Why didnt this fucker just take off his goddamn clown nose, was he really that fucking un self aware?

Why didnt this fucker just take off his goddamn clown nose, was he really that fucking un self aware?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FOQY4ip0cxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imaginary friends tend to be stupid.

Dont understand why he didnt lift up frankies shirt and grope her tits, as since he was supposedly an imaginary friend he could fake innocence by saying “i was just playing” and then get away with it

Why can't Frankie address the idea that MAYBE some kid made a human-like imaginary friend?
What if goofball was imagined to replace some kids dead brother or something, huh, then how would you feel, you bitch?

90% of conflicts in Foster's could be solved by the characters not being horrible people and using logical thinking for 15 seconds.

Maybe if you gave your human "imaginary friend" a better personality which doesn't yell "careless self-absorbed opportunist" then we wouldn't have this problem now, would we?

Who the fuck imagines imaginary friends that look like real life humans? What kind of God-defying bullshit move is that? Lol let's make humans. The Pope himself should have came in and killed him.

Fuck you and fuck this cartoon's logic. CraigMcCracken is a stoner asshole just like his Wander self insert.

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends had an amazing idea which could have been explored by a real writer, not these hollywood rejects.
A writer worse than a hollywood writer has no business writing. Probably why Craig decided to focus more on the foster's home aspect rather than the imaginary friends themselves which are nothing but Sup Forums avatar pets.

This show really pissed me in various episodes, it's unreal how many insufferable characters were in Foster's

I agree. The asshole behavior the character partook on a routinely basis was on the level of post-movie SpongeBob. I think this is an example of rose-tinted glasses distorting people's perception. There were a few good Foster's episodes, and the movies, but entire swaths of the series were just mean-spirited humor that geared towards sociopaths.

Because it's not. It's a boil.

Also this.

What if he had sex with Frankie?

What if Foster's was actually good?

So how many terrorists think up monster friends to attack cities? How many starving kids imagine food friends to eat?

> It's a Frankie gets essentially tortured halfway to insanity episode

>How many starving kids imagine food friends to eat?
youtube.com/watch?v=FOQY4ip0cxQ

Plot

Imaginary friends can be very stupid

Maybe keeps it on as a way to keep himself close to his family if you want to view it in a sweeter way

>How many starving kids imagine food friends to eat

That's been covered actually as well as that ep where Mac and Bloo get lost and run into that drumstick friend who has flashbacks from one of those diet camps or whatever

She's never been more beautiful.

I don't know, I watched some episodes again recently and still like it. Everyone's an asshole, but you what? Who cares, they're imaginary.

I find most eps of it being okay but then some episodes like the Europe one take the asshatery too far where it isn't really fun anymore

>but entire swaths of the series were just mean-spirited humor that geared towards children

Fixed

I don't know about you, but I sure as hell know that when I was a kid I was going to change the channel if certain episodes of Foster's came on

>Who the fuck imagines imaginary friends that look like real life humans?

A kid made an imaginary Franky once.

If an imaginary friend and human had sex what would the baby be?

But you just typed the same thing.

my imaginary friend was a human. i was really obsessed with the idea of having a twin (mary-kate and ashley were at the height of popularity so that's probably why).

it's not that weird. I always thought it was weird they were all monsters or objects or weird shit.

What the fuck was Louise's problem?

The movie has it so that imaginary friends tend to be two sided, their initial purpose/appearance is usually obvious but they have an underside which helps the kids develop what they need so their imaginary friend isn't a crutch anymore.
Like Eduardo was a big scary fucker but is really just a coward. So first he was just there to scare off bullies but once it was discovered he's all looks his creator had to stand up for him.
Also Goofball was a lazy douche but the reveal was that the clown nose was always for his kid. Maybe the kid was a little shit who imagined someone who would exemplify and feed into his selfish personality but in reality he would ween him into being a somewhat more giving person.

>he doesnt like Always Sunny

>chocolate miialk

I really hated cheese.

Fucking stupid.

Beta is beta, pal

He was literally just a one line spewer, a shitty one.

Maybe its cause Ive never been around very young kids who watched the show, but I fail to see what the fuck was his appeal

MY best guess is....he said absurd things in a funny voice?

It wouldn't matter because it'd probably fade into nonexistence.

Not other user, I love Always Sunny but hated Fosters. Just admit it's a shit show and Craig failed.

Fun fact : On his DeviantArt, Lauren Faust personally apologized for this episode
She said that, while writing it, she thought his antics would be hilarious, but got surprised by the number of people enraged by the lack of a "punishment" for him

did she apologize for bendy?

as a child I had 3 imaginary friends, they were all normal human adults with claw mark scars across their faces. their names were Scrape who was my best pal and a real good dude to chill with, Slash who was nice but didn't talk, and Scar who was a fucking asshole. No idea why I imagined them, I never thought of any backstory or reason why they had claw marks on their faces, the thought dead-ass never occurred to me.

For this reason I was fucking pissed off at Franky when this episode aired, I didn't like the idea that she would turn away my friends at the door because of their appearances. Except Scar that asshole could live on the street for all I cared

yes

"As for Bendy, I'll tell you this: not just myself, but the entire writing staff thought that the irony behind the fact the Bloo, in his vengefulness, did something a thousand times worse than Bendy ever did and subsequently totally screwed himself would be really funny. But quite clearly we were wrong. We totally underestimated the passionate hatred people have for those who blame their transgressions on others and boy have we learned our lesson. Never let the bad guy win. Besides that fact, EKIB is not my favorite story I wrote anyway. What can I say, I wrote a dud. Nobody's perfect. I just hope that my other shows like WWW, Frankie My Dear, Store Wars and Mac Daddy may have made up for Bendy in the hearts of the Foster's fans.

And as for your question about Wilt and Frankie and Herriman believing Bendy over him, I'll say that was a choice made because of the short format. 11 minutes is not a lot of time and you have to get your ideas across as quickly and cleanly as possible. It was simpler to have the entire gang in the exact same predicament. To have a side story about Wilt's individual experience would have surely made the story too long. I toyed around with not involving the gang at all and having it just about Bloo. Maybe I should have done that instead.

I have nightmares that I will be an old, old lady on my death bed with people yelling at me for Bendy and Equal Fights. I hope I can put them behind me some day.

-LF"

>said absurd things in a funny voice?

literally his sole reason to be on the show and the only reason he was popular.

I don't think imaginary friends can get pregnant or impregnate others.
If they could the result would be something like judge doom