Why are left-leaning outlets like CNN deemed credible, but right-leaning outlets aren't?

Why are left-leaning outlets like CNN deemed credible, but right-leaning outlets aren't?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/lena-dunham-skit-celebrates-extinction-of-straight-white-men-i-feel-pretty-good-about-it/
youtube.com/watch?v=z3JLKw0q4kY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would left leaning outlets call right leaning outlets as credible news sources when they want to brain wash the people so that they don't look at the right leaning outlets?

I haven't obeyed the digits lately, but I'm rolling for 7 or 5

should have won the war :^)

Praise Kek.

Well done

I'd also like to know why something like this only gets covered by "less credible" sites.

>infowars.com/lena-dunham-skit-celebrates-extinction-of-straight-white-men-i-feel-pretty-good-about-it/

Because the ruling paradigm is left. "Deemed credible" is debatable however since Trump won and I doubt most of his many supporters think American MSM is credible at all.

(((I HAVE NOOH IDEAHH!)))

Too much factual inaccuracies on the right.
Sup Forums can meme what it wants but that's the basis for most of the truth the right can muster, while simultanously being most of the proof that the left would be lying.
That was why the e-mails were a big thing, people thought they were finally becoming credible.
They were wrong and nearly busted this victory trying to act on it by pushing absurd bullshit.

>deemed credible

Who deems them credible? Themselves?

All the left-wing media calls themselves credible, and somehow it makes it so?

They aren't credible and they never will be. They are propaganda farms.

The costumes and the accents

I remember reading a statistic that left leaning news tends to get it wrong 20% of the time, while right leaning news tends to get it wrong 38% of the time. Probably because of that.

First, there is no organisation considered credible by everybody.

Second, because they're very very careful to avoid outright lying as much as possible. They're more about bias and distorting the truth. When it does happen it's a big scandal.

Third, nobody took their coverage of the 2016 election all that seriously if they were paying attention because of their clear ties to the Clintons. CNN world has a better reputation than CNNs US-centric reporting because CNN doesn't try to simply report on US issues, they try to influence US issues.

Infowars talks bullshit over and over so nobody takes them seriously. Jones has been getting his shit discredited for decades, he was really nervous about the Y2K bug, the fema camps meme originated from infowars. Even conspiracy theorists seem convinced that Jones is controlled opposition meant to make conspiracy theorists look rediculous.

The fact that Alex Jones was the executive producer on Loose Change Final Cut (Loose change being the originator of the Jet Fuel can't melt Steel Beams meme) says a lot. Alex Jones endorses projects so full of truth they need to be recut 5 times in 10 years, Jones being involved with the 4th edition.

No one sees them as credible. It's entertainment to either make you laugh, cry or get angry. Even my dad, whose been watching Fox since I was a kid, does it just so he can kick back with a beer and laugh or get mad. It's fun for some people.

If you read that on a left news site it have 20% chance of being wrong. Which means it could be even greater.

Who the hell thinks CNN is credible? According to polls, the public has no faith in the mainstream media.

Lets also not forget the right wing media in the US, Fox News in perticular, sold the country on the Iraq War. So did all the centrists, to a lesser extent. Pretty much the only outlets close to opposing the war were outright leftists like PBS and NPR.

I may hate the left more than I ever have in my left Sup Forums, but I'll never forget the lesson I learned. The fuckers in the right wing media will happily sell out your country and over a million lives to the military industrial complex.

Liberals seem to post a lot of shit from news sites..

This too, the media in general is far more distrusted than trusted on the right AND left. After what happened with the Iraq war this should surprise nobody.

The right may be more distrusted than the left, but neither is trusted. Your average person knows the media controlled by big cooperate and political interests.

Meant to quote him.

People who often go to look for something else, realize it's all poppycock far left/far right shit, then end up coming back to CNN because C-SPAN or Reuters is too damn boring with their approach to objectivity.

youtube.com/watch?v=z3JLKw0q4kY

Obligatory.

I never really saw CNN as that left leaning, I mean they are but not to the extent they are played out to be on here. My problem with them is they have always been more driven by money then news. MSNBC is a good example of the left leaning new organizations with a leftist agenda and of course fox is a good example of a right leaning agenda. But in the end all major news outlets are driven by profits and money just some more then others. (((CNN)))