Put on CN for background noise as im trapped inside during this snow storm

>put on CN for background noise as im trapped inside during this snow storm
>every commercial break has a promo for the upcoming show Apple and Onion

guys this show looks lame as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

animationmagazine.net/tv/cartoon-networks-apple-onion-takes-root-feb-23/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

100% agree.

I really wonder whats going to happen to the current CN administration when these three shows bomb and turner notices and gets on their case.

Apple and Onion is a "limited series" which is the nicest way possible to say "we only ordered 10 episodes and have no expectations but hey if it's a hit we'll make more"

They seem all in on Craig of the Creek though.

Unikitty is absolutely a success though and gets good viewership and lots of replays, plus it's sure to sell toys when the LEGO sets are released later this year.

it looks lame but it's still the most promising upcoming show

I'll give it a month for this show to get canned

>Apple and Onion is a "limited series"
I didnt know that, thank god
>They seem all in on Craig of the Creek though.
Well that looks even worse, its all the dull humorless townie shit without anything interesting from SU

pickle and peanut was a better show than this

Unikitty is the best of the new set of cartoons we got.

You mean because it was actually funny and wasnt afraid to pull punchs unlike every modern CN show thats censored and restrained from its full potential “for the children”

that art style is horrifying

I think Craig of the Creek looks kind of charming, though the concept is really boring
at least it will appeal to blacks

true, I love it

How do you know its a limited series?

i think unikitty got a ton of shit before coming out for two obvious things

1) it looked like *a girly show*

2) its obviously made by the team that gave us the shitpile that was mixels

Point 1 clearly isnt true if you watch the show. And 2, while true, it seems that team isnt completely retarded

Speaking of retarded, whatever happened to magiswords

didn't pull in the numbers that TTG did
so its on permanant hiatus

>I think Craig of the Creek looks kind of charming,
How is boring SOL shit made by people obviously not interested in something as funny as clarence and only want to make some art school shit charming?

>so its on permanant hiatus
Has it been officially cancelled yet?

yes I also said the concept is fucking boring, learn how to fucking read

Saw 2 episodes. Not bad. It's at least better than We Bear Bears. ... That's not really saying much.

Out of all the greenlighted CN shows, Apple & Onion interested me the most. The pilot was really enjoyable. I can see some potential in it.

so is this from the CN UK studio that the gumball guy started up?

bump

Anyone notice the concept is almost identical to this show?

>two naive foreigners with unusual fraternal relationship live in squalor in the big city and tackle modern life's problems with child-like wonder/incompetence

animationmagazine.net/tv/cartoon-networks-apple-onion-takes-root-feb-23/

>The freshest new comedy duo on the toon scene will make their debut on Cartoon Network this month, with Apple & Onion set to enjoy a double premiere on Friday, February 23 at 7 p.m. ET/PT. Fans can gorge on back-to-back new episodes every Friday at 7 through March 23

>Apple and Onion is a "limited series" which is the nicest way possible to say "we only ordered 10 episodes and have no expectations but hey if it's a hit we'll make more"
Note, Apple and Onion has not been labeled "a limited series" the only source for that is the faggot who makes unofficial CN schedules on tumblr

Thank you. Does no one else know or like Richard Ayoade here?

Good to hear they're promoting it well.

Doesn't it air Feb 23rd? People in thread are acting like they've already seen it
Where did cn schedule archive dude get this info I wonder? If it is a limited series neat but I'd like info from multiple sources before believing anything

Nope still waiting on news of continued production for s2, the cartoon monkey stated they waiting on ratings,they havnt been good but the time slots they put unikitty in have been pretty shit.

naive kid in the big city is a fairly common trope

>which is the nicest way possible
They could've just not picked the damn thing up. Even having staff from RNK won't save this show.

>at least it will appeal to blacks
>craig manages to be even whiter than any white kid possible
>boring show about nothing
No it won't appeal to blacks, or anybody else.

The first two episodes are available on the CN app and possibly also available for free viewing on their website