Raven

>TTG Raven has a god tier qt expression
>2018
>Still hating Teen Titans Go

You'll cowards never even watched 2k3 Teen Titans, so...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=giw9OyCv9SM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>You'll
What?

>You must be at least 18 years of age to browse Sup Forums

This inflammatory shit is why no one likes you TTG shitposters. I dont even like the original, i just fucking hate how dumb this show is most of the time and how frequently it gets played if it featured more lady legasuss i would watch it though

>Not knowing about the Viper album cover meme

To be fair, Lady Legasus does wholly make up for the cons of TTG. It indeed would highly benefit if they played more Lady Legasus episodes

I would fuck this version of Raven.

Well...all versions of Raven are fuckible.

Oh I agree 100%

Ill give you TTG faggots one thing, as much as i hate how this show is prioritized over everything else and almost all the characters, TTG ravens design is alot cuter then the original and so is her personality.

Honestly I'm more of a 2k3fag but Raven in both forms are equally god tier

BTW, what episode is that from?

Raven is the only good thing about TTG

>you will cowards

I had no idea these were actually album covers after all these years. Whats the story on this

He's some rapper who released about 350 albums a year

Three fiddy fiddlings?

The one where they try to join the Justice League.

This is the power of waifufaggotry. This level of unhealthy obsession will drain your IQ down into a single digit and make you think that TTG is a "good" show.

I know this is an inflammatory bait thread, and I did type sage in the options field, but all bait threads are made by people who genuinely believe in them. Neck yourself, OP.

I bet you think Star vs The Forces of Evil is a shitty show too

Star vs was amazing in Season 2, but Season 3 was dogshit.

Best Hip Hop album in the game

Waifufags are at least 40% of the TTG fans, the other 60% between some amount of children, and people with down syndrome

Whenever she says anything that's not the deadpan tone it sounds absolutely grating

>Lady Legasus does wholly make up for the cons of TTG
for fucks sakes waifufags get the fuck out

>I bet you think Star vs The Forces of Evil is a shitty show too
There's thousands of reasons why someone might think any given show is shit but you're so fucking short sighted you'd just assume any reasoning is bait

Christ user, are you just going to spam viper reaction images now? TTG is shit and you're acting like a 12 year old

It's fucking waifufags like you that keep forcing producers to shit out shows that are otherwise boring and pointless aside from some waifu material! Do the world and favor and just die

>All these haters
youtube.com/watch?v=giw9OyCv9SM

You haven't killed yourself yet? Get to work you vile subhuman piece of shit

A crackhead makes a surprisingly decent rap album, it becomes a meme.