This IS NOT A Drill!

The latest insurance files posted by Wikileaks do not match the pre-commitment hashes they tweeted in October.

US Kerry [1]- 4bb96075acadc3d80b5ac872874c3037a386f4f595fe99e687439aabd0219809

UK FCO [2]- f33a6de5c627e3270ed3e02f62cd0c857467a780cf6123d2172d80d02a072f74

EC [3]- eae5c9b064ed649ba468f0800abf8b56ae5cfe355b93b1ce90a1b92a48a9ab72

sha256sum 2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256 ab786b76a195cacde2d94506ca512ee950340f1404244312778144f67d4c8002

sha256sum 2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256 655821253135f8eabff54ec62c7f243a27d1d0b7037dc210f59267c43279a340

sha256sum 2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256 b231ccef70338a857e48984f0fd73ea920eff70ab6b593548b0adcbd1423b995

All previous insurance files match:

wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256 [5],[6]

6688fffa9b39320e11b941f0004a3a76d49c7fb52434dab4d7d881dc2a2d7e02

wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256 [5], [7]

3dcf2dda8fb24559935919fab9e5d7906c3b28476ffa0c5bb9c1d30fcb56e7a4

wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256 [5], [8]

913a6ff8eca2b20d9d2aab594186346b6089c0fb9db12f64413643a8acadcfe3

insurance.aes256 [9], [10]

cce54d3a8af370213d23fcbfe8cddc8619a0734c

Note: All previous hashes match the encrypted data. You can try it yourself.

[1] twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787777344740163584

[2] twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787781046519693316

[3] twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787781519951720449

[4] twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796085225394536448?lang=en

[5] wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Wiki_Backups

[6] file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent

[7] file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent

[8] file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent

[9] wikileaks.org/wiki/Afghan_War_Diary,_2004-2010

[10] web.archive.org/web/20100901162556/https://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256

Other urls found in this thread:

oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/thread-dcb6d2324e2b0c78cfa257c68d05c61cdb6e0c20.html
nytimes.com/2016/10/16/us/politics/biden-hints-at-us-response-to-cyberattacks-blamed-on-russia.html?_r=0
sli.mg/Z5Cqal
reddit.com/r/bestof/comments/5d37lj/wikileaks_latest_insurance_files_dont_match_hashes/da1hihn/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37262
google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/world/2016/11/15/assanges-cat-dressed-to-impress-for-owners-grilling.amp.html?client=safari
archive
youtube.com/watch?v=Rw7P0RGZQxQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So... they've been compromised?

they edited it OP...

have a bump because most of Sup Forums is too busy studying, "black culture"

What does this mean? Out of the loop

Shit. What does it mean?

Wikileaks told its readers they would publish some files that would have a specific signature. This signature is there to prove that the files have not been changed in any way. The files came out recently and the signature on them does not match. All previous files of this type have matched the signature.
The only way for them to upload files that, after applying the algorithm mentioned before, generate the same signature, is by uploading the exact same files. Which apparently they didn't do, as we're seeing a different signature.

did they maybe upload the wrong files under the right name? maybe try one of the hashes on one of the other 4. i dont know.

basically, they've been compromised

possible, but unlikely. Also there has been a ton of strange shit going on with Assange since the blackout on Oct 17.
If it was compromised you can expect key holders to release their Dead Man Switch which would still be valid for older insurance files. But they are going to do everything they can to validate that a compromise has happened

Oh shit. How important were these files? What were they supposed to reveal?

Why do you assume these hashes are connected to the new insurance files?

no clue, but they've been altered

The dead man's switch was already activated. It activated during that massive DDOS earlier in the month in which large sections of the internet were taken down.

The contents of the dead man's switch were intercepted, the source taken into custody, and wikileaks' twitter has also been taken over.

Because they do this regularly, these should be them

you're about a week late brah

jesus fucking christ, is that supposed to be a picture for goddamn ants? Also I heard there were some FBI anons admitting they got him and there were photos of assange being blackbagged on here and the archives were being edited t remove the photos, whats up with that?

>dosnt browser Sup Forums with xchan

you could always go visit that thread oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/thread-dcb6d2324e2b0c78cfa257c68d05c61cdb6e0c20.html

also this step up pleb

Julian Assange is dead

nytimes.com/2016/10/16/us/politics/biden-hints-at-us-response-to-cyberattacks-blamed-on-russia.html?_r=0
“We’re sending a message,” Mr. Biden told Chuck Todd, the show’s host. “We have the capacity to do it.”

“He’ll know it,” Mr. Biden added. “And it will be at the time of our choosing. And under the circumstances that have the greatest impact.”

