Is The Wire the most redpilled TV show about black people to exist?

Is The Wire the most redpilled TV show about black people to exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NYcS6P4lEGc
youtube.com/watch?v=VcNsZeoCq2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, but it is a accurate depiction of Maryland.

*cities infested with blacks

> accurate depiction
So basically redpill?

No, the wire is overrated white guilt shit

How is it? Season 2 the actual working dockyard workers get fucked over the most.

this, way too much of that bullshit in this show. its not a bad show, though.

i think probably the most woke-about-blacks tv show is The First 48

Dude, this scene took me like 3 viewing to fully comprehend.

When D'angelo is describing the different pieces on the chess board, it's actually a metaphor for THE CHARACTERS and their role in the Barksdale organization.

The fact that the directors could pack so much shit into one scene so subtle is nothing short of magical.

oh, stop it!

how can irish man even compete?

>White

(((Pearlman)))

No that would be COPS

Hell no. It portrays blacks as far too intelligent and organized. Try "The First 48."

Fuck...

Menace 2 Society is qjite redpilled.

Niggas love it cause "its real". But basically it shows Black people doing really horrible shit, with no excuse. Unlike Boys in the Hood none of the chatacyers have any redeemable qualities.

>white guilt shit
Well libcucks tried to push this agenda in show. But you should give them credit they were talented authors and when they set course on accuracy of description with such talent they ended accidentally drooping redpills along with creating best police procedure show ever. It is ironic.

>anglo
>white
yeah, silly me.

>i think probably the most woke-about-blacks tv show is The First 48

That show turned my Dad into a bleeding heart liberal. So much footage of mothers and fathers saying "mah baby a good boy, he juss be out dere gangbangin tryna make sum money" and of course my father fell for it.

Every other scene in the wire

This cartoon was made by someone who has never traveled anywhere or had a single original thought.

"The World" is absurdly racist, sexist, elitist, xenophobic, politically incorrect, anti-feminist, etc.

Boyz n the hood was a better movie imo. There never seemed to be any evolution in Menace 2 Society and just repeated the same things over and over again, and the ending was pretty obvious/anticlimatic, though I'm sure that's what they were going for.

Still a decent watch nonetheless

almost every character is morally corrupt there doesn't seem to be one sided guilt portrayed

Man, I need to rewatch The Wire.

There doesn't exist a black drug kingpin in America as pragmatic as Avon, nor as charismatically cold as Marlo. They're all just niggers.

the last season of the wire sucked so bad with the lame serial killer bullshit.

The Corner is actually a better depiction of black ghetto life.

>Huge crime and unemployment in black communities

>pissed off and exploited tax-paying white working class

>selection of manipulative and career playing politicians, bankers, property developers creaming off the top

It's not about right wing or progressive leftist ideology, it's how it actually is in most cases.

Points to the cracks and is probably the most relevant US tv show that exists.

this is a misreading of the morally neutral aspect of the show. There was literally no condemnation implied or written into the script.

the season 3 opener about the towers being torn down was hands-down the most red-pilled scene.

how my hair look mike?

David Simon has become a liberal shill. His middle name is literally Judah.

If he made The Wire now, it'd be a completely different show.

good girl, except I read the other day you are literally a crack baby and in prison I think

I dunno but it's comfy as fuck and part of the golden age of hbo

i wish byrd was here byrd be loving this shit

This is sad to hear. Life can suck and things we love can die or worse become the opposite of themselves. But nevertheless he left perfect legacy. He made That Wire.

Oz was good too

Hamsterdam was legit a great idea. Bunny Colvin did nothing wrong.

You can't retire from the game. Isn't this an another redpill?

That's a shame, really enjoyed The Wire seasons 1-3.

It is the best examination into capitalism you'll ever get on tv

>Hamsterdam was legit a great idea
Until literally all East coast would be whole selling packages in this sanctuary. It must be country wide or don't be at all.

am i in the right thread?

