Megyn Kelly's new book is 1.4/5 rating on Amazon. hahahahahaha

Megyn Kelly's new book is 1.4/5 rating on Amazon. hahahahahaha

spent 500 dollars to make her hair less shit to take this pic
3 hours in photoshop

>She still looks like a regular hooker from LA

Rghgurjdjxjxhshlsoakgyoayosksgkaykwtkatkskgsyosgksgks

They had to have known how much people would hate this book

Megyn Kelly is fine, she's just way too full of herself. Never got the hate.

Book should be catalogued under 'Fiction'.

>one of the 1 star reviews begins with "wew lad"

Fucking Sup Forums

so this is what you faggots do huh? down vote and shit on everything that doesnt fit your safe bubble world. fucking wannabe liberal pieces of shit. fuck your keks.

But she still gets the payoff for it, regardless of whether it bombs or not. Think of it as a form of money laundering.

>Don't get the hate
>Blind to first Republican debate, first (((question))) attacking Trump

Ya fuck YOU

Kek made me laugh way too loud

shes garbage

has been for a long time

people are now seeing it

GET THE BIMBO OFF TV, OFF FOX, OUT OF EVERY THING
HER HAIR WENT SHORT AND SHE TURNED TO SHIT

TRUMP BTFO HER SO BAD SHE NEVER RECOVERED

this book is gonna sell like shillary's last one
now she says trump threatened her during the debates in an effort to get herself more sales
SAD!

She's a cunt?

Praise Kek.

Why do women cut their hair short?

>white niggers complain when liberals leave bad reviews on literature from trump supporters like Scott adams

>it's ok to raid megyn Kelly though

White nigger cognitive dissonance in a nutshell

Driven down by a whole half star since I saw this.

One of the GOAT memes of the election

Poor Meg never thought anyone would remember that old Howard Stern interview from like 2008.

>that chicken tendies copypasta

No reason to vote brigade against this irrelevant woman.

>this Trump tweet post
Donald, quit surfing Sup Forums and get back to picking out your cabinet.

I'd still cum all over her hard nipples.

She ws on Dr.Phil today. Had to watch a bit, bitching and whining all she did. Had to turn it off

I bet she's so tight she'd break your wrist while cumming if you fisted her.

did Sup Forums organize a raid? i have been surfing the web for like 12 hours the past 3 days checking Sup Forums every few minutes and i never saw it.

Most of those negative ratings are from fox audience members whos reading level consists of figuring out how long you gotta keep the corndog in the oven, im not surprised.

You guys don't have hair one on your asses if you don't get in there and review it with "AYYYYY LMAOOOOOOO" immediately.

You filthy bastards! Which one of you wrote this?
>After receiving the book I found the pages to be superior to toilet paper in a number of ways; the pages are a lot softer, the black ink will leech onto your skin (giving you the appearance of a black person), and the book makes an excellent paper weight.

hahaha

>ywn roughly fuck Megyn Kelly, ass up face down, while pulling her hair

fuck this whore right in the pussy

>Settle for More
Don't buy this book.

>not deep frying your corndog
Your masochistic fuck.

>1.4/5 rating on Amazon
Not surprised with how hard she shills it.

>she's 45
Ewww! Old age truly is the hell for women!

But it's baked so it has less fat, and no trans-fat.

Also if you use half cauliflower and half corn meal with pinch of shredded cheese, then it comes out like a cheesy corn dog with half the calories!

>SwigJizz
>has gay opinion

it writes itself

She's the reason that Fox's ratings are down and Fox Business ratings are up... Same philosophy...better people.

>Holy crap. I was in the middle of reading this book when my mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do.
>2 stars

The thing is,when it comes from the "white niggers" of Sup Forums, it's done for fun and lullz and is obvious trolling for trolling's sake. When it comes from your liberal, SJW crowd, it is meant to do actual damage and silence opposition with absolutely zero lullz to be had.

Most of those ratings are from me, moron.

Why did Megyn Kelly derail her career (she won't last long). She had a top spot on Fox News and could have been a shill for years or decades.

cutting her hair like a bull dyke and trying to act tough just backfired completely because it came across so disingenuous. I mean look at Bill Oreilly... rather you like him or hate him or are neutral, you can believe the guy is who he is.

It's actually a good book but conservacuck breitbarts and stormfags are gaming the vote.

>me when farting

>filename

I agree, i don't get why she is hated so much.

Yeah, the chicken nuggets one had me rolling. That first one with the pic of her face, when Trump won.....so awesome.

Meanwhile

>implying it's not the_donald doing this

>fucking leftists reeeeeee
>haha let's fuck with these leftists over here
I see no inconsistency.

Sauce and context please

would eat her ass/10

Why did she cut the hair, Sup Forums?

I've heard they cut their hair in times of stress. Like Brittany Spears.

>why are you fighting fire with fire?
gee, dunno.

Megyn Kelly is what happens when you reach for the stars and get your hand whacked away by a ceiling fan. She's finished now. Liberals hate her and now Republicans hate her. Remember when she was just the hot blonde lawyer on O'Reilly?

Bye Felicia