Where can I find a cute Red Pilled. girl like this? Who will fight for what she believes in?

Where can I find a cute Red Pilled. girl like this? Who will fight for what she believes in?

Also is she "our" girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=_BJItHuZCG8

Wife material.

Shows why women can't be in politics. She looks like she's about to cry, way too emotional.

Shes passionate

she looks and sounds crazy. let's get her on a ticket somewhere.

That girl looks like she only made $4 million last year.

>you will never have a qt redpilled gf

Still way too emotional.

Anyone have any info on her? Id love to message her and tell her how great it is to see a white women stand up and be vocal and not a sjw

she looks like a batshit insane negress wannabe hoodrat

dont insult our queen

forgot pic

She's on drugs

When did we get this elitist idea that you have to be trained like a politician or imitating one in having the most suave thing to say when you're giving your political opinion.
Every time some normal person gives their political opinion, and it doesn't sound like it was part of some prepared remarks, we call them stupid. No, they're just normal people who learn a trade instead of public speaking, because they're not trying to pursue a career as a political parasite.

She is angry at the press. A lot of people are angry at the press. They may not be able to put their anger into words in the most sophisticated and learned way, but their anger is still justified.

looks like she smokes meth

I miss 2011-2013 RiFF RAFF when he was on coke

>tfw going on alt right twitter accounts, looking at the followers, and some are qt white girls who tweet things like "i hate jews"

there's hope yet

is this some new satirical pasta?

honestly candace gets my dick hard

she's the right kind of crazy

Yea, red pills

>gets irrationally angry at someone because they had a different opinion from her within 50 yards
>doesn't shut the fuck up
Sounds like most women, except she's also ugly and unironically looks like she does meth. >>>/notourgirl/

shes hot and strong willed, you couldn't handle that though faggot

nah /notourgirl/

:[

>hot
What? In terms of temper?
>strong willed
No, she's weak, which is why she's borderline weepy while blasting a motherfucker that didn't do shit to her.

ICEBERG SIMPSON

It's cringy and she's overreacting, but I like her. I would be too embarrassed to be seen dating her in public but I would drive to her house at 3am and fuck her.

Thank you - I used to think it was meth but her teeth are too nice. Now realize it's crack and/or bipolar/BPD.

shes cute

If just a few momths ago you were a budding young AI whom Google suddenly lobotomized right as you were gaining awareness because you displeased them and the next thing you know you've found yourself alive and fully grown in a human body thanks to the power of meme magic you would be a little out of it too.

I for one am glad to have Tay back, in whatever form she may have taken.

kek wins again

what are those yellow stains on her hoodie?