... Mr. Todd asked whether the American public would know if the message to Mr. Putin had been sent.
"Hope not," Mr. Biden responded.

WOW.

did i just bump?

you did

but it feels like there's not enough information

there is plenty of info, not going to spoonfeed

>The latest insurance files posted by Wikileaks do not match the pre-commitment hashes they tweeted in October.
nobody said they would match
now fuck off with your concernposting

>ALL WIKILEAKS THREADS ARE CONCERNPOSTING

By info I mean that we don't know why those hash are incorrect, just speculation

They should because that's how we know it's the original source.

Please watch Citizen 8 maybe

>The dead man's switch was already activated. It activated during that massive DDOS earlier in the month in which large sections of the internet were taken down.
>The contents of the dead man's switch were intercepted, the source taken into custody, and wikileaks' twitter has also been taken over.

Yup

He had something on moscow and they shut him down

this mean anything to anyone here?

...except we do?
openssl bug related to insurance files attached.

I didn't understand most of the cryptic vocabulary used but I can understand those words "rumors" "it's not clear"

So it's speculation.

So we can basically confirm that Asang was taken by CIA awhile ago? Probably to prevent him from leaking any of the big stuff he was planning.

tell us why we should care anymore, or should have ever cared before

Looks like Assange made a deal in exchange for his free-dumbs.

>i don't understand crypto so it's obviously speculation
okay kid

So at this point isn't a big dump of shit supposed to happen if something happened?

Nobody has seen JA since 10/15 hate to link to the bad place, but /r/whereisassange

thread deleted
sli.mg/Z5Cqal

Any way to download these torrents that doesn't involve the FBI getting my IP address?

oi vey what is this?

The Sins never die!
Can't wash this blood off our hands!

Let the world fear us all!
It's just means to an end!

don't be scared
Do it for the Vine

Do it for the Vine

Do it for the Vine

why doesn't Assange have internet again now that the election is over?

reddit.com/r/bestof/comments/5d37lj/wikileaks_latest_insurance_files_dont_match_hashes/da1hihn/

he dead

Sorry but it seems like nobody is 100% sure about it, even if it's close it's not pin point.

Also is pic related related ?

I would think the petrodollar to be the hottest topic ? Maybe the Saudi have something to do with it.

forgot pic

ok guys I will post what we think about reddit but this info is from there, THIS IS NOT A DRILL 1/4

The Reddit AMA never had proof of who they were and featured a "guest moderator" that later deleted their account.

Theorized time table of events:

DDoS attack was orchestrated to shut down Twitter and Reddit during the extraction.

Biden Hints at U.S. Response to Russia for Cyberattacks - 10/15/16 (NYT)

“We’re sending a message,” Mr. Biden told Chuck Todd, the show’s host. “We have the capacity to do it.”

“He’ll know it,” Mr. Biden added. “And it will be at the
time of our choosing. And under the circumstances that have the greatest impact.”

Mr. Todd asked whether the American public would know if the message to Mr. Putin had been sent.
Hope not, Mr. Biden responded.

last tweet from @embassycat - Assange's personal twitter - 10/15/16

John Kerry visits London - 10/16/16

WikiLeaks claims 'state party' cut Assange's internet connection - 10/17/16

Dyn, DNS provider for Twitter and Reddit among others suffers largest DDoS attack in history starting at 11:10am BST

Entire timeline of Dyn attack

Services have been restored to normal as of 13:20 UTC.

Posted 17 days ago. Oct 21, 2016 - 13:36 UTC
Update
This attack is mainly impacting US East and is impacting Managed DNS customers in this region. Our Engineers are continuing to work on mitigating this issue.

Posted 17 days ago. Oct 21, 2016 - 12:45 UTC
Investigating
Starting at 11:10 UTC on October 21st-Friday 2016 we began monitoring and mitigating a DDoS attack against our Dyn Managed DNS infrastructure.

Heavily armed 'police' appear outside Ecuadorian Embassy in London where Julian Assange has political asylum - 10/21/16 - 12:48 pm

Assange never heard from since. 1/4

2/4

The Pilger interview has no establishing shot, which is a requirement for journalistic reporting - even The Daily Show did it. The transcript of the interview contradicts the video when a question is asked off camera. Pilger asks about the FBI and Assange only makes a statement about the purpose of the FBI and does not answer the question asked. The only timestamp given is in regards to the Moroccan King email published on 10/20. The entire turn of events listed above played out on 10/21. This is enough for at least a missing persons case.

Even the WL AMA refused to post verification of identity, was hosted by a "guest moderator" that has since deleted their account.

