Based puniser

based puniser

Batman has accomplished way more good for his universe than Punisher ever has

batcuck cant even stop the joker, nice """"""""""hero"""""""""" for you

No, he can stop the Joker. But it's temporarily because Joker always finds a way to escape confinement and Batman refuses to kill him. Not even trying to suck Batman's dick but he honestly is one of, if not the most complex character ever written in comics.

He mentions that he recognizes the metanarrative of the DCU spitting out an even worse replacement for the Joker if he ever kills him
And even when he doesn't recognize that, it's exactly what happens

what's the last big name villain punisher stopped permanently?

Jesus christ I hope this is bait

Saving the universe > killing niggers and no name bad guys.

Only literal retards think that the punisher wouldn't make things worse.

You can't hurt crime by killing random thugs, they get replaced INSTANTLY by criminals of near areas or even poor civilians who want easy cash.

Punishes would only increase militias popularity, people who would call themselves punishers but would force locals to make donations.

Punisher is a fucking idiot who never solved anything in the comics and would only fuck everything up in real life.

Are you retarded?

That's retarded. When joker died in au it was better.
Punisher>>>>Batman.
>b-b-but muh morals.

Neither of those sound like things either of those characters would say.

>Punisher is a fucking idiot who never solved anything in the comics and would only fuck everything up in real life.
You're retarded. Maybe in comics he can't accomplish shit because status quo but irl he would save the worlds. You are a butthurt batfag.

That's why you kill TWO killers

Batman has saved the universe and earth, Punisher has killed nameless nigs.

maybe I have not read enough of Batman's comics but he's usually pretty one dimensional. Even though he struggles, he is literally only leaving everyone alive due to his codex. There is no real story to it all except for the fact that he told himself he wouldn't be like the bad guys. That's why I always liked Superman's stories better. There's a proper reason for him acting like a boyscout and it's the Kents' upbringing. They taught him to be a good human being while Batman is just a fucked up guy who imposed some strict rule upon himself which is hypocritical in itself because by breaking all bones in people's bodies, he basically makes their lives worse than a simple death. Nevertheless, that is never the focus of the comics but Batman just being an emo

>There's a proper reason for him acting like a boyscout and it's the Kents' upbringing.

You are a moron.

>boiling down all of Batman and Superman into their moral stances on killing
Bruh I can 100% tell you barely read Batman or Superman or even comics
Even Batman movies aren't that simple

What if a killer is the second person you choose to kill

This. Batman can't into maths.

instead of just being contrarian, would you mind explaining why you think I'm wrong?

I was just describing that one characteristic. When it comes to Batman's character though, you can pretty much reduce him to his parental issues and what little things he got from Alfred

If you kill a killer, the number of future deaths decreases.

>The Punisher: Rentless Spirit of Gentrification, lowering the crime rate by murdering niggers and driving them from their homes and communities wherever he walks

>The Batman whose city is so safe that you might as well move to Afghanistan during the US occupation if you wanna enjoy comparable levels of security, public peace and insane murderers and pedophiles being in charge.

>Only literal retards think that the punisher wouldn't make things worse.
You can say the exact same thing about literally any vigilante.

why do you believe batman has a fucking code? His fucking parents, Thomas Wayne was a CATHOLIC DOCTOR, (hippocratic oath and shit), Bruce went to catholic private schools, he trained in asia under eastern philosphies must of them against killing. Bruce entire education was around the idea of life being SACRED.

Irl he would do shit, there is cops irl who clean entire areas from crima by killing every single drug dealer just to see one month later crminials or another faction taking over.

You don't know shit about how the real world works kid, you're naive.

But if you kill 100 killers, then there are 99 less killers in the world. 1 killer vs. 100 killers seems like a good deal to me.

>The Punisher who kills random people and maybe helps out against some E-list villain every now and then when the Avengers need him
>The Batman who regularly saves the entire planet, outsmarts celestial beings, and stands next to the greatest heroes of his time

The joker is just the embodiment of chaos. You can't destroy chaos. Something something dragons and gold

the punisher: possible by no stretch of the imagination

the batcuck: fantasy by every definition

>catholic
>eastern philosophies
all of those teach not to hurt people. how is it alright to beat people up and break their bones? if life is sacred, you won't even harm other people, yet he does. there are inherent flaws with his morality, yet nobody ever calls him out on that bullshit. it's just bad writing when always have to ultimately rely on the no killing rule just to keep the moral superiority of Batman going for the readers

Punisher can't even stop Doom or Magneto or Thanos or Kingpin or Chameleon or Scorpion or Hammerhead or Ultron or Boomerang or Zemo or Green Goblin or Doc Ock or Venom or Kang or Sandman or even Stilt-Man.
Some Punisher he is.

