Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muvdYM3Pa_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5ujR94EdRNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=N85YNZVVgZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Superman

Superman Calvo el rey final maybe, but he cant reach that yet

Gokú Blanco Egoísta is unstoppable

ANOTHER FUCKING TRANSFORMATION?! oh come the fuck on!

I got this theory that, soon enough, DBZ will feature every single color for Sayan transformations.

C'mon now, I know Toriyama is out of the team, but can we pretend we have half of his creativity for power-transformations? That's 80% of the show anyway, and the fun part of it as well. No one cares about ABSOLUTE POWER KING OF UNIVERSE GOD OF EARTH ULTIMATE 2 tittles. We know the drill, give it a month and one more powerful will appears. So make it fun, for god's sake!

That all said, at least looks better than Blue Goku and Golden Frieza.

Goku blanco is the final one though

>Gohan Blanco was shitposted so much that Goku becomes Goku Blanco.

Seriously what the fuck.

We have this thread almost every day

>actually believing this

What's next? Gohan calvo? El hermano? El grande padre?

We just don't understand the meme majik
This is some cosmic level shit

GOKU EL SANTO!

>Mr. Toriyama, it seems fans on the internet really want Gohan to finally step up and achieve a new, ultra powerful white haired form never seen before
>Make it so
>Wow, Mr. Toriyama, I-
>But give it to Goku

I swear that Jiren is one of the most boring DB villains ever made

Not even Daburah was that dull. Dude looks like mid-boss #5. But no, he's the ultimate evil now.

Fuck off weebs

Su nombre es Goku Plata

>More 3 Dragon Ball series planned
>Toei created a Dragon Ball division on their team
>Toriyama joked that now he is happy because "a team can think for him" and still earn money for it
>LAST ONE

It's up.
youtube.com/watch?v=muvdYM3Pa_Q

Is Hugh op?

In Dragon Ball you know it's serious when rocks starts floating

Probably because he's not a villain.

he's pretty villainous
that pride troopers shtick is just to further his own ends, he doesn't actually care about helping others and has no regard for life. his own power is the only thing that matters to him

there's no way he's the final antag, the fact they set up the villain from his past and how he's still alive means Goku and Jiren are probably going to team up and take him down together
Chekov's Villain

>no regards for life
it's been stated time and time again that he wouldn't even kill the most vile of villains

he literally didn't want to join the tournament because he couldn't stand the thought of dooming entire worlds by his own hand

but wont that guy not matter if jiren loses and their universe gets destroyed?

not if said villain is already in the Tournament space, which a lot of people think they're building up to

You mean El Grande Padre?

>10 fps
jesus christ what is this shit

If that is the case, only one heroic sacrifice can justify his dull existence as a character. But again, no one really dies in DB

So expect golden Jiren next season.

Jiren of Many Colors

because rainbow jiren sounds fruity

Jiren will become El Hermano

I honestly want Jiren still wins.

Several characters can.
There's the Spectre for starters.

Superman will always beat goku

Super looks like trash still.

mhmm

honestly, i do too solely for the "we have no idea what he will wish for".

goku would probably wish everyone back so they can do the tournament all over again.

For such a simple character design Jiren still manages to look butt fucking ugly.

what

they pretty much just spelled out exactly what he'd wish for

"I wish for all Zenos to dissapear from all timelines and for strenght to stop being the one thing that defines everything in the multiverse"

You guys realize Super is on hiatus after this arc ends in 3 episodes?

Jiren is literally the end boss

But don´t forget that in order to put out a good 3 minutes action scene in DBZ they had to create 20 episodes or so about nothing but endless banter and stock mouth movements

Super can be pretty spectacular at times, at same time it does not need to relay on mind boggling fillers for each action scene.

Also they fix it up on the DVD. We got over this already.

la grande madre is pretty hot desu.

Let me guess? More power?

the manga is non-canon
he's a dick in the anime and that page you posted is a mischaracterization because the FAN FICTION writer they hired to make it didn't know his true nature yet
same as how he had goku using hakai even though that power is reserved only for gods of destruction
but he didn't know that

Its out

youtube.com/watch?v=5ujR94EdRNQ

Goku will wish King Kai to be alive again.

not goku

All these transformations are moronic.

Piss off Sup Forums

He's going to become The Brother?

Hot. You should post more.

What is this.

is that guy gonna go full penders on toei?

Nanatsu no Bitoku

ESTO ES EL FIN, JIREN

has goku actually lost a fight since the original dragon ball? and I mean actually lose and get his shit kicked in? Last I can actually recall is mercenary tao. I know vegeta fucked him up but they still won.

cleanly (no heart disease, body exchange)?

i guess perfect cell counts

youtube.com/watch?v=N85YNZVVgZc

Yeah just a straight up ass kicking. And I don't know if I can count perfect cell, because didn't he end the fight himself to let gohan fight? and then only die because of the megabomb that wouldn't have went off it cell just died?

It really has been quite a while since i've watched all of z, I did a runthrough of DB a few years ago so it's pretty fresh in memory.

On more than one occasion actually. He's lost to Vegeta twice, Captain Ginyu, Andriod 19, Cell, and Fat Buu.

Why is everyone horny for 18 when she has a forehead that makes Rihanna jealous?

Videl was always the superior waifu

he lost to beerus straight up, and he also lost to hit both times they fought

That was the only episode I didn't bother to watch until the end. I couldn't make it pass the first five minutes.

Don't forget beerus and whis.

that is plateado tho

if people can argue vegeta won over goku because he was too beat up to continue, i guess you can count cell won because goku gave up willingly.

but yeah, straight up ass kicking loss are rare for goku.

The fuck are you talking about, it was glorious
The scene where she buys sushi for her mother is Oscar worth
Also the lesson at the ending is not that bad;
Beeing a weaboo is not so terrible, since you keep your autism in check and hide your power level...also go to the church, or you may go full retarded.

Beerus

>not calling your son "17"

what a fag

Well, Goku is a legit name, so could be worse

At least he did not named his daughter Bra or his son Trunks

Shaggy Blanco is part of the DCU, newfag.

>not Junanago

What does Sup Forums think of it? Has someone ever mentioned there?

>Not naming him Cell
>Not wanting PERFECTION

he lost straight up to Beerus, plus Hit in the Universe 6 Tournament

remember, if Hit hadn't thrown the final match with Monaka, U6 would have won

also, I forget, didnt Goku (or Vegito) get his ass beat by Zamasu/Black? I know it was Trunks was the one who finally killed him but I forget

Cutting to Majin Vegeta's sacrifice in a couple episodes ago was a mistake. Because it just reminded me I'd rather be watching Z.

I don't think Vegito got his ass beat but Zamasu just kept pulling regen hax out the ass and Trunks was the one who "beat him" only for him to pull even MORE hax to the point Goku went "fuck it" and called Zeno

No, Vegito was beating the shit out of fused Zamasu but since they were in blue mode they consumed a lot of energy and defused.

Princess mom was hot desu

riiiiight, god I forgot about the constant "LOL NOT DEAD" bullshit
pic related

Mostly had a good laugh. It was a meme for a period of time around there, with Sup Forums occasionally going on rants against "spics" and their usual shitposting.

>his name is recoome, it rhymes with doom

Shaggy Blanco (completado)

Legend says the first bra episode is even more ludicrous, but I could not find it anywhere

So there's an original version then? interesting.

Superman Sombrero could!

Never forget