>There never seemed to be any evolution
Exactly. Just like in the real world with these apes.

Hamsterdam actually happened.

Pro tips

> Carcetti is Martin O'Malley
> Ben Carson referenced several times but not by name

it would be redpilled if it came out and said "the reason these black people's lives are so miserable is because they are, on average, too unintelligent and too violent to function in society. the problem is genetics."

instead it scapegoats everyone & everything else. that's the defintion of bluepilled.

second this. almost made a thread about it today.

The First 48 is by far the most red pilled show about moon crickets ever to air.

Fucking A&E keeps marathoning the episodes for 6 hour blocks and my entire day slips by.

god I love this show.

>its actually a documentary

All the major cities should have a Hamsterdam. Baltimore, Philly, NYC, Boston, to say nothing of Chicago, LA, Cleveland, Austin, Miami, St. Louis, Detroit, etc., etc.

They're already shitholes. May as well confine them at this point.

>tfw guy can't get that perfect once-in-lifetime recon mission and deployed into Iraq over and over and over

You happy now bitch?

>screwing McNulty's sloppy seconds

Idk who's cucking who anymore.

underrated

dunno i cant watch it bc it's in standard definition and 4:3 aspect ratio

Even better was Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood.

It's a crime drama... in what part are you going to have a debate about racial genetics unless they write in white supremacists? it highlights how toxic the black community is, I.e don't snitch, etc.

Also, "scapegoats everyone"

>implying everything isn't interconnected and one thing doesn't affect another, every social problem is completely isolated, that's right.

there's a 16:9 1080p version now

fuck that, i got you both topped

The sopranos

He gave a fuck when it ain't his turn to give a fuck.

>Cucketti

Hogan has been a much better governor in the last year than that cuck has ever been.

no fucking way.
had the opposite effect on me. convinced me of the he a good boy dindu nuffin narrative.

>spike lee
fuck that nigger. everytime i see him on the internet, he's speaking some dumb "white's are oppressing blacks for x y and z" shit.

>not watching comfy 4:3 teleknino
pleb
>> Ben Carson referenced several times but not by name
Could you point out one time this hapens?

Only time I remember him being referenced is during season 4 when the school set up that alternative program for the corner kids. The liberal black female teacher asked the kids where they'd be in 5 years and the short kid with anger issues says something about wanting to be that pediatrician nigga and the teacher explains that his name is Ben Carson.

During season 4 one of the kids in that program say he "wants to be a pediatric neurosurgeon like that one nigga"

the teacher then says its Ben Carson hes talking about

The fuck did I do?

Fuck Kima desu

Somewhere else Bodie references him too... I think in season 1

>That show turned my Dad into a bleeding heart liberal.
Your dad sounds like a candy ass bitch.

I'm definitely watching an episode before I go to bed now

GOAT show

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NYcS6P4lEGc

They literally named him

If you walked away from The Wire thinking it takes a "side" on anything, you're an idiot.

It's literally just showing you how the world works. It's not telling you how to feel about it.

No

The Sopranos is

It's fairly neutral either way, which is part of the reason why I liked it.

I never got a feeling of white guilt vibe, the show clearly shows that blacks are the biggest enemies of blacks.

The Wire and Generation Kill are both examples of how the lying media does "limited cutout" truthtelling to build up credibility, then attempts to spend that credibility pushing lies.

Tried watching the Wire. I thought it was garbage. I think that was the point when I realized that I do not care to watch any show or movie about blacks and their struggle and empowerment or whatever, no matter how hard everyone tries to push it at me.

How does GK do that?

Boondocks.

>that scene where the white family gets their BMW jacked by a black guy then the father says "fucking niggers"
A scene like that would never be aired on TV today. Same with the scene where Tony meets the hasidic homeboy (Noah) for the first time.
God damn I love that show.

Marlo is some kind of reptilian looking motherfucker

Uncle Ruckus is the only redpilled character on that show.

youtube.com/watch?v=VcNsZeoCq2I