Can you explain, why western world think that Crimea was illegitimately annexed by Russia...

Can you explain, why western world think that Crimea was illegitimately annexed by Russia? And that Crimea is a part of Ukraine now?

All people have a freedom of self-determination, so why citizens of Crimea cant decide their own destiny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2D8C4Jj2pFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think about Crimea.

>decide their own destiny
>at a gunpoint

Is there any reason someone would want live in Ukraine instead of Russia?

perogies

But they were not on gunpoint. Russian Army was there to defend Crimea for radical ukrainian nationalists, like Right Sector. Sense of country annexation through violence?

Because self-determination with a gun to your head and a speakerbox forced into your throat isn't self-determination.

It's a bit like a robber saying "But your honor he agreed to the exchange: I gave him his life and he gave me his wallet!".

>Because self-determination with a gun to your head and a speakerbox forced into your throat isn't self-determination.

Any document to backup the claim that's how it really happened in Crimea ?

like, some video or something ?

Sorry buddy, i was asked for an explanation, a reason, not a court case.
The truth may be more complex, but the stuff i mentioned is what is commonly believed and thus the reason for it often being repeated.

Ultimately how you're treated doesn't need to be based in facts, but if you fuck up your reputation consistently enough it becomes rather easy to get people to believe anything about you with good reason.

That's surprising to know indeed.
Armed men walking around doesn't prevent you to vote against joining Russian, and not a single shot was fired.

If you guys ever were in Crimea, it would be clear for you that there was no need for referendum to be rigged.

t. Russian on vacation

>gunpoint at your gunpoint
stay mad

Why would a country want to lose its independence and rejoin with another country?

All people have a freedom of self-determination, so why citizens of Chechnya couldn't decide their own destiny?
youtube.com/watch?v=2D8C4Jj2pFU

It wasn't. the Crimean's are ethnically Russian or at least have always been loyal to Russia. They are happy to be back. The shit Ukrainians have no right to anything.

This stuff is a non-issue for me though, the only one that loses is the one that keeps wondering in a worl that doesn't quite match his views and ideas.

Besides, if you're genuinely invested in the point you could try shooting it down yourself as it's quite hard for me to justify the effort.

the referendum was pretty suspect to say the least, I actually would have expected them to vote in favour but not to that extent

but you're not even anglo, what makes you think you can get away with annexation in the current year? it's very naughty

>russia friending up with turkey

What a horrid mistake you've made.

Crimea still matters?

it's been 2 years or so since the annexation, It's Russia's now.

They did, then they tried to decide the destiny of Russian apartments.

I think Crimea can go to Russia if the people there will it, but I don't see why the people of Ukraine were forced to choose between Russia and the EU when the same people that performed the revolution were against all of the shit that the EU forced them to accept. Why can't Ukraine just be left alone by both Russia and Nato? I know, because oil and the fact that leftists can't tolerate people that are against homosexuality and abortion.

I think vladimir putin was feeling a lot of internal pressure at home so he declared a war to consolidate public opinion behind him and used that opportunity to quell opponent.s

Because most part of population of Crimea are russians? Also because Right Sector was uncontrolled by Ukrainian government at times of Crimea crisis? And Ukrainian goverment wanted to force all citizens to learn and speak mainly Ukrainian languge? Thats not all possible reasons.

Im agree with you, Checnya have a right to become an independent country. But Moscow wanted oil located at Checnya

the first minute was comedic

>refugee
>shooting ak in air
>homeowner puts refugees ak in cabinet for safe keeping

>Chechnya
Sure thing, mate. Might as well return America to natives since we are reversing this far back.

here's why: you didn't do what 'Murica wanted so we get to kick and scream that ethnic russians wanted to rejoin russia, while we shit up two entire continents.

it's very simple: shut up and do what we want or you're a monster.

so which one of them are the rednecks who squat alot, the chechnyans or the russians?

Stop grabbing clay in Europe you fools, that makes people feel very uncomfortable and on edge.

Just do a false flag fake attack from some brown third world shithole then go steal their stuff like the rest of the civilized world, it's not hard.

Chechnya, why in the world do you even want that shithole? When they separated you should have celebrated with vodka

>Russian Army was there to defend Crimea for radical ukrainian nationalists
At the request of Ukraine?

You seem believe that the invasion of a sovereign nation is legitimate for humanitarian purposes? As is taking territory from said sovereign nation even though the government of that nation is not threatening or even through inaction allowing a threat to exist?

>All people have a freedom of self-determination
Oh, I should have gotten to this as well.

Let me see if I understand your position correctly. Anyone should be allowed to declare him or herself independent of the nation? That governments should just allow rebellions to occur?

The informed Western World don't think this. We know Kiev was being subverted by the CIA and NGOs from Germany and George Soros. It was a putsch against a democratically elected President. The EU fucked up too.

The most incompetent president ever elected in Europe (Even Putin hated his guts) but still the elected one

To be honest Crimea is borderline Europe. Ethnic crimeans are Tatars, pretty much Turks.

Take it. We don't give a shit. We're not part of Europe. Fuck them. Take over their shit. They suck and import faggot muslims. Destroy them.

>why in the world do you even want that shithole
Because having agressive shithole right next to you is not a best thing for such big country as Russia
We have to force people to be our friends, otherwise they are going to be potential NATO base

I was lead to believe that Crimea is comprised mainly of ethnic Russians, and that they were cool with this

because crimea is in effect permanent aircraft carrier in the region

Cuz fags

>At the request of Ukraine?
No, but UA government did nothing to destroy this oganization. Also organizations like Right Sector are just included in UA Police Department now, so they just legalized them.

>You seem believe that the invasion of a sovereign nation is legitimate for humanitarian purposes?
I think its not legitimate but its possible if things are about to come really bad, like tons of Crimea russians murdered by Right Sector

i ment large population of people

Who liberated the Crimea from the Tatars? Wasn't Crimea attached to Ukraine by a stroke of the pen by Kruschev because at that time it was an empty gesture?

welcome newfriend

>i ment large population of people
Define "large populations of people." Also, do you have any evidence that even a simple majority of Crimeans wanted to be separate or just creating a justification for Russia's annexation?