Men
We don't know what we did!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKrNJ5tqQ-w
youtube.com/watch?v=GL4JbU7oqhs
youtube.com/watch?v=37cgEK_JZWE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what did he do?

Why would anyone WANT to be friends with this person? Like seriously imagine this conversation playing out in real life.

I mean she's right about apologies, so thats something

I sure know what I did, and that's deliver you guys a new epic strip!

its been a while since this shit was posted and it reads like the same boring unfunny thing.

What's with the V's instead of W.

I guess it's a poor attempt at writing with a French accent.

German accent.

KILL WHITEY HOPE SHE GETS BLACKED

>/doag/ is back
YAAAY

I haven't been in one of these since November, what'd I miss?

>Why would anyone WANT to be friends with this person?
The same reason why anyone would want to read this shit comic.

>You shouldn't take people back until they apologize to you.

Bullshit. You can forgive without forcing someone to appease you. That's what decent people do. But then Willis knows nothing about basic human decency.

The worst crime of all. he was male

youtube.com/watch?v=GKrNJ5tqQ-w

C'mooooon... what about Joyce's meetcute with Buff Diglett? Is Joe still hiding in that tech building that hasn't been built yet?

I have occasionally kept up with the story for old times sake but haven't been paying any real attention. So hear is how I see the events.
All straight characters broke up and are dealing with relationship shit about being apart.
All queer characters are together and dealing with relationship shit about being together.

Oddly the only straight in a relationship that I can think of is Mary.

Jacob hasn't been broken up yet.

I don't think Jacob has been relevant in the story since the last one of these was made.

mmmmmm feels good that nothing has changed in 6 months for DOA

I was happy when this wasn't here.

Especially because this shit wasn't there

Come on, Willis. Things are getting stale. Give us another Toe Dad or Raping Ryan. Ooh! Make a supervillain for Amber. Like DudebroMan!

I also havent been here in several months
Didn't a character murder someone?
did they do anything with that?

Probably not. They didn't do much with it immediately after it happened and the only running story arc that I see when I check back is Billie taking Ruth on a romantic date.

Unless something drastically happened between their fight several months ago and now-

[pauses to laugh]

-uh, ahem, as I was saying. Unless something happened between when the strip was lst being posted and now, his crime was to talk to a girl that she does not care for.

That's it. He talked to someone she doesn't like. She exploded, claimed he was against her, told people he lost faith in her and betrayed her.

bump

>The same reason why anyone would want to read this shit comic.

They can only sustain arousal by making themselves furious at the stupidity of others?

Faz is unironically one of my favorite characters.

I seem to recall it was pretty vague; nobody int he story has been specific, so it's most likely Rapin' Ryan was "just" fucked up by a crazed vigilante
Now, let's give the proper context; Amber hates Sal because Sal held her and her best friend at knifepoint in a corner store robbery gone wrong. But it wasn't Sal's fault she became a violent criminal - it was her mixed race parents' fault for being racist.

I hope there were some new DOA stuff on Slipshine.

/ourdewd/ returns

Has Willis ever addressed how Ethan feels about Sal?

He had a plot about Joyce getting close to Jacob, last I saw of it they went to the gym together and Joyce got hurt.

rare to see one of these threads so gonna just throw out a doodle.

Always great to see your art, yoto.

Noice, but DoA Faz is Amber's stepbrother so he'd be all about it.

>Now, let's give the proper context; Amber hates Sal because Sal held her and her best friend at knifepoint in a corner store robbery gone wrong.

That's true, but Danny didn't know that. All he knew was this dusky coed liked vidya with the manufactured accent saved his girlfriend;s life and didn't appear to be insane. A capital offense in the state of Amber.

>But it wasn't Sal's fault she became a violent criminal - it was her mixed race parents' fault for being racist.

The most evil kind of racism there is, too! Out-of-narrative informed attribute! Or maybe it's not out of narrative now, Maybe Willis has a scene with them in Klan hoods or something.

I sometimes feel like much of Willis's villain writing comes from Scooby-Doo. "That's right! It was the parents all along!"

Finished this strip!

I fucked up typing schedule and typed in special, whoops!

Don't worry, this has been fixed.

I miss Mary

>Faz

Literally a rip off, has anyone called Willis on this bullshit?

actually according to Willis he's based on the Fazoli's kid.

>Fez is now on NCIS

We've all grown so old.

Also I thought /doag/ threads were auto bans.

youtube.com/watch?v=GL4JbU7oqhs

youtube.com/watch?v=37cgEK_JZWE

It's the jingles that make it work.

That moment when everyone thought she had a thing for Carla turned out she was just getting a good dicking from some guy up his own ass.

I think the strip is meant to imply that she knows she owes him an apology, but since she can't promise she wouldn't flip out at him needlessly again she doesn't feel she is able to sincerely apologise for it

Willis is just going to have her get teen pregnant and have her have an abortion or become a single mother.

Joyce and Mary are both based off his own hated childhood.

>Willis is just going to have her get teen pregnant and have her have an abortion
Again?

>Oddly the only straight in a relationship that I can think of is Mary.
Probably so Willis can redo his Roomies plot for her (since Willis is nothing if not full of original ideas and wild new takes) which will of course be treated as a huge "HAHA FUCK YOU MARY YOU HYPOCRITE I HATE YOU MOM" moment instead of being used make the character more sympathetic and well developed.

Yeah it was pretty funny because people thought that hey maybe for once Willis might not be a hack. He likes lesbians and there's plenty of gold to mine with the "religious homophobe is actually deeply closeted" stereotype but Willis is, well, Willis. Also his fanbase is equally psychotic and would've probably torn him apart if he did it given how many of them were freaking out at the thought of it.

Has that shitty black turbo-dyke who acted like a cunt towards everyone shown up again? I remember she was so bad that even the fans hated her.

I think you are overstimating how many Mary/Carla shippers there were.

All Mary wanted was to fucking have some peace and quiet to study, but Carla was allowed to do noise and bother everyone. Suicidal glasses only intervened when Carla's feelings were hurt by Mary's mean words.

That in essence is Willis it's all about btfo of the attacker. In reality let quirky character is in the wrong like the whole Toe dad situation.
"Hello. I believe my daughter ran away and is staying at your school illegally. I wish to pick her up and return her to the school I paid to enroll her at."
"I'm sorry to hear that, if she is here it's not too our knowledge.'
"Great I'll grab my shotgun and be right over."
???

i love mary!

This is what happens when an author doesn't read their own dialogue out loud.

>That's true, but Danny didn't know that.
Fair point, but that's just Willis doing his "withholding information from other characters because drama" b.s.
Man, That '70s Show turned to shit around... I want to say Season 5?

You know I like this strip even less than yesterday. I don't give a shit about Ethan. Whatever happened to Joyce trying to turn him straight?

Was Mike always gay?

only if it's part of a bigger scheme (Which it is, something to do with Danny.)

For what is supposed to be a twisted web of intrigue designed to get Ethan and Danny to hook up, Mike seems incredibly forward about everything.