Punisher incapacitated The Sentry once.

>incapacitated
uh huh

So... Supermans parents can teach him to be a good guy but that is out of the question for batman, see' your problem isnt his motivation or his moral code, it's just that you dislike the character regardless of arguments.

punisher literally killed every marvel character

And yet they're all alive and well right now. He couldn't even kill them dead.

Nah, he’s killed Kingpin in a couple of universes now. Beyond that he doesn’t go above street level thugs, for the same reason Batman can’t kill the Joker. Both have narrative limitations placed on them. Batman can’t actually do anything about his rouges gallery because it’s his big draw, Frank can’t have a real rogues gallery or get into other hero’s because at the end of the story he’s suppose to kill them.

That being said, the Joker constantly popping up and murdering thousands of people while the heroes more or less shrug and say “what are you going to do?” Is probably one of Batman’s biggest narrative flaws. Not one limited solely to him, but one none the less.

>Nah, he’s killed Kingpin in a couple of universes now.

it's into at least you believe superman should take control of the world since usually the american president has more blood on his hands

No, idiot, if you kill criminals they stop existing.
And how many people have suffered because batman doesn't kill the joker because muh morals.

>And how many people have suffered because batman doesn't kill the joker because muh morals.
The amount of people who've suffered because Superman doesn't kill is higher

Frank has killed Kingpin and both the Max Universe- along with Bullseye and maiming the fuck out of Elektra. And probably killed him in Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe, it’s pretty much implied in the name though not actually shown in the book.

Whataboutism isn’t an argument.

>alternate universes as a proof
seriously?There is several universes where batman didn't need to kill joker because the crazy clown ended up killing himself. And other universes where Joker is stuck in prison forever so his way worked.

Why was "Frank's quote," expanded to make him sound catty, when the previous, "That's why I don't stop at one," would've sufficed? I blame Netflix.

I fucking love Batman but I always found it hard to believe why he didn't kill. Superman is a good guy and usually doesn't kill because of his upbringing and him inherently doing good. hell, he even tries to talk to people before he fucks them up. Batman on the other hand is pretty much a maniac a maniac at times but everyone acts as if that were alright. It additionally bugs me that writers always portray him as a hypocrite when he starts telling other heroes what to do and paint him as the one who's in the right

As much as I love the Punisher, I've never once thought you're supposed to look up to him. He's a broken man waging a one man war on what he blames for the death of his family: Crime. Those who commit it, those who profit from it. He's a soldier that simply put his own target down the sights after years of targeting people he was told to. He's an attack dog that's bitten through the leash after being pushed over the edge.
Can't say he's not a hero either because hero is a broad term as well. He's a hero to some, a nightmare to others, a menace or a target to others still.
You're not supposed to agree or disagree with him, you're supposed to experience his story and come to your own conclusions.

Batman has never said that quote

It sounds like it was written up by a casual batfag who thinks it sounds deep

I was thinking the same

>"That's why I don't stop at one."

Fixed

Punisher exists in real life

Punisher never said that.

Ever.

Frank's got his issues but he's not a total sociopath. He kills criminals. That's it.

Neither of these two have ever said these quotes.

The point is alternate universes are shit. Batman from earth 51 killed all supervillians on his planet. Who gives a shit.

It is when someone says why batman doesnt kill the joker., a bigger quesrtion is why superman doesnt take control of earth or the JL since that way there would be no war or some bullshit like that, The joker has a smaller body county than OBAMA if you don't count emperor Joker.

>Batman on the other hand is pretty much a maniac

Nope.

then you have one superkiller

>Nope.
He's mad as a hatter, user, that's his shtick: he's the madman who hunts other madmen - it's why so many authors can explore his duality with his villains in ways they can't do with Superman or Wonder Woman

Batman is there for us, as kids, to aspire to be good even when the world is bad (and be rich).

Punisher is there for us, as adults, to have someone to deal with the problem of criminality - even if it is in a fantasy world. After being robbed, mugged, raped, suffered fraud and other crimes thousands of times, society languish for a figure that can solve it - Punisher alone had 3 movies and an ongoing Netflix series. That alone proves the popularity of his work.

