youtube.com/watch?v=TVX-cUJGdxs
youtube.com/watch?v=cMJrbKJzNxg
youtube.com/watch?v=JBB5FT4zYTA
youtu.be/m8Jm9_iR6cg?t=157
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cause Sony's really trying

Sony Pictures are idiots remember
They considered an Aunt May movie

to make hundreds of millions of dollars.

To get money from edgy teenage boys

Sony is desperately trying to prove that they can do capeshit.

same reason because of that gambit movie exist

I think that got canceled

for now

I'm upset that Hardy being with this piece of shit because it means that it's just more months passing by with him not adapting 100 Bullets.

Trouble?

If the Disney deal gets finalized, they're not going to make it. I'd like Gambit to be on the new roster, but I doubt people give a shit about him enough to even warrant a solo movie. He's always worked better as a supporting character

As hilarious as that would be, no.
IIRC it was going to be about her being a spy in the Cold War.

didn't we all asked for this

>h-hey guys, remember that dude from Wolverine Origins????
>he was pretty sexy, wasn't he?
>l-like, from 2009, remember?
>guys p-please

>people still insist fox and sony didn't make much better movies than disney ever did

To make money.

Fox does. Sony doesn't.

What people don't want to admit is FOX created more bad X-Men movies than good. Sony is a shitshow

Spiderman 1 and 2 are masterpieces, and 3 and the A1+2 is actually better than homecoming. Don't deny it.

>bad X-Men movies
The Final Battle and The Apocalypse
>good
1, 2, First Class, Future Past

I'll give you "Amazing" but not ASM2. That was a dumpster fire.

Fox
1 bad.
2 mediocre.

Dickney.
4 bad.
3 Mediocre.

Never go full chode choker.

They dont

It's funny how the "Aunt May movie" thing keeps balooning up every time someone tells it.

An exec said "Maybe an Aunt May movie, guys? She could do spy stuff like Peter's parents in ASM" and nobody even replied to him.

Spider-Man 1 was 16 damn years ago, so I can't use it as a relevant support of Sony's practices
You left out Origins, and I'll tell you right now that X-Men 1 does not age well
I'm not saying Disney is a godsend, I'm merely saying FOX's X-Men wasn't as amazing as people claim it to be. Christ sake its like the same plot over and over half the time

>List movies from over a decade ago
>TASM1&2 are better than Homecoming

Nice try, Shill.

I am denying it though.

>TASM1&2 are better than Homecoming

They are.

The one thing "Homecoming" had over the ASM-Verse was the villain. Vulture > Everyone from the ASM-Verse.

He left out a lot of movies because he’s a shill

>Thinking TASM2 was even remotely good

This is why your movies fail and Venom will fail too. Fucking hubris

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>and I'll tell you right now that X-Men 1 does not age well
The effects look pretty silly right now but it was legitimately a solid movie.

Not him, but that's horseshit. ASM1/2 were fucking garbage. Worst Peter Parker I've ever seen, horrible handling of Doctor Connors, and 2 had no idea what it wanted to be. People give it a pass because of fucking Gwen

I only left out Wolverine movies because they are Wolverine movies, not X-Men ones. Same for Deadpool. Plus I think it's no surprise to anyone that the ranking would go like this

Logan > Deadpool > 2013 Japan movie > Origins

>Worst Peter Parker I've ever seen

Better than Holland.

Homecoming is the worst movie in years. Only marvel idiots who support anything with their name on it liked it.

>Wolverine doesnt count guys!
Pathetic. Then Logan doesn't count by your logic
Why do you keep bringing up Homecoming? I never said I liked it. Is that your only fucking defense for Sony's bullshit?

I have no idea.
I honestly have a hard time believing that they're serious with that shit-ass trailer.
Like what the fuck Sony you need to actually try to look like you're trying you fucking fucks.

Movie may or may not be awful and just an irredeemably bad idea, but that fucking trailer is absolute flaming trash.

>Then Logan doesn't count by your logic
Alright? That's why I didn't include it originally.

How are you going to have Venom without Spiderman?

>worst character of 3 characters
>what about this one of those 3?
>shut the fuck up boo

>Homecoming is the worst movie in years.
No. Not really.

The original post said fox and sony > disney

>This shit is slightly better than this rancid shit

I thought Homecoming was pretty good.

Moreover, the point is that some fucker who gets paid millions thought that was a plausible idea.

So you agree homecoming had the worst characters?

That's still wrong though.

to keep Bane-posting alive for another few years

Alien space goo bonds with angry, bitter man, they go on to fight crime with murder. Venom is actually incredibly easy to divorce from Spider-Man, all adaptations already divorce him from his actual comic origins.