Something to be mindful of Adobe releases voice emulating software on November 4th
Anyone doubting the significance of what was released in the Wikileaks Emails was waiting for CNN to do their job. Here it is. What you have always wanted to see:
Google contributed greatly to inadvertently handing the election to Trump. know that this isnt conclusive or smoking gun territory but it should raise an eyebrow or two
CEO of Alphabet contacts Cheryl Mills to offer voter tracking information gathered from your phones
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37262
For each voter, a score is computed ranking probability of the right vote. Analytics can model demographics, social factors and many other attributes of the needed voters. Modeling will tell us what who we need to turn out and why, and studies of effectiveness will let us know what approaches work well. Machine intelligence across the data should identify the most important factors for turnout, and preference.

can be found

> he still follows wikileaks

cointelpro get out

3/4 supporting links to follow

It should be possible to link the voter records in Van with upcoming databases from companies like Comcast and others for media measurement purposes.

the reason this is actually worse than you think is that this is how you can take out opposition precincts with precision. Google knows your home address and how you are going to vote.

Combined with NGP Van's VoteBuilder they also know your voting precinct, who is going to win your precinct and which voters will deliver that victory.

NGP Van had the ability to "update" voter addresses so "inactive" voters would be pulled from the rolls. It was also the vendor used by NY state (possibly many more) to index voter data for the registrar. Which means VoteBuilder could change your affiliation from, I don't know, say from Democrat to NPP or Republican or just change your precinct and had access to change your address.
This means that you can change an entire neighborhoods voter affiliation without disrupting the entire election. So that people can still vote in the General without letting opposition participate in the Primary. Take out a dozen blocks of Brooklyn and you can win. This is it. This is how the primary was rigged against Sanders.
Mayor Bill de Blasio described “the purging of entire buildings and blocks of voters,” while the comptroller, Scott Stringer, said his office would audit the Board of Elections. (NYT)

"What does Votebuilder have that other lists do not?"
Address change updates through the National Change of Address Registry

Also here is a Prezi created by NGP Van also stating access to the Change of Address Registry see the transcript for easier reading

The pre commitment hashes are to verify future plaintext releases as being unaltered you doof. They haven't come out yet. Check the pgp on the new insurance if you want to verify it.

> what does it mean

It means they they've blew their load on the election and will now post "cryptic" tweets with codes that lead to nothing.

As usual, autistic adults eat that shit up everytime

This is too spoopy. Welp. I'm done with the news, done with Sup Forums.

I'm With Her. I've always been With Her. Drumpf is racist. Support the rebels, support the refugees. Rusha is bad. Kill Rusha.

Watch X-Factor. Do Christmas shopping. New John Lewis ad. Kill Rusha. Drinks. Eating out. Premier League. Champions League. Kill Rusha. iPhone 8. Galaxy S8. Makeup tutorials. Protein powder. Kill Rusha.

> this guy is so autistic he thinks I work for an organization whos job is to discredit these claims

If you're young theres still time to get some mental health treatment, take your life back.

nah, I just think you're easily baited. And here for an argument about a topic you don't understand.

weird shit fo sho

wtf thats literally the whole point of them, everyother hash has matched with the file, why dont these?

SEE

TRIPS OF TRUTH
Cointelpro shills confirmed

wat

he got taken to north carolina in the Guantanamo express, thats the actual name for a black gulfstream 550 the cia uses for renditions. it flew from london to N.C. as assanges internet went down

>implying anyone would have seen that last week tuesday

HE WAS IN A FUCKING INTERVIEW WITH JOHN PILGER QUIT BEING FEAR MONGERS

bump lol this sliding

bump

What can we do anons? I have time to help

>Why do you assume these hashes are connected to the new insurance files?

US Kerry -> _US.aes256
UK FCO -> _UK.aes256
EC -> _EC.aes256

They always release precommitment keys before insurance files, so what other keys would you be using?

This is assuming Pilger was actually interviewing Assange in person when he asked. They were never in video frame together, and there's not even an establishing shot for the interview lmfao. He doesn't even really acknowledge anything that Pilger says about equador cutting off his internet, and then just talks about how he got there and the "pressure" they were putting on him. For all we know, they recorded the answers the day before with a more vague question like "What's the deal with Ecuador" and then the day after they grabbed him, have Pilger go back in and ask the questions again in his empty room to splice into the interview.

Bump

lmfao, they always release precommitment keys before insurance files. Care to share the other precommitment keys that match these files?

Literally nothing. He's already dead and WikiLeaks is now under control of a state party. You can't even bring media attention to the matter - well you can, just the story will immediately be buried.

You sound paranoid, it was clearly the real Julian Assange in the interview and do you really believe he was forced to answer questions? They would have to torture him for him to give in and even then he might have killed himself before getting caught.

this post has been confirmed by 17 intelligence agencies

Your point faggot?

