Do any of your family and friends know you browse Sup Forums?

Do any of your family and friends know you browse Sup Forums?

Pretty sure my family and friends have no idea what Sup Forums is. Are you some sort of autist that speaks about this place outside of it?

My dad told me he was a White Nationalist out of nowhere the other day

whats Sup Forums?

only a few good friends with similar views

My roommate does, but he's moved to 8ch

When I talk politics I sometimes refer to Sup Forums but they never ask what it is.

WTF this is a major rule violation.
You're one sick fucker.

Sad

I have a 4 of clubs inside my clear phone case. When ever I pull my phone out people see it but never ask why. That's about as much as I talk about Sup Forums outside Sup Forums

No, i'm the only one, i'm forever alone in this hell

My alt-right buddies and I pissed off the libtards by saying Sup Forums was right after Donald Trumped Hillary. Probably don't know what a "Sup Forums" or a Sup Forums is though.

Everyone should carry one.

came in to post this

Sup Forums never been on the Canadian news so none of my friends or family members know it exists.

Or this one.

Path of Light

My one and only friend knows I come here. He doesn't even know what this place is like though but he used to browse Sup Forums many years ago. I've told him about white birthrates and all that in our skype conversations.

>tfw a bunch of people are gonna get team killed because they missed a few threads after the first

baka senpai

Never ever. I don't believe half the shit I post or is posted here either. It's basically all shitposting.

autism right here

My friends browse Sup Forums too. Though I think one of them never posts except to tell leafs to fuck off

heres a gay one.

keep one in your wallet at all times, lots of Sup Forumslacks in the police

uguuuu~

Do you guys carry the 4 of clubs inside a clear phone case?

Sure, they laugh at the shit I troll you faggots with.

Yeah what a shitty shit post you posted.

Nice b8 8/8 for making me respond.

They don't know what Sup Forums is. If they did they'd agree with our message but probably not post since not many family members know how to use a computer.

Do you think they actually care of what we do on the Internet?

Yeah I said I do .

Whenever I talk about shit I read on here I just say I read it on a "political forum". Some of my friends browse Sup Forums and asked me which boards I browse, so I said Sup Forums & /biz/.

>on Sup Forums
>disregards the rules
>has friends
Normalfag, go.

My best friend is from France, moved here about 9 years ago or so. With what's happening to his homeland right now, he was more than willing to accept the redpill. Now he hops on here and 8ch with me and we have discussions on what we read. Feels good, man.

If I ever see that, I'll break your phone and your fucking jaw.

What's the point? So I can tell them I post on a chink sweatshop message board?

Wow, they're really missing out on this intellectual haven.

that's just silly, although I keep one in my suit pocket

>If I ever see that I'll break my jaw sucking your dick

FTFY

My wife does, i don't have anything else.

Nice.
You're still a faggot though.

>implying you're not a fat neck beard or skinny punk

I'll easily squash you nigger

no one knows who this Sup Forums is

No why would I tell them?

i dont think they know what Sup Forums or Sup Forums is

My twin imouto does

a friend who's here sometimes knows
and my girlfriend, but she has no idea what that means, but even if she did, she wouldn't mind that much

One friend on here. Super autismo history buff. Where the fuck are you based W.T.?

my wife refers to pol as "that blog [i] always go to"

kek

Noice lol

If I ever discuss something I see here, this place is officially known as "some online political forum."

They don't ask questions.

she originally said "what's that blog? chimpout or something?"

she has no idea there is actually chimpout.com or whatever, haven't been there in a decade.

close enough sort of

My gf and I browse together occasionally. My dad is anti racist but my grandparents are white nationalists

My roommates probably know, they have mentioned Sup Forums to me and we talk about Trump in pretty gleeful terms. I'm guessing they both lurk here too.

No, but my dad once sent me a text and picture of Trayvon Martin on a box of muffins and it said "dindu nuffin" on.
I asked him where he got that and he said "found it on bing images"

I laughed for about 20 minutes straight

Lol awesome

Sister does. But she's fucking based so she encourages it. My friends also know for the most part

>All my friends (The two of them, not including women who are not told about pol for good reason)
>My brother does but not my father
>Mother thinks it's like facebook but no rules but to my knowledge does not browse pol

My SO does, but that's it.

My brother goes on here and my gf just knows it as the app I go on to talk about politics

Fictional 2D characters cannot browse a website