Is there any way for non-frenchies to watch this very nice looking animated feature by the creator of Ernest and...

Is there any way for non-frenchies to watch this very nice looking animated feature by the creator of Ernest and Celestine?

youtube.com/watch?v=qmvksoTuUWc

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabrielle_Vincent
vimeo.com/234853542
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, just buy it

Yeah, Sup Forums goes berserk for french stuff like WAKFU (waifus most certainly responsible for it), while nobody gives a shit for quality genuine Sup Forums material this...
Especially when one thinks of the directors last feature length animated film. which nominated for an Academy Award.

Where from?

Let's do this again proper...
>Yeah, Sup Forums goes berserk for french stuff like WAKFU (waifus most certainly responsible for it), while nobody gives a shit for quality genuine Sup Forums material like this...
Especially if someone would turn on the light bulb in our heads, and remember that the author of this film was nominated for an Academy Award for his previous film.

Rips do exist, the problem is that nobody bothered to do a fansub.

FNAC ships to US too

why don't you download a french version of it and the subtitles afterwards? it's just as good, better even.
I wasn't that good in my opinion though so you won't miss much but again, that's just me.

Forget Koe no Katachi, THIS is the movie that should've been nominated instead of fuckin' Boss Baby.

it lost to Brave. a Disney Princess movie by Pixar.

>the creator of Ernest and Celestine
Gabrielle Vincent died a long time ago. SO, how can see make this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabrielle_Vincent

Saw it as part of a film festival in my city, maybe keep a look out for it where you live?

I first saw Ernest & Celestine before it was released because a Sup Forumsmrade streamed it. That was more common back then though.

Damn, that sucks. The western animation community scene is so dead. Well there you go OP, just gotta wait it out. It’ll probably get a dvd release here around May.

That comic is pretty cute, but it basically plays in a very low league as far as paneling goes.

Gkids has the rights so we'll probably see a release sometime this year. Have some patience.

I'm waiting on this one to drop next month.

BTW OP you should get the comic, which is presumably the storyboard for the film.

>home release already
It’s theatrical run was strikingly small

I’m hyped too though. The trailer blew my mind.

from what I've seen most of Sup Forums's love and praise of French animation comes from sexual imagery

Anyone got mega?

vimeo.com/234853542

movies that look like animated children books are my fetish

muslim refugees used there allah magic to bring her back to life

no, Brave was the previous year.
It lost to Frozen.