No.

Sony:
youtube.com/watch?v=TVX-cUJGdxs

Disney/Marvel:
youtube.com/watch?v=cMJrbKJzNxg

I'll throw in fox, no doubt dinsey will botch this too:
youtube.com/watch?v=JBB5FT4zYTA

user, I don't think you understand the difference between a comedic scene and a serious scene.

I don't think Spider-Man 1 and 2 are accurate depictions of what SONY is today. Those were mostly on Raimi anyway

God, this is like that one idiot who keeps posting that picture of Bruce at a funeral and Ant-Man asking for orange slices and acting as if the two scenes are in any way comparable.

The characters are what matter.

There are hundreds of movies and comics about aliens are some type on substance coming to earth and taking over a person's body. What makes Venom special is that the symbiote deals with Spiderman.

And you don't seem to have understand that either, instead posting two completely different scenes as if that is evidence enough.

Yeah """""""""""sexy"""""""""""" aunt may would totally ever have a scene where she can inspire another. And actual aunt may would scream "What the fu-" at some point.

WOW
based MCU

Once again, you don't seem to realize that these Aunt Mays are two different people from two different movies. I'm sorry that you lack the mental faculties to realize that.

But the scenes are 2 distinct different contexts with tones. They're non comparable.

These are two different scenes with different emotions, you can't compare them.

>Posting a camera shot and comparing it to a CGI scene
At least try to remain consistent.

I remember laughing at that scene in Spider-Man 2 where Doc Ock kidnapped Mary Jane, and MJ looked like a character sprite from Roller Coaster Tycoon after you picked it up with your mouse.

ok

This was pretty funny.
youtu.be/m8Jm9_iR6cg?t=157

I'm sorry to tell you, but that was an actual suit not CGI. You need glasses, m8.

PROTIP: All of Hollywood is like that.

Remember how GREEN LANTERN got made?

Why is Sup Forums so full of MCU shills? Only good MCU movie is Iron Man which was made by paramount.

>I'm sorry to tell you, but that was an actual suit not CGI. You need glasses, m8.
Yeah but it looks fucking terrible

Once again, you don't seem to realize that these Spideys are two different people from two different movies. I'm sorry that you lack the mental faculties to realize that.

>constantly get BTFO
>"ugh, fucking shills"
user, you're a sad person if you think you're losing because of shilling and not because you're a retard.

>2009 was almost a decade ago

How do you come form this...

It's still an actual suit though. So your argument still holds nothing.

...to THIS?

to THIS?!

Yeah, yeah, we know. To some picture from Civil War or Infinity War. We've seen this thread dozens of times already. And it's always a bore. Quit being such a broken record and say something new for once.

Venom BIG
Venom STRONG
Venom rules, you shills are wrong

Some exec has had it as their pet project for YEARS and they finally did it.

Black Panther's CGI was pretty bad too, clearly a lot of money went into the sets.

>Sup Forumsddit hates Tom Hardy
hmmmmm be very careful now

Disney shills seem like cool people though. They don't get pissy and post the same webms for months. If anything, more people here should become Disney shills instead of being assblasted and spergy.

When venom comes out, I would like to see someone do if marvel/disney made it of a scene where brock is contemplating what it means to be human or a monster and instead have a scene where he looks into the audience and says, "does anyone have any Halo's© orange slices"

Being a Disney shill sounds like a good life. Get to make people on Sup Forums salty as fuck while making money.

Because Marvel Comics fooled too many people into thinking Venom was a good character.

Well its not hard to point out Disney's faults, you just fucking suck at making comparisons to strengthen your point

Let me guess
You want Venom to be quip fest like GotG and rest MCU trash.

I think people actually want Venom in their, you know, Venom movie. Besides, Venom is overrated as shit

MONEY

Doesn't Avi Arad have like a gigantic boner for Venom and is the reason he was in Spider-Man 3?

>J-j-jokes? You want my movies to have... JOKES?!?!

>jokes=/=reddit tier quips

But Venom is a reddit character.

>Homecoming had the more comic accurate suit

And the problem is?

MCUChads
>cultured and knowledgeable on even obscure Marvel character
>appreciative of the comedies
>able to easily socialize with the masses
Sonydrones
>obsessed with old movies and characters nobody cares about anymore
>gets salty at jokes
>unable to process arguments without repeating the words "shill" or "reddit"
>obsessed with CGI that not even tabloid clickbait websites like Gizmodo care about
>unable to find any connection with other people, and will likely die alone