>poor ones in Europe can't afford to eat at restaurants
>poor ones in America can't afford to eat at home

what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJ4di4_U6Ks
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
youtube.com/watch?v=WSSEvdGRyak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It can cost less than 5$ a day to eat in America if you're not fucking stupid and don't buy little Debbie with your EBT card.

Those are some nasty looking Polish women you have there

>pic
They still get laid more than I do.

Wanna know the secret to getting laid?

>family trip in usa

Idk if you want to get laid with you couch.

Is this from My 600 lb Life?

I love that show.

fuck

It took me a moment to realize what that pink thing was

y

She's not a real American. Her father is Arab.

How the fuck can people even get that fat?

Dr. Nowzaradan says it requires enablers.

DAT ASS BOIIII

THIQQ

I wonder how does she wipe her ass after taking a massive shit

THICC

thicc

Her body is segmented.

im now convinced we are living in hell where all the sinners endure their punishment

THICC

Which ass

thicc

Either her caretaker does it for her or she must use some kind of brush with a handle. It's gotta be messy too because she's probably eating 8K or more calories in a day and her anus is buried deep in folds of flesh.

Is making an alleys too small for those scooters a crime in the usa?

And how the fuck do those people get their food? they are too fucking fat to go to the store and make shopping

> Sporting Goods

This guy is a national hero.

youtube.com/watch?v=cJ4di4_U6Ks

A FUCKING LEGEND

I genuinely feel bad for these people. I completely realize that it's nobody's fault but theirs, but still...

She's way too fat for a scooter. When her father took her to the airport her wheel chair broke and they had to get a baggage cart so that she wouldn't fall down.

And I don't, they should burn in hell. The faster they die, the better.

I have never seen a person that is half-fat like this.

WTF IS BOOGIE DOING THERE

Is this an anti-fat thread, or a thinly veiled fetish thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

ughhmmm thi-.. T-THICCER!!

that gave me a heartburn just watching this shit

Have you come around to your fat fetish yet OP

After seeing this I want America to be incinerated and turned into radioactive desert

not yet

THICC
H
I
C
C

fzck you

Based asimo San keeping the Americans fat

americans arent too poor, they are too fucking retarded to learn to cook anything but pizza rolls

bb

Europe's just scared we'll make their women THICK.

> for you my Polish friend

>This
Welfare isn't even necessary for 90% of the people on it,
they're just all convinced they need an apple iphone, a 3 bedroom apartment and tv.

t-thanks

> I see you, and raise

> I call

What is that supposed to be?

fuck off, you.

gotcha senpai

the fuck

>be fat 'murrican
>eat like shit
>consuming fast food almost daily
>finally sick of feeling and looking shitty
>go buy healthy food and cooking for dummies book
>practice, git gud, not great
>work out daily
>notice a big difference only after a few weeks
>i have more money
>spending less by preparing my own food and not eating shit-tier garbage

The "eating right costs too much" is a myth. Learn to cook, use coupons, watch for good sales. Simple as that. All it takes is what too many in this country don't want to put in:

A little effort.

Oh no...

o-ok

I can watch a dude getting his head chopped off, but looking at pictures of these fat fucks makes me sick.

What's going on here?

this thread makes me so ashamed to live here

The Anglos are natural schemers and utopians, just like the tribe [the Jews]. That’s why they’ve been natural allies for the past four centuries. Along with the tribe, they feel they have a right to “improve” and rule over the world.

This is why I’m starting to believe that the Anglos, and to a lesser extent, the Western Europeans, need to be miscegenated out of existence by the lower races. They’re a downright dangerous race of people—basically the vicious bulldogs of the tribe, attacking anyone who stands up to them.

The Northern and Western European nations are hotbeds of Marxism, “antiracism,” and utopian thought. They’re a threat to Central and Eastern Europe, where many people have been immunized against Judaic nonsense due to their past histories with communism. We never, ever see studies like this [the search of an anti-racist psychiatric drug] coming from Russia, the Czech republic, Ukraine, etc. Estonia recently honored its SS heroes and its government actually prevented the dumb antifa from interfering. Tens of thousands of proud nationalists openly march the streets of Russia and Ukraine. The governments of Belarus and Hungary are explicitly pro-White. These are the governments and nations that the Anglo-Jewish power establishment wants to destroy.

This may offend some, but if the European races hope to survive, its most infected limbs need to be amputated. In my mind, this means the Anglos and Nordics. Both tribes are fiercely Marxist, universalist, and suicidal, and they cannot be allowed to take the rest of Europe down with them.

r u sure?

you take a shower desu

Fuck these women are the prototype for the Bene Tleilax axlotl tanks.

Fucking space jews

I was about to close this thread but ok

don't lie to me, Matt

oh god what the fuck

y

Now I gotta masturbate.

Thanks asshole.

Honestly, the only thing that irks me even a little is the eyes aren't focused on the camera and that pubic hair lol

what about this?

>Too poor to eat at home
The excuse that every fat assed welfare leech in this country makes, along with-
>I'm disabled, I have obesity
If people with down syndrome can work at a grocery store, then fat people can work at a computer.

What is this shit? Please tell me it's some sort of abominable Canadian poutine knockoff. If that's an American product then someone please point me to the showers, because we need to be fucking exterminated for that shit.

>buy cooking books
>when the interwebs exist

retarded burger

I post that webm regularly in the tranny threads so it's nothing to me. I've seen post-op pussy up close before too, if anyone can get tricked by it... well they had it coming.

welp, seems like you are on my level

youtube.com/watch?v=WSSEvdGRyak

brofist

anyway, when I first saw that video the tranny made me think of Mask

What went wrong?

Big butt.

It looks like it has three holes? Why does it have a gaping urethra?

normies' reactions to this are fucking priceless