize Star a shit now so the joke might just be some lulrandom thing I'm projecting my own feelings onto

im really sad she basically gone but she deserved better

Pot.

At the end, Jackie was too good for a selfish brat like Marco.

let's be honest they spent almost a season and a quarter, selling us this boat and it was hardly popular compared to hekapoo a single episode and all the fandom estallo there are more comis e fanarts of this ship that rival the main

clear Marco is a selfish bastard for a cape for an episode everybody detests him but Tom is better person now clear he has done
> Lied and manipulated
> tried to kill the closest man friend
> Constantly out of control

Marco isn't really selfish. Honestly his problem is being too spineless and self-sacrificing, not standing up for what he wants vs. what other people want. Hence getting squired.

A reminder: jackies love for marco was ideal. She gave him space, and appreciation. She supported him through thick and thin. During his breakdown with star, she tried her best to make him happy. She tried helping him develop talents, and get over his fears, she tried easing him, she tried to give him all the support she could, she tried to never get mad at him no matter what, but at the end of the day, all she wanted was to see him happy. Because his smile was her joy. And that’s love. And when she broke up with him, although you can see her heart broke into two, she was still trying her best to smile. Why? Because no matter how hurt she was, she never wanted marco to feel bad. She wanted and tried to support him no matter what. Even at the cost of her own happiness. When you think about it, its sad. At the end of the day although marcos happiness made jackie happy, when she broke up with him all that was supposedly left in her heart was a bittersweet feeling, of regret, and yet the fear of going back. Because she knows shes doing the right thing. But at the same time, her heart hurts. Since no matter how right what shes doing is, when she broke up with marco, she cut off the emotions THAT HE CAUSED ON HIS OWN, confessing to her to intimately, causing her to fall for him. Jackie is a sad character who was abandoned by the one she loved, and let him go for his own happiness. Shes one of the sweetest characters in the series and deserves a round of applause for her strength and care for those she loves.

Marco is already hitting on other girls

How can Jackucks even delude themselves into thinking believing that nonsense when Jackie knows they're wrong?

what about the amount of support that Marco gave her? even when he was with Jackie? what about that moment of Just Friends when Marco asked if she was alright when she saw them kissing and immediately he went to apologize her? what about everything that they did together before season 3?
What happened to the line ''i rather seen Marco once in a month rather than never''
i didn't wanted Star to be his girlfriend in that instant, i just wanted to see Star supporting Marco.

I don't find Star the bitch, she was scared of Marco for various reasons, i find the writers the bitch for destroying this beautiful relationship.

>JARCO IS DEAD
>MARKAPOO IS BURIED UNDERGROUND
>STARCO OR MORE K.O IN THE CORNER
AT LEAST THE KELLCO IS CUTE

>Well Star, you are an odd princess... but I must say, you stuff a good muffin.

I still kinda hope she'll end up with Tom, his over the top romantic gestures and clingyness might work great with her, they both seem to thirst for romance in equal measures, and she's chill and easygoing enough to deal with him and his antics. They deserve each other.

Plus I just really want to see Jackie, the chill valley sk8r girl as the future demon queen of Hell. Dunno if that's realistic now that she's practically left the show, but it'd be amazing.

>posting your own screencaps with the same name and yous everywhere
You are the worst kind of faggot, sir.

>all the fandom estallo there are more comis e fanarts of this
>bastard for a cape for an episode everybody detests him but Tom is better person now clear he has done
Are you guys having a stroke?

no

i don't think she'll have a boyfriend at the end of all this, but i know she'll be happy

Yeah, in terms of overall personalities and interests they mesh really well. But I don't see how they could possibly have room to set something like that up (two supporting characters from different dimensions more or less unfamiliar with each other) in the span of 1.5 seasons.

>I found the leadup to be pretty damned weak. The last time Star had seen Tom, she was infuriated by him even being in her presence. And given the crap he put her through, this was entirely justified. So what changed? Basically nothing other than "he's a good dancer so I'll forget about how he's a selfish dishonest manipulator who tried to crush my dreams and brainwash me into loving him!" Literally it would've made more sense to pair Star with the pigeon than with Tom, that's how bullshit it was.

Star and Tom happened in literally 2 episodes

unfortunately

come on, it'd be amazing

Yes, but it was established they had already been in a relationship previously. Following Tom's character development over the course of S2 I don't see the issue with these two exes getting back together.

Markapoo was a crackship.

>Tom wanting to impress Star starts an exchange student program with earth
>after they break up Tom forgets about the entire thing
>Jackie shows up in hell as the exchange student
Spin off when

A bold claim when Hekapoo is canonically aroused by nothing more than Adult Marco's voice.

>Kelly is very beautiful and even though the level of shipping bullshit this season is ridiculous Marco/Kelly is surprising and nice in a way. Oddly feels more natural than most other pairings now, despite being less developed than all of them-- the idea of meeting someone a few times and maybe thinking they're cute but just not really knowing them because they're a friend of a friend, then developing a deeper relationship later. As opposed to common story concepts like "ex-boyfriend," "best friend," "crush since childhood," etc.

I don't actually ship it, but I would've liked to see it happen in a context not already shaped by like 15 other ships

> I don't see how they could possibly have room to set something like that up (two supporting characters from different dimensions more or less unfamiliar with each other) in the span of 1.5 seasons.
They could easily do it in 1.5 episodes.

They've been introduced to the audience and love at first sight isn't an uncommon trope at all - Jackie's already seen him once and seemed to be very impressed, so they could be written into being very into each other from the moment they meet. All you'd need is them meeting and being attracted to each other, getting along with great chemistry and later hanging out in a date-like scenario; this is something that could be easily done in the background of an episode or two focusing on other stuff.

They're secondary characters so their romance wouldn't be some big plot point needing lots of set-up, and Tom's already gone from asshole manipulative stalker ex to official boyfriend who's trying to deal with his issues within essentially two episodes, or two and a half. Jarco was established in two eps and broken up in one, and in the same ep Marco said goodbye to Earth and moved to Mewni. This show moves fast when it feels like it. There's a lot of big twists or changes that have been set up within the span of one or two episodes. Tomstar could easily be broken up in one ep and tomkie built up in another.

Time, that's not the issue. the question is whether or not it's something the crew WANTS to do.

>A bold claim when Hekapoo is canonically aroused by nothing more than Adult Marco's voice.
Shame she never would unless it was adult Marco tho.

Tom doesn't deserve Jackie. No one in the show does.