If you kill 1 killer, sure
but if you kill multiple killers, it's not as if you suddenly count as two killers

No, punisher is pure edgy power fantasy, the character was not created to be a moral example or deep

He don't inspire or teach anything at all, just mindless violence that leads to nowhere.

This
Batman doesn't fail the city, the justice system does
Batman is a vigilante, it's not his position to imprison people and make sure they don't escape, that's the job of the police
Now if Batman did decide to take that role up, I'm sure it'd be a lot harder to get out of jail, but because Batman works outside of the law, he can't thoroughly enforce it

Then someone just kills the superkiller and becomes a regular killer.

What kind of shitty bait thread is this?

Really, the only difference between Frank and Batman is how cruel they are.

Frank at least makes it quick, batman leaves them with broken skulls, shattered bones and internal bleeding on the mean streets of Gotham

Batman defeats gods but Joker is a problem. Batman is shit then.

That is casual speak.

the joker isnt a problem.

>casual speak
No, you're just a batfag. Leaving aside the meme of "lol rich furrie beating up retards" his paranoia got him kicked off of the JLA

Batman is just a kid playing dress-up. Punisher is man taking the law into his hands.

Punisher's goal is not to do good.

>his paranoia got him kicked off of the JLA
But not permanently user. His paranoia isn't even that big a factor anymore. You're a casual.

>s-stop insulting the Batgod YOU'RE JUST A CASUAL
Nearly everyone who's written him, from Morrison to Moore, agree that he's a bit off his rocker. Nothing wrong with that

he literally said that

>when the Joker died in an au it was better
Oh, you mean this one.

He was never paranoid by definition, he has never been.
Only a fucking casual or someone who has no idea what being paranoid means would say that,

No, morrison never portrayed him as crazy, that's one of the main points of serious house: being batman is crazy. But is not crazy in context

Moore wrote Batman in 2 fucking stories. and he wasnt crazy in either.

>has a plan to take down every superhero in the world
>OMAC
>Matches Malone plan
He has these plans in case the superheroes turn evil, but he hasn't thought about the possibility of he himself turning bad.
Maybe not in the stories, but in interviews he's said that it's obvious he's a nutcase

>He has these plans in case the superheroes turn evil, but he hasn't thought about the possibility of he himself turning bad.

That's not being paranoid. So you are wrong. Why is so hard to accept that you are just wrong/don't know what paranoia is?

He's delusional, much like you. Stop sucking batcock scum

No m8, you are autistic and even though you had been told several times that you are wrong you don't want to understand.

Delusions are beliefs that are not true, everything batman fears is either possible or has happened, He can't be delusional. You on the other hand have a strong believe that batman is paranoid even when the definition and the evidence don't match. You are autistic. Tell me something if i post the symptoms paranoid personality disorder, and they happen to not match with batman's history, will you change your mind? (Batman doesnt suffer from paranoid schizophrenia or delutions).

>the joker isnt a problem.
These are some high level of autism

Pretty much. Punisher sets out kill all sorts of criminals and then nothing comes of it. There's just more criminals, no big name villains actually get killed by him, and he's still doing the same thing.

Batman has grown and now has a legion of superheroes following him, he's led teams, and he's saved the world and the universe plenty of times. And the times Batman does become a killer? You get dystopian futures where he wipes out anyone in his path and has tight control over the world.

Batman can stop him. Its just the justice system that refuses to just fucking execute the damn clown and be done with it

If Batman is so smart how can he justify this

Just as suspected, the autist KNOWS he is full of shit. I did liked that you pretended to like batman m8.

Killing is wrong and only third world shitholes and asians think the death penalty is good.

>even Stilt-Man.
Frank actually MURDERED Stiltman you retard
you shouldn't joke about tragic events like that!

I think there was at least one exception to the dystopian future. It was a utopia but everybody hated Batman.
Ah, found it. Earth-51 before Infinite Crisis.
>On Earth-51, after the death of Jason Todd, this version of Batman killed the Joker and then proceeded to kill the remaining DC supervillains usher in a golden age of peace. This Batman was later killed by Ultraman.

>It was a utopia

Batman killing made the heroes so weak they couldnt fight back. It weakened the entire universe,just like with death of the new gods this was around the time morrison was ready to bring superman beyond and Return of bruce wayne, when an archetype changes all goes to shit.

this is your brain on NRA propaganda