DC Characters you want to see again, that have been absent since Rebirth

DC Characters you want to see again, that have been absent since Rebirth.

Pic related. Pre-boot Blackfire was great, cartoon Blackfire was great, but Nu52 Blackfire was fucking garbage who disappeared at the end of that terrible RHatO run.

I hope she shows up as a magnificent bitch again, not some crying victim of circumstance who dindonuffin.

Other urls found in this thread:

tuxedomoroboshi.deviantart.com/art/Blackfire-doodle-600068461
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you me user?
Liked her in REBELS.

God, was anyone's characterization spared in Nu52?

Aquaman got a lot better in general.

I want a Power Girl ongoing and something involving Martian Manhunter or Doctor Fate.

New 52 Swamp Thing worth checking out? I've been interested in reading it

I actually prefer cartoon Blackfire, compared to comic Blackfire, both preboot and new 52.

I wish we had that, just aged up appropriately to Kori.

In the pages of the more recent Titans, Starfire hates her sister and talks about her like she's a total monster. A far cry from the unearned reconciliation they had in RHatO

So apparently all that stuff is completely retconned.

Some people have done art of what that might be like.

Oh, come on, vol. 1 or RHatO wasn't that bad.

Not if Lobdell has anything to say about it.

I want a balance of Blackfire being a manipulative bitch who has done horrible things to her sister out of hate for a civilization that treats her like shit just cause she can't fly but Starfire still loves her and wants a sisterly relationship.

Who's the artist?

Terra

I'd be okay for that. Balance is nice.

I like Blackfire best when she's harsh and brutal, but not entirely unredeemable.

tuxedomoroboshi.deviantart.com/art/Blackfire-doodle-600068461

We haven't really have a definitive version of her that solidified the character in the minds of most people, which means we could still have a really good version of her become definitive one day or a really boring version, depending on how things go. The cartoons seem to actually be doing a better job on this front than the comics.

Blackfire and Vril was some wew lad shit.

Raven. Metal was a good start.