Lupita Nyong'o Got In Shape for "Black Panther" She's a real Pro

>Training to star in a superhero movie is just as hard-core as it sounds. Actors usually have a short period of time before filming starts to buckle down and whip themselves into superhuman shape. Lupita Nyong'o's preparation for her role as Nakia in Marvel's hotly anticipated Black Panther is no exception. At the movie's premiere, Nyong'o shared that transforming into her character Nakia for the film was no walk in the park.

>"[Taking on the role] was intense," she told E! News. "It meant I had to get into particularly good shape for it, to be able to do the stunts that they were requiring me to do." The training centered around gaining "strength, stamina, and flexibility," she added.

Lupita Nyong don't need more than a few weeks to stay in shape because she's in great shape all year round

Looks like a dream to see in a single film actresses that were in shape for the role

not so fast junior

Ok, I'm starting to dig black actresses.

BUCKLE UP

those are some granny grams

There is something wrong with her knees, but I can't really point out what is it.

>That no ass on the white chick

I don't think that's fair really, that's Angela Basetts natural form. Fit as fuck is like her resting condition, I have a hard time remembering when she didn't look like that.

She still trained for her role in BP even if she didn't have to and probably would have looked more character accurate if she didn't.

>even Gadot got mroe ass than Captain asslet
Holy fucky

Why do not they call actresses like that?
It's easier and faster for them

Marvel would be keeping Shaunette Renée Wilson to make Ororo in the X-Men reboot?

holly shit that ass is amazing!!

Not sure what the Brie pics are for.

>probably would have looked more character accurate if she didn't.
>Shaunette Renée Wilson to make Ororo in the X-Men reboot?

They HAVE to drop the Panther/Storm thing now right. There's WAY to much of an Oedipus complex thing going on now.

And fuck, how great would have an Angela Basett Storm been in the X-Men movies?

How can whites even compete?!

they are pointing inwards

>black superhero movie
>almost every character is fucking ripped to shreds, female characters that appear for literally 5 seconds are in exceptional shape

>white superhero movie
>female leads look don't even look like they can sprint down a hallway without collapsing from exhaustion
why

In ancient African tribes, the women were the ones who hunted and do shit, males were basically treated like royalty and stayed on the village to take care of the kids, basically, inverted roles of modern society, and that's what they didn't progressed, because women take less risks at trying new stuff that could revolutionize the ways of living.

tfw no /fit/ black gf

Okay but why can't female white superheros be in shape?

Evangeline Lily from Ant Man.

It's so weird how you're both wrong and right. Women tribal Africa did do a lot of physical labour, but male passivity varied. In east Africa amongst some tribes, the man did pastoral duties, while his wife cleared fields,repaired the home,made rope,raised the kids. In West Africa, all hands were on deck; men cleared the fields,women planted,and assisted with harvest and hauling. Hunting was also a male thing in WA.

I can sympathize with T'Challa.
I'd freeze like a deer in headlights too if I saw her.

Too bad Magneto raped her first.

is it just me or is everyone in this movie fucking GORGEOUS?
The only people i can remember seeing that weren't absolutely beautiful were the really old lady from the merchant tribe and maybe that one Ubangi guy in the pimp suit.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DAT ASS