So does Trump plan on appointing ANY women or people of colour to his cabinet?

So does Trump plan on appointing ANY women or people of colour to his cabinet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I heard he was planning on including Newt Gingrich

Palin count?

white is a color

dont be colorist

He tried to get Ben Carson. Sleepy Ben said it would interrupt his nap time though.

fuck that this is no obama cabinet, fuck the rainbow cabinet. oh we have to have a black women, oh we need a white women, oh we need a muslim and a latin, rememember qulifacations dont mean shit muh diversity is essential, and we will try to ban guns no matter what, illegals welcome into the country

>muh diversity
Maybe people of color would have better jobs if they weren't so fucking stupid and apelike

Wrong webm

racist sexist cunt

Fuck your PC shit, Trump is getting the best and not picking due to color or gender

How about we reward positions of responsibility to those most qualified to fill them?

Why should he?

ben carson is the shit tho. that is one smart negro

hes got a jew doesnt he? maybe if black politicians werent dumb as bricks he'd get some

>identity politics

Literally why Hillary lost.

i hope he appoints exclusively rich old white males.

That's not how you win nigger

No, he doesn't have a plan for that because it would be illegal discrimination. He is appointing people based on merits.

Herschel Walker wants to be head council of fitness, sports and nutrition

Diamond & Silk

I thought so too but the more I look at it the more I feel that normies just don't give a shit about it.

Yeah be all the other crayons in the box know the white ones are usually the most useless ones and it would make sense for trump as someone with no experience search for others with no real value

a feckin' leaf

Why did they lynch him?

checked. Kek hates niggers.

It was in Africa, so just niggers being niggers

most of these videos are vigilante justice in africa and other third world areas. the people being brutally killed are usually criminals that either raped or murdered someone.

Aw gee it's almost like women of colour aren't as good as white men.

Bantz

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

Trump is going to abolish affirmative action.
He's not going to select underqualified niggers and women to be in his cabinet.
He's going to choose the best of the best. If they just so happen to be black or female, then so be it, but skin color and gender aren't the primary attributes that he's selecting for.

i hope their all white and rich, and hopefully non jewish but that shit may be impossible. fucking jews fuck every thing up they own every god dammn placce'

I'm hoping he appoints Beverly Whaling.

Palin to SCOTUS
Ann Coulter to Press Secretary
Megyn Kelly to Housekeeping