Black superheroes

Since it's Black history Month let's talk about our favorite black superheroes.

Black Panther movie was a great movie.

Static is my favorite super hero.

He was cool.

I will never understand why Marvel never pushed Blue Marvel with their whole "yay diversity" thing. He's extremely powerful, accomplished, and has an easily exploitable background to talk about racism.

>Niggers get a whole month dedicated to them in a white country

I want to leave this planet

Black Panther

Please do, you won’t be missed.

This

Soyboy cucks

>any race gets a month of history dedicated to them in a country that supposedly embraces equality
This is what black privilege looks like.

Hey look, Shaq is in that picture.

>White country
>Originally inhabited by a bunch of brown folks

Steel is cool

And then it was conquered.

I can’t wait for Europe to become a Muslim continent then.

cry more

I liked Bumblebee in the old Teen Titans show.

Vixen needs more love.

He's on the Ultimates

what do you want? He's a team character. No one is clamoring for Omen and raven and the dozens of random X-men to get their own solo series. Martian manhunter had a couple solo runs that nobody bought

Bronze Tiger

What are you talking about?
They've slowly built him up over the last decade. By putting him in books like Mighty Avengers and Ultimates they've guaranteed that people will actually buy his titles instead of it getting canceled after 12 issues. With Reed still ootp he's the premiere authority on science adventuring in the marvel universe. He's in a good spot right now.

I really liked Blood Syndicate (Fade and Flashback if we have to be specific about black characters). I never got into the other Milestone books but ChrisCross' (sp?) art suckered me in and I stayed around.

I honestly can't think of any I really like.
I suppose John Stewart since in the cartoon he didn't seem like he was written to appeal to 14 year old wannabe gangbangers.

Luke Cage I liked him in Spiderman: Web of Shadows

>Sincerely enjoy Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur
>Those shitty guest spots ruined everyone on Moon Girl

Why is it that Venom of all books was the only one to get Lunella right?

She is so cute.

>no Spawn
Fucking niggers

>This is what segregation looks like.
Fixed. Old habits die hard and usually become "tradition" that we see today.

Good tastes, m8s.

I've always thought Vixen would have been a better pick for the diversity Justice League push than Cyborg since she offers so much more in terms of having her own little universe. She already has Animal Man and Beast Boy, and by association (as of New 52) Swamp Thing. There's a whole line of comics she could have had. If we wanna include Cyborg he can be the avatar of the metal or gray or whatever they call it.

Cyborg is Cyborg. There wasn't any solo stories to include, or side characters (besides Beast Boy, who would be included in a Vixen story anyways)

She should be the Batgirl Beyond

> Black Panther > Blue Marvel > Storm > John Stewart > Helot > Steel > Vixen > Cyborg > Blade (comics only) > Falcon > Patriot > Miles

Michael Lane

you burgers celebrate being slaves?

we're all slaves in one form or another user

you're pathetic

is Batwing still around or did he disappear after batman inc

he wasn't very well recieved

The power of electricity... in his pants.

One of my fav's, the movies didn't do him justice at all.

Which one?
The original Morrison Zorro in Africa version got retconned by Winick.
The second Child Soldier Turned Super-Bat-Cop in Africa retired or some shit. He hasn't been mentioned in years.
The third, Luke Fox, is in the Bat-sidekick containment book. He's a series regular. Mostly as their tech guy.

I kept getting flash backs to this movie while watching luke cage on netflix

You won't feel bad then about your new chink masters in the coming decades then.

Does anyone have any black OC?

She's pretty cool in the current JSA.

>not willing to admit spics are the real problem
>user confirmed for spic himself
Just look at Texas, Florida and California go.

Secret Identities was pretty good. I'm surprised it isn't more popular, Gaijin seems like the kind of waifubait Sup Forums loves.

I wish Priest would write him again but he’s never going to write a Black ongoing.

God yes. Why the fuck isn’t she on the JL instead of Cyborg? It’s fucking embarrassing how much of a token Victor is.

Then do it.

Honestly I think Steel deserves it more than anyone. There are no good reasons why he shouldn't be on the team.

Goodbye Cletus.

>user confirmed to be chasing the political distractions

Spics just flood an area in worst case and do random low tier shit your lazy ass shouldn't be competing for to begin with. They may fuck up a neighborhood or two but nothing worst than what your average drug hell hole would have been anyways. The number of ones taking worthwhile jobs pales in comparison to Indians/China.

Chinks buy up your land because you're too fucking stupid/greedy to see what is happening and then perform favors for their fellow chinks as they slowly bend the environment to them. All while they have a country with actual power backing them. Meanwhile you're priced out of your own homes and get trained to believe 3 commutes 1 fucking way to work is normal.

See New Zealand,Canada, AUS/Shitposter, CA, and pretty much any non shitted up western nation.

>Miles in the front
>Monica all the way in the back

Nat the Hat, baby!

>...Patriot >>>>>> Shit >>>>>>Miles = Riri.
FTFY

It's a very small percentage of takeover compared to spics, juan pedro. Plus, it's not the first gens that are the problem, it's their kids who will grow up to take those better jobs and end up consuming whole cities. I went to Disneyland last month and it was almost entirely comprised of spic attendees. I saw a group of a few dozen girls marching through the Hollywood studios park with little mexican flags shouting "viva mexico". How is this allowed?

I've gone to AUS. Sydney and Melbourne is pretty much what Spanish/English is here on steroids. Its the same story in NZ, CN, and slowly reaching in western/eastern coasts of the US. And unlike the "threat" of latin America,
China has enough power + money to tempt rich white men/women to sell our country out wholesale. You're already seeing it unfold before your eyes with how are media now has to cater to Chinese sensitivities and tastes. And its only going to get worse as their influence expands and our allies have to start paying attention to them.

You fear the kids of these new generations? Why? If they're inferior to you then they'll never get good enough to take decent jobs. If they do, then free market at work. Point is make yourself valuable instead of thinking you're owed shit.

And as for your last question
>How is this allowed?
Because whity is a fucking idiot. Every other group got colonized through violence or overwhelming power on whity's part. But you have no problem selling out your children's future for the almighty dollar and cheap bananas.

Atleast it's also the shortest.

Oh yeah.