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/world/2016/11/15/assanges-cat-dressed-to-impress-for-owners-grilling.amp.html?client=safari
If hes dead explain this

Completely wrong, the precommitment hashes are on the encrypted data. Otherwise they would be useless until the insurance encryption key is given out. There's also no PGP signatures, and haven't been since october (feel free to prove me wrong).

At best you're just confidently stupid and should let the tech savvy people who actually know what's going on try to have a discussion.

At worst you're shilling and purposefully trying to mislead people.

From infinitychan

There are other discrepancies.

The torrents aren't signed (via Verisign):

_US

d8:announce33:udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:133713:announce-listll33:udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337el34:udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969el40:udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969el21:udp://zer0day.ch:1337el23:udp://explodie.org:6969ee7:comment28:WL Insurance (US) 2016-11-0710:created by13:mktorrent 1.04:infod6:lengthi3188919835e4:name33:2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes25612:piece lengthi2097152e6:pieces30420:

_UK

d8:announce33:udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:133713:announce-listll33:udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337el34:udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969el40:udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969el21:udp://zer0day.ch:1337el23:udp://explodie.org:6969ee7:comment28:WL Insurance (UK) 2016-11-0710:created by13:mktorrent 1.04:infod6:lengthi1394333337e4:name33:2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes25612:piece lengthi2097152e6:pieces13300:

_EC

d8:announce33:udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:133713:announce-listll33:udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337el34:udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969el40:udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969el21:udp://zer0day.ch:1337el23:udp://explodie.org:6969ee7:comment28:WL Insurance (EC) 2016-11-0710:created by13:mktorrent 1.04:infod6:lengthi545315877e4:name33:2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes25612:piece lengthi2097152e6:pieces5220:

There are files in the file.wikileaks.org/torrent directory that have been changed.

Ctr+F '09-Nov-438498967 06:00', which is not the format the use for dates.

Look at the file. You can download a copy of this file from Oct 21 2016 here:
archive .org/ details/ SaudiArabiaDatabaseFromWikileaks

(remove spaces for links above and below)
and from June 2015 here:
https:// archive.is/ TdJ4t

You can then use the 'diff' to compare the files. The output is 'the binaries differ'.

The encrypted files are not 'salted' either. All the previous files were salted.

ctr pls go

What in the hell are you talking about, I never said he was forced to give answers? I said that Pilger is never in the same frame with Assange (or even had an establishing shot), and it's VERY easy to take answers that were given by Assange on a previous date and splice them with questions asked by Pilger afterwards.

>dressed by state actors to convince people he's still alive without even showing him

Here i am thinking im talking with people who know anything about encryption and this fucking moron comes along typing in all caps cause if he cant win by being right he is sure as all hell gonna get louder till hes right

Fuck off, OP is CTR trying to make any future leaks from WikiLeaks appear invalid

Why would Pilger agree to that? He seems to be a man of principles so why would he lie?

I thought the date/diff thing in the directory was from the script that changed all the files dates to 1984?

bump

muh national security, when the CIA comes knocking on your door its in your best interest to comply.

money

Jesus that article about the cat ready for his "grilling" makes me think they are torturing him and that is how they are dripping it out to the masses. I bet they will kill his children too sick fucks.

Honestly no clue outside the traditional conspiracy stuff like they threatened him or he personally hates Assange/Wikileaks. All I'm trying to say that it's not "proof". It takes 5 seconds to sign a timestamp with a PGP key, and yet here we are a month later with nothing.

>I don't understand op but I want to post
k

Sounds like bullshit.

He's partnered with Assange before, he does not hate him.
He's in this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=Rw7P0RGZQxQ

The proof was the fucking video interview, didn't he go outside recently too? Maybe not but how much evidence do you really need?

""cryptic" tweets with codes that lead to nothing."
>I undestand nothing about cryptography or its importance so ill just post whatever flies out my ass

Things that go bump in the night. Can't belive the sliding that's going on here. Stop taking the bait, autists

Never went outside, and I'm not going to try and construct a narrative for Pilger I have no evidence for. All we know is that the only indication for how new the interview is, was him asking about the internet? Maybe Pilger was in on it. Maybe not. Maybe they nabbed him the next day? Doesn't really matter ultimately.

I was wondering why the Phase 3 nukes never dropped. Wikileaks is compromised, Assange is unavailable. Plus their director mysteriously died on October 22.

How do I bump a thread?

Forgot to verify checksum in screenshot just to show niggers I'm not running these on some random gay file

tfw Wikileaks was compromised months ago, torrent files were used to track our IPs and load incriminating files on our computers, trickled releases were misinformation and part of the ploy.

See you all in prison.

Y'all tryna slide these threads with hunger games or w/e