What's the most "Shounen" like Super heroes that exist?

What's the most "Shounen" like Super heroes that exist?
My money is on Wally West.
>Ages through arcs and started out as a kid
>Has anime style power ups that make him stronger
>Had a more powerful mentor that died and Wally had to take his place
>Has long winded talks about friendship and love that cause him to become more powerful during big battles
>Eats tons of food quickly

I don't read weeb trash

Literally Gohan

Kenan Kong

Answer is objectively Billy Batson.

We've seen Peter Parker in High School (abielt for like 15 issues)
>Get into Columbia University
>have multiple girlfriends
>get married
>seen his aunt die
>seen him die
>come back to life with new powers
>aunt may coming back to life
>dude has fucked more superheroines than Batman seriously.
>Owned a multi billionare dollar company, crashed down in ultimate final battle vs. his Goku Black, Superior Octopus.
>Was literally called the greatest one there is by all his alternate personality counterparts.

2 years of Jon and he hasnt grown up yet

So you mean he will be hinted to be the strongest ever for 10 years and then give him only one fight and never use him again?

Why does everyone hate Wally having kids but love Supes having them?

Because Wally fits better as 20'syo character.

I don't know, for one side it was good for Roy Harper but for Wally i feel that he(and the viewer) is getting old.

What's Wally doing these days? I know he's back to being Kid Flash but isn't still in his 20s?

I don't mind Wally getting old at all. I saw it as Wally moving on and I was hoping they were going to give the Flash mantle to someone new. Not Barry since he isn't new but someone that Wally could look after.

Actually he literally just became THE FLASH, at least for a few issues and he got The Flash annual #1 all about him. Basically Zoom came back and is going to make Wally remember his dead kids causing Barry and Wally to be at odds.
Also Wally has DIO style time stop powers.

Superman is more of a dad type

Hunter Zolomon Zoom or Eobard Thawne Zoom? Can't get faster than a guy who slows down time to give the illusion that he's faster.

Hunter.
Pic related

So who do they call the black Wally West now?

Indeed

Because Superman is an awesome dad.

And Wally's kids keep getting aborted by villains

Hal Jordan.
He was a normal guy, thrust into a secret world he was woefully unqualified for, but what he lacked in intelligence he made up for in pure, unbridled willpower, and through that, this stupid kid from nowhere rose through the ranks and became the most powerful lantern there is.
Both his friends and his enemies all have their styles and special moves they're doing, but Hal is simple. While he has the capability of doing what they do, when the chips are down he just breaks straight through obstacles by putting all his stupid force of will behind a single thought;
"Punch"

Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps is basically an anime, yeah

That he had the willpower to control Nekron is something. If only he had the same senses when he went full on Parallax.

redundant

He even has a specific food he's fascinated with.

Because Waid botched the writing when Jai and Iris were introduced.

Japanese things can't be wannabe Japanese.

Naruto?

Naruto is Japanese.

It feels wannabe Japanese.

It isn't.

>Hal Jordan, the first human inducted in to Green Lantern Cadets. What he lacks in smarts, he makes up for in spirit.
>Sinestro is the school's number one student. His best friend Abin Sur crashed out of the school and Hal was chosen to replace him.
>Kilowog is second only to Sinestro, everyone loves him and he and Hal quickly become friends.
>Arisia, one of the youngest in the GLC, she develops a crush on Hal that he's oblivious too.
>Ganthet is their teacher and advisor, guiding them to being the best they can be, one of the few who see's the potential in Hal.

First arc is Hal joining the school, and earning his place and the grudging respect of Sinestro.

Second arc introduces the Red Lanterns, who recruited Guy Gardner in to their ranks. Hal discovers that he wasn't the first choice for his ring, it was Guy. The two schools clash in the annual inter-school competition, but must put aside their differences when the Weaponers attack.

Third Arc is the search for Sinestro. After the Weaponers were defeated, Sinestro was nowhere to be found. His ring finds and recruits Sodam Yat, an arrogant and brash Daxamite who thinks that a power ring is nothing compared to his own powers. Hal, Kilowog and Arisia leave the school to find and rescue Sinestro, but after they leave discover that Sodam stowed away on their ship and now they're stuck with him.They finally track down Sinestro to Warworld where they think he's being forced to fight but soon realise he's their of his own choice when they see his yellow ring. After beating the group, Sinestro leaves Warworld to find out who Parallax is.

Why is wallly such a shitty character?

Kubooooo!

>two arcs with GL sinestro
Doing it right

Fourth arc picks up right where the third left off. The bulk of this arc is watching Sinestro attempting to start his own competing academy. He attempts to contact the Controllers, but thinks better of it - after all, honest tyrants aren't much better than dishonest ones, are they?
We get an entire episode that's just Sinestro and Parallax.

Black lightning.

>still no opening monologue
My name is Jefferson Pierce, and I am the principal of Garfield High School.
A decade ago, I gave up my vigilante career so I could focus on my family, my school, my city.
But the need for a light in the darkness never left Freeland, and the need is greater than ever.
Don't call it comeback - I've been here for years.
Black Lightning's back.

When's Cell Saga so John can go Super Kryptonian 2

Who's his 16?

A reformed Metallo

>"Just let go"
>an intelligent doomsday smashes his head

Honestly Goku has a whole ton of similarities with Superman.
>alien that appears to be human
>planet exploded
>sole survivor, except not really
>one survivor is a family member
>father was involved in the event of the planet exploding
>one-person ship to Earth
>crash-land, adopted by humans
>raised to believe he was just a really, really strong human
>identies with adoptive culture rather than biological origins
>hijinks
>suddenly "you're an alien"
>continues to identify more with adoptive culture than biological origins
>finds out how shit his planet really was
>really continues to identify more with adoptive culture than biological origins
>fights evil high-ranking aliens

So here's a thought experiment: Mxy and Zeno decide to team-up for a big fun project. They switch the rocket and the pod - Kal-El of Krypton lands on Earth and is adopted by Son Gohan, and Kakarot of Planet Vegeta lands on Earth is adopted by kindly Jonathan and Martha Kent.
How do things go from there?

bump

>H-He's fast!

>It isn't
>Can't even get basic Jap history right

Why does every shounen ever do this?

That sounds pretty Japanese to me.

Well shit user, sometimes you need to let the viewer/reader know that the opponent is faster than the other guy and it caught him by surprise.

>Can't even get basic Jap history right
>Naruto
>japanese history

>>Has long winded talks about friendship and love that cause him to become more powerful during big battles

not accurate, even for one arc/volume/series, etc.

Spider-Man
Typical high school student
Power given not earned
Suddenly had a harem with minimal effort

>minimal effort

Being a smart, gentlemanly, well kept chad certainly helps.

See "The Human Race"
"Black Flash"
and Titans Rebirth.

He's not anime, he's sentai.

I would love to see the Homecoming twist